Wale BANNED from Central Connecticut State University for using the word "Fa*got* on stage

NT hates too much. Some of y'all are gonna die from a heart attack brought on by dudes who you've never met, and most likely never will
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 at stopping the show and calling a fan in the audience a f****t.

On the real though as someone mentioned before, a person in Wale's position has to have thick skin. The gay community is deep so you don't want to dissassociate yourself from that entire fanbase by saying that word... even if you didn't use the word in that context.

Wale should know better, you supposed to have your manager/weed carrier doing the dirt.

News on album 2 or another tape?

Originally Posted by Noskey

NT hates too much. Some of y'all are gonna die from a heart attack brought on by dudes who you've never met, and most likely never will
smh.gif
Basically.

It's not even that you have to love artists or people unconditionally, that's just stupid.  But 95% of the hate is unwarranted and just comes across as jealousy and insecurity.  I like his music, I'm a fan, I'm not ready to crucify him for any "mistake" he makes, not like I know him personally and he's affecting my daily life in a negative way.  Hating on someone else won't improve your situation, it's pointless.

Damn NT is full of
swim_with_sharks.jpg

And sometimes for NO damn reason

I dont have a problem w/ Wale.. Hes music is ok to me.. and i agree Wale does come off as a Douche but holy $%%@ ... NT goes in on dude for no reason sometimes

Does anybody ever feel sorry for dudes investing ALL their energy into hating another individual?

!%#@ I'm glad I have an ego that focuses on ME. $%%+ hating on you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Too many for the lulz type dudes in here
as usual.  its the "haha, lemme talk %%+! to Wale just because he posts here, maybe i can get some
laugh.gif
's" crowd
eyes.gif

I dont know why yall are on this "you gotta have thick skin" nonsense.. you guys are confusing rappers for athletes. Artists dont have to beanybody's role model or "represent" anybody but themselves. The wholeidea of being an artist is to be an individual and do you. Furthermorethey are just normalpeople.. I've been to shows where a rapperstops his show just to tell a heckler "shut the $#%$ up." At the end ofthe day, if you're satisfied with how you handled yourself why give a$#%$ what anybody else thinks?

Originally Posted by DT43

I dont know why yall are on this "you gotta have thick skin" nonsense.. you guys are confusing rappers for athletes. Artists dont have to be anybody's role model or "represent" anybody but themselves. The whole idea of being an artist is to be an individual and do you. Furthermore they are just normalpeople.. I've been to shows where a rapper stops his show just to tell a heckler "shut the $#%$ up." At the end of the day, if you're satisfied with how you handled yourself why give a $#%$ what anybody else thinks?
There is nothing wrong with him stopping the show to shut down someone talking wreckless. He just might want to be careful in his choice of words while doing so. Even though you and I know he wasn't using the word "fa____t" in that context, some people might take that the wrong way. And as a new artist, he doesn't want to do anything to alienate himself from any of his potential fanbases in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

im not a celeb..i try to distance myself from "celeb" stuff ..i.e. give a %+!% about people ...you know like free tickets to shows and responding to both positive and negative feedback..so im 100 pct all for postin on forums like a "regular " person..some people on here just be angry and miserable ...
That's the whole purpose of the internet G...For miserable people to slander others anonymously in order to feel better about themselves.

i dont understand what the big deal is, if someone was poppin off at me i prolly wouldve snapped too.

edit

wow, NTrs are full of hate. Wale makes good music, what has he done that pissed people off so much?

wow, NTrs are full of hate. Wale makes good music, what has he done that pissed people off so much?

He got signed.

Now the crabs are trying to pull him back in.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

I wonder what's gon happen if G.O.D. Jewels and Dom ever blow...
Niketalk Music forum is going to implode. Good thing they will forever be unsigned hype because both are mediocre.

