Wale, when will you blow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy%20eating%20popcorn.jpg

Holy Mackeral.
t5741.jpg
happy.gif

lmao,its all breezy on this side hazey eyes or whatever. like i said b4,everyone can have their opinion and thats fine.yes wale can speak for himself and allthat. im giving my opinion to what was being talked about. one way or another,everyone is standin by what they think and thats cool. u can call folks what uwant and have ur opinion as well. like i stated b4, im more focused on supporting everyone of quality from the city as well as outside the city,not just wale.me coming more from a stand point of music industry,and know how folks can be in and out the city. fyi, wale is only 1 out of many artist that i support,localor otherwise. cool kids, cynthia l,u-n-i,komplex and plenty others.i go beyond the beltway as a supporter as well as with actual biz. as for reppin him assavior of the city or a hiphop vs. a "gogo" rapper,lol i know what he is and i def know differance between dc hiphop and gogo. if you was ever partof the era when Kaffa House on Ust, or The Spot off marlboro pike was the movement,YOU would know as well.but,i stated my opinion. u may now continue eyes withurs. got to get ready for Magic in feb. guess now il be supporting clothing brands wrong too uh? lol

dcshoechick...hope they do add that award. i would have voted for jazz in diamond district.it was pretty good film.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'll ban myself for a while.

Ya'll shoe dudes man.....................
laugh.gif

best post this year.

signed,

someone who is not just a shoe dude. lol

eyes of hazel wrote:

I'll ban myself for a while.

Ya'll shoe dudes man.....................
laugh.gif

Kev bannin himself for "a while" is like me layin off the 'pink toes' for 'a while'
laugh.gif

That aint happenin...

I haven nothing to say, so I'll just say I MIGHT attend the DMV awards.

GRS, I've been to them events before. Let's just say this, I'm not that impressed w/ most of the artists in this area. Some have great potential,but most ain't saying nothing slick to a can of oil.

But I digress................

When I'm done with what I'm going thru(hopefully soon, damnit!!!!!!), I'll be back on my music grind. More mixing, more producing, more managing.

Rock, call me

You should come on out, old man. We just went over the script for the show and the setup. I'm impressed. Get at me if you plan on attending.

Oh, and grs. They said next year they plan on adding a film category.

ShoeDon, I wish you stop talkin' about "what you're workin' on" if you ain't gonna publically share it. Dang Bro!

Osinachi signed with Darkchild.

His mom passed down his baby clothes to me when I was a kid. If he blows up I'm selling em on eBay for a million dollars.

"Lavan, I wish you stop talkin' about "what you're workin' on" if you ain't gonna publically share it. Dang Bro!"

So said the man who had a "secrect sig" all fall. Then popped out with the "everydaypeople" gear. Still waiting on those polo's to dropby the way. Nice!

^^^ It was a sig. That's different than typing it each time you post.

33rd of Nevermber...or whatever "O" was sayin'.

Polos close to fruition.

O...

With this three hour difference thing.. you tell me what's good and when.. I am on TWO different numbers now.

The 503 one is the best to see me callin from..

ShoeDon i def feel you. i even went to the gogo awards wkys did. ended up leaving 15 min after the opening number to have drinks at the four seasons,lol.no disto those that were on the show,it just seemed kinda been here done this. but it was some what a good look i guess.seemed more like a huge network party to mecause thats all i did there. to me the only local awards that kinda have the most validity is the wammies.(washington area music awards).artist have toregister and the council is tied into grammy outlets,billboard,soundscan and others.so it seems more fitting to win at those,cause u get eyes on you that arentjust in the city.the show going down on 20th should be ok,but honestly,there are probably only like 5 artists that will be there that actually have thepotential to get it poppin in the industry.hopefully,everyone there gets on their hustle and uses the event to promote themselves,network and gain more fanbase. i told a client i rep thats in atl to try and come. i think the more label reps and out of towners that slide thru couldnt hurt.let them see the goodthat the city has to offer the game.

jordanfiend...that is a good look for your man osinachi.def think the fire hes givin my dude sterling helped seal the deal,since he and rodney jerkins is atdef jam now. o been puttin it down since duan jaun and other dudes so its well deserved.def throw up an"osinachi's clothes by the way" ebaystore,lol.i wont knock your hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom