Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs!

idk y bossman even going at wale, and trying to say he bang wit the dmv...he should worry bout baltimore first b4 yo even try to branch out the dmv...

Any time somebody put bmore in the dmv, i cut that $@$% out quick.....

idk y bossman even going at wale, and trying to say he bang wit the dmv...he should worry bout baltimore first b4 yo even try to branch out the dmv...

Any time somebody put bmore in the dmv, i cut that $@$% out quick.....

I agree with Harm, and the other heads postin in here as to Bmore NOT being part of the DMV. The area is distinct and its OWN.
I'm sure Richmond heads AND 757 Heads will all similarly agree that they bear NO allegiance to the "DMV". Shoot, as close as Richmond and the Seven Cities are, they are still TWO distinct areas that have their own flavor and way of life.

I've always said up and down that the term "DMV" is CORNY. The only place where we are all "one" is THIS LOCAL FORUM. And sadly, that's pretty much it.

Btw, I rep Wheaton/Silver Spring ALL DAY, AND I wear a NATS hat, lol. I wear OTHER team hats BUT WILL NEVER wear a yankee fitted. Ask any baseball fan that's NOT a Yankee fan and they'll "Tuh-tuh-tuh TELL YA DA SAME" [Onyx]...

I agree with Harm, and the other heads postin in here as to Bmore NOT being part of the DMV. The area is distinct and its OWN.
I'm sure Richmond heads AND 757 Heads will all similarly agree that they bear NO allegiance to the "DMV". Shoot, as close as Richmond and the Seven Cities are, they are still TWO distinct areas that have their own flavor and way of life.

I've always said up and down that the term "DMV" is CORNY. The only place where we are all "one" is THIS LOCAL FORUM. And sadly, that's pretty much it.

Btw, I rep Wheaton/Silver Spring ALL DAY, AND I wear a NATS hat, lol. I wear OTHER team hats BUT WILL NEVER wear a yankee fitted. Ask any baseball fan that's NOT a Yankee fan and they'll "Tuh-tuh-tuh TELL YA DA SAME" [Onyx]...

Thats why the south keeps winning-unity within a region. Whether you from DC, BMORE, DMV, VA or wherever you are local . If your cell number starts with 410,301,202,757 you probably in driving distance.If these dudes stop beefing(whatever they call it these days )and starts making music together and shooting videos maybe the region will get some national exposure. I have heard many of talented dudes from DC, MD and VA who will never get a shot at stardom because of the mentality. Maybe people should be more concern with the character of an individual than the zipcode. It would have been nice to see Wale and Bossman do a song together and a video on MTV Jams but I am a dreamer. Back to regular schedule program.

Thats why the south keeps winning-unity within a region. Whether you from DC, BMORE, DMV, VA or wherever you are local . If your cell number starts with 410,301,202,757 you probably in driving distance.If these dudes stop beefing(whatever they call it these days )and starts making music together and shooting videos maybe the region will get some national exposure. I have heard many of talented dudes from DC, MD and VA who will never get a shot at stardom because of the mentality. Maybe people should be more concern with the character of an individual than the zipcode. It would have been nice to see Wale and Bossman do a song together and a video on MTV Jams but I am a dreamer. Back to regular schedule program.

^^I agree. Who the %%%% cares where you're from? Whether it's DC, Baltimore, NoVA....who cares? Especially if you're a grown **$ man. I could care less if you grew up in DC, or Baltimore, or wherever. Sound like a bunch of kids forreal.

^^I agree. Who the %%%% cares where you're from? Whether it's DC, Baltimore, NoVA....who cares? Especially if you're a grown **$ man. I could care less if you grew up in DC, or Baltimore, or wherever. Sound like a bunch of kids forreal.

This is a stupid debate. When will all the morons in the area (Baltimore and the DC region) understand that in order to move forward, we all need each other? Point Blank. Radio One nor will CBS radio ever support this entire region as the region doesn't support itself in the streets.

The stupid arguments about DC and PG are so irrelevant and minute that people think that a city of 68 square miles and a county of 500 square miles would be different have to be idiots. Same thing, different day. Hell, I'm annoyed as much by 'The Urea' accent as I used to be by Bmore accents(don't annoy so much anymore, except Quicksilva, but HE just annoys me, lol......). Hell, *gasp* as I say this I actually miss Bmore sometimes.

We all know Wale is an emotional trainwreck. You can't wear your emotions on your sleeve in the music business. Hell, if this war, you'd be dead. Emotions are the tools of the weak. Excuses are the tools of incompetence. Make it happen and don't worry what Bossman says. If I were him, i'd look at it like this: I've done more than you have, you should be wanting to link up.

And there in lies the problem. Futile debates such as what encompasses the make-up of the DMV are childish and unproductive. Especially if you don't own in either locale.

In Summation, Let's all get money together, or all fail individually. That's why all these 'boutiques' in the area failed because people were worried about being 1st instead of let's build the consumer base together and mutually eat from the same table.

This is a stupid debate. When will all the morons in the area (Baltimore and the DC region) understand that in order to move forward, we all need each other? Point Blank. Radio One nor will CBS radio ever support this entire region as the region doesn't support itself in the streets.

The stupid arguments about DC and PG are so irrelevant and minute that people think that a city of 68 square miles and a county of 500 square miles would be different have to be idiots. Same thing, different day. Hell, I'm annoyed as much by 'The Urea' accent as I used to be by Bmore accents(don't annoy so much anymore, except Quicksilva, but HE just annoys me, lol......). Hell, *gasp* as I say this I actually miss Bmore sometimes.

We all know Wale is an emotional trainwreck. You can't wear your emotions on your sleeve in the music business. Hell, if this war, you'd be dead. Emotions are the tools of the weak. Excuses are the tools of incompetence. Make it happen and don't worry what Bossman says. If I were him, i'd look at it like this: I've done more than you have, you should be wanting to link up.

And there in lies the problem. Futile debates such as what encompasses the make-up of the DMV are childish and unproductive. Especially if you don't own in either locale.

In Summation, Let's all get money together, or all fail individually. That's why all these 'boutiques' in the area failed because people were worried about being 1st instead of let's build the consumer base together and mutually eat from the same table.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

and the areas hip hop scene is still a mess.

Not at all. I can't speak for Baltimore...but it's so much talent in DC. Obviously people look at Wale as the forefront of that but in due time more people will emerge from the area and get their spot. Phil Ade (yes I know he's from Maryland for all you geographers) is already picking up a following outside of the area. AB is doing some work w/ some big names. Trel is on the come up too. 
My friend, you may a little delusional. Wale has fans outside of the Region as do Tabi Bonney. Hell, DJ Kool gets big love in Philly and DJ Quicksilva left Bmore to smash on homegrown DJ's here. That means nothing if your major support structure is on shakey ground. There's a bootleg 'Record label' popping up every minute. I ask this: Has your label ever pressed a record? What was your last project and who knows about it? 
Talent doesn't mean you'll blow. It's the machine and the support system that determines that. Why do you think your favorite rapper or coolest song out is from rappers from ATL, New Orleans, and Miami? Regional support and business structure. Which this region does not have. 

Crabs in the barrel and too many people thinking they have to dis Wale or Tabi to get support when all the idiots have to do is use them to have the interests highlighted here. There job is done. They got people to look at the region again  ( a region known for two distinctly different homegrown music genres not necessarily accepted on a global level: Go-Go and Bmore Club), and when people looked, it's a bunch a infighting, no support having garbage artists dissing each other to get on. But can't move a unit to save their life and local radio won't touch'em on the regular.

I'll give you the history if you need it, but this should suffice. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

and the areas hip hop scene is still a mess.

Not at all. I can't speak for Baltimore...but it's so much talent in DC. Obviously people look at Wale as the forefront of that but in due time more people will emerge from the area and get their spot. Phil Ade (yes I know he's from Maryland for all you geographers) is already picking up a following outside of the area. AB is doing some work w/ some big names. Trel is on the come up too. 
My friend, you may a little delusional. Wale has fans outside of the Region as do Tabi Bonney. Hell, DJ Kool gets big love in Philly and DJ Quicksilva left Bmore to smash on homegrown DJ's here. That means nothing if your major support structure is on shakey ground. There's a bootleg 'Record label' popping up every minute. I ask this: Has your label ever pressed a record? What was your last project and who knows about it? 
Talent doesn't mean you'll blow. It's the machine and the support system that determines that. Why do you think your favorite rapper or coolest song out is from rappers from ATL, New Orleans, and Miami? Regional support and business structure. Which this region does not have. 

Crabs in the barrel and too many people thinking they have to dis Wale or Tabi to get support when all the idiots have to do is use them to have the interests highlighted here. There job is done. They got people to look at the region again  ( a region known for two distinctly different homegrown music genres not necessarily accepted on a global level: Go-Go and Bmore Club), and when people looked, it's a bunch a infighting, no support having garbage artists dissing each other to get on. But can't move a unit to save their life and local radio won't touch'em on the regular.

I'll give you the history if you need it, but this should suffice. 

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

*Being devil's advocate here*

Says this about a genre of music where an emcee being "territorial/representing an area" is one of its founding foundations. 
laugh.gif

But...

*Now being 100% truthful*

I agree 100% 

If your music cranking, I could care less about the rest.  But I don't have a twitter, keep up the with gossip online, etc.  So maybe I'm off base and too bottom line.

Bossman sounds like a lost soul to me.  Waste of 5 minutes of my life.

Poor thing.  I never heard ONE dude from Bmore shout out "DMV" because their is no need to.  Baltimore is Baltimore.  No assistance needed.  It's its own.

I concur any "beef" with WALE! here in the past that got exposed were direct conflicts where actual communication amongst people in person/over phone/etc. took place.  That's why they held some weight.  That's why they got the attention.  That's why this forum was booming at one point.  And that's why, now that time has lapse, it's old news.

This kat Bossman, on the other hand, sound like he just went to the oldpages of this forum that are locked, and made a dis track.

A haymaker that didn't land. 

If you been in real fight in your life, you know, most haymakers don't.

Now that he with Ross (like him or not, his music cranks), I expect some evolution to his music.  He had the hottest verse (not that the other dudes were lyric dudes, lol) on Flocka joint, which was the hottest rap track on radio.  Hell, we just paid him and Cole at VCU 60k combined (homecoming last Friday).  GOOD FOR HIM!  Sincerely.  Keep it pushing... 

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

*Being devil's advocate here*

Says this about a genre of music where an emcee being "territorial/representing an area" is one of its founding foundations. 
laugh.gif

But...

*Now being 100% truthful*

I agree 100% 

If your music cranking, I could care less about the rest.  But I don't have a twitter, keep up the with gossip online, etc.  So maybe I'm off base and too bottom line.

Bossman sounds like a lost soul to me.  Waste of 5 minutes of my life.

Poor thing.  I never heard ONE dude from Bmore shout out "DMV" because their is no need to.  Baltimore is Baltimore.  No assistance needed.  It's its own.

I concur any "beef" with WALE! here in the past that got exposed were direct conflicts where actual communication amongst people in person/over phone/etc. took place.  That's why they held some weight.  That's why they got the attention.  That's why this forum was booming at one point.  And that's why, now that time has lapse, it's old news.

This kat Bossman, on the other hand, sound like he just went to the oldpages of this forum that are locked, and made a dis track.

A haymaker that didn't land. 

If you been in real fight in your life, you know, most haymakers don't.

Now that he with Ross (like him or not, his music cranks), I expect some evolution to his music.  He had the hottest verse (not that the other dudes were lyric dudes, lol) on Flocka joint, which was the hottest rap track on radio.  Hell, we just paid him and Cole at VCU 60k combined (homecoming last Friday).  GOOD FOR HIM!  Sincerely.  Keep it pushing... 

Back
Top Bottom