-The Juice
laugh.gif
 What a hating !$# dude.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

and they always say why is there always "a look" on my face when people mention NT to me ..this is why? $%!$$* be reachin like +%%$ ...for what? a response ? some attention? ill never understand it...$%!$$* talk about my "career" every day on here...and say "im sensitive" if i respond...where do they do that at??  last time i checked, a man can respond to whatever he wants , especially if its about him. anyways  to clear up the CCSU +%%$....there was some WILD racist +%%$ goin on in that building... the police already told me before i went on stage that there was some issues with that goin on...i blocked it out for as long as i could..but ol boy kept goin so i stopped the show...and made a comment...it is what it is.  the irony in this is alot of yall call me all type of wild +%%$ on here...but when i call somebody somethin ..its an issue...im ALWAYS wrong on NT...so..go and nitpick at me, my music, my career, my clothes my broads, and if you really feelin froggy my RUNON sentences .. and whatever else it is that some of you do....always got love for yall..even if its not reciprocated  #nodaysoff peace

What u mean "Ol' boy kept going?"
nerd.gif

People feel empowered because they can talk slick to somebody famous on the internet.

I don't get it. IF you don't like him or his music leave him alone. You just making yourself look like a lame for D-Riding when it's clear you don't like him.

Why do you even enter Wale threads? Lame and corny is what you are. Get on with your life.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I dont know why yall are on this "you gotta have thick skin" nonsense.. you guys are confusing rappers for athletes. Artists dont have to be anybody's role model or "represent" anybody but themselves. The whole idea of being an artist is to be an individual and do you. Furthermore they are just normalpeople.. I've been to shows where a rapper stops his show just to tell a heckler "shut the $#%$ up." At the end of the day, if you're satisfied with how you handled yourself why give a $#%$ what anybody else thinks?
There is nothing wrong with him stopping the show to shut down someone talking wreckless. He just might want to be careful in his choice of words while doing so. Even though you and I know he wasn't using the word "fa____t" in that context, some people might take that the wrong way. And as a new artist, he doesn't want to do anything to alienate himself from any of his potential fanbases in my opinion.

ehh... i see what you're saying, but at the end of the day who am i to tell somebody what to say? the people that would take offense to that probably wouldnt rock with him anyways.

i was at a Wiz Khalifa show a couple weeks ago at a college, and he was obviously BAKED out of his mind while performign. in between songs he would have the audience chant stuff like "smoke weed everyday" and he'd say stuff like "who's blowing good weed right now?".. mind you the police/security and people from the school administration were standing all around the perimeter of the concert. will Wiz ever get invited back to that school? no. but i doubt he gives a %#@%.. if you're an artist you cant worry about "alienating" people.. just do you
ohwell.gif

i was at a Wiz Khalifa show a couple weeks ago at a college, and he was obviously BAKED out of his mind while performign. in between songs he would have the audience chant stuff like "smoke weed everyday" and he'd say stuff like "who's blowing good weed right now?".. mind you the police/security and people from the school administration were standing all around the perimeter of the concert. will Wiz ever get invited back to that school? no. but i doubt he gives a %#@%.. if you're an artist you cant worry about "alienating" people.. just do you
ohwell.gif
Artists do that at my school (UCSB) all the time. Nas came through and said the same @#$%, so did Luda, TI, Living Legends, etc

To everybody sayin that J. Cole murdered Wale on his track, take that verse and put it on just about any song that came out in '09 and I guarantee 95% of the other rappers will get bodied too. Thing is, Wale went in on that %!!* too, but J. Cole had one of the #%#$&@$ best verses of the year IMO...

Originally Posted by AyVee323

To everybody sayin that J. Cole murdered Wale on his track, take that verse and put it on just about any song that came out in '09 and I guarantee 95% of the other rappers will get bodied too. Thing is, Wale went in on that %!!* too, but J. Cole had one of the #%#$&@$ best verses of the year IMO...
co-sign

People on NT just hate on Wale whenever they can..
smh.gif
smh.gif

Keep doing your thing Wale.. No Days Off
smokin.gif

I never understood why NT hates Wale so damn much.
laugh.gif
If anything yall should be happy a fellow member is getting some damn shine. NT aint nothing but a buncha sheep.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom