Walked into Supreme for the first time today

Originally Posted by kiendienn

did a double kickflip into the store, got dap and a hat
Should've comboed that into a manual and done a grind all around the store. On that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 steez. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i didnt feel too welcome in Kicks hawaii or whatever its called.

no big deal, but I had money to blow. o well, they Loss.

Originally Posted by djc703

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Man dudes are arrogant in any Urban street store.
I never understand whats their motive for being this way.
Especially Urban Outfitters, it's because they think there the @@%% making minimum wage
tired.gif
aw the urban outfitters in my area the people are so chill.

the store is filled with minimum wage employees who have no future

if I was them I would be depressed about my life too and become rude to customers

also Supreme is for lames and teenieboopers

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

if I was them I would be depressed about my life too and become rude to customers

I am sure I posted this in here or someone else has but Javier Nunez (How To Make It In America and pro skater for Ammo) works there and he does not make minimum wage.

His comment on the asians are funny......cause it's true. Haha.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Man dudes are arrogant in any Urban street store.
I never understand whats their motive for being this way.
pretty much, stay in GA and there's a shop called Wishatl. yeah, employees are straight up $$% holes. 

the supreme dudes just dont mess with posers who dont skate and wanna look fly in supreme, those are the homies.

I walked into Supreme NYC in 2004.  Looked around for less than 5 mins, found a T I liked and brought it up to the register.  The T was not a Supreme T, but it had the Beat Street logo so I wanted it.  The guy that rung me up in a really sarcastic manner says," You do realize this is not a Supreme T?"  I responded with," I didn't ask you if it was."  That was the first and last time I have went in there or bought anything from them. 

Maybe it's just the day(s) you go there, sometimes they're #!%%* and sometimes they're cool. But the people in the WeSC store right next to it in SoHo are always cool from my experiences. One girl that works there too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I am sure I posted this in here or someone else has but Javier Nunez (How To Make It In America and pro skater for Ammo) works there and he does not make minimum wage.

His comment on the asians are funny......cause it's true. Haha.
so basically one person out of however many don't make minimum wage

Originally Posted by bigsupa

TOOK MY LIL BRO TO SUPREME NYC

HE WANTED A PAIR OF DUNKS RETAIL WERE $65

GO UP TO THE REGISTER AND THE TOOL GOES $95...I SAID DOESN'T IT SAY $65 ON THE STICKER PRICE, HE GOES WHILE PLAYING WITH HIS PHONE..."THAT'S THE SUGGESTED PRICE, THAT'S THE PRICE THEY SUGGEST WE SELL THEM FOR, WE SUGGESTED $95 FOR THESE"

I CALMLY WALKED AWAY WITH MY LIL BRO CRYING CUZ HE WANTED THEM BADLY BUT HE LEARNED A LESSON. NEVER LET JERKS TRY AND GET OVER ON YOU CUZ THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU. I ENDED UP GETTING THE SAME KICKS FOR $49 @ TRANSIT

POINT BEING THEM DUDES ARE LAMES

Idk why but I 
roll.gif
 @ this. I could just picture you walking away with your arm around his shoulder & consoling him

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The hat you were trying to cop wasn't overpriced. It was a Lora Piana wool New Era. Their fabric isn't cheap. A simple cardigan with their wool can run you $800+
How did you know thats the exact hat?  Are you the one I wanna smack??? 
laugh.gif
...I believe that's the only fitted this season with that price tag.
It is. The rest are priced in the $40's

this applies to "life" in general and not just Supreme stores.

If you let people walk all over you, they will.

Dont take $#!t from nobody.

If the dude screams at you for unfolding a shirt because you wanted to look at the print, drop it on the floor, stomp on it then tell him to fold it back because thats his job.

I personally never had a bad experience the few times I've been to Supreme LA. Either stuff was sold out or they didn't have my size but the guy working was more than willing to check their inventory for me.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

this applies to "life" in general and not just Supreme stores.

If you let people walk all over you, they will.

Dont take $#!t from nobody.

If the dude screams at you for unfolding a shirt because you wanted to look at the print, drop it on the floor, stomp on it then tell him to fold it back because thats his job.

I personally never had a bad experience the few times I've been to Supreme LA. Either stuff was sold out or they didn't have my size but the guy working was more than willing to check their inventory for me.

i love your thinking because it's the right way to handle things in a situation like that. 

my thing is this, i've worked retail and customer service in the past and i know stores deal with alot of jerk customers, so i try to be nice to the store employees since they don't make much and because working retail sucks.  however if i get an attitude or someone acts like a douche to me for no reason whatsoever im not going to stand for that.

if a dude were to yell at me for unfolding a shirt i would tell him the same thing or if i were to ask a question and get a rude answer then im going to say something and not let it slide.

end of the day though, your a fool if you support them or any place of business that doesn't appreciate you as a customer and your money.  yeah a store like supreme will still stay in business but if i got horrible service from them i would feel much better about myself knowing my money wasn't supporting them.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The couple of times I went to Supreme, they were pretty cool to me

this.

the couple times i have been in supreme NYC, the dudes were cool and the guy (alex, i think his name is) remembered me from the last time i was in.

he even threw me every sticker they had in the display case for free, idk if that's standard procedure or not.

i didn't have on any hypebeast clothes, just a white tee, jeans, and some raging bull 5's. i guess everybody's experience is different.

i guess my country @$% accent makes a difference, too, i dunno

dudes trying on 100 different items... hand molesting every item that they(the employees) probably came in early to fold and then end up trying to buy a clearance t shirt acting like they need 5 star service....

man up

Back
Top Bottom