Walked into Supreme for the first time today

Tried to buy some overpriced $56 hat. Dude behind the counter was a douche. Almost reverted to that life but remembered where I was. That store will never get $1 of my money. /rant

The employees were jerks when I was in the store in LA. I heard the one in NY has some cool guys but I may be wrong on that...

too bad the majority of their customer base is content and fine with getting crappy service and attitude from gassed up retail minimum wage warriors as long as they like the product.

Man dudes are arrogant in any Urban street store.....I go to the stussy store in DC...and if you're not fresh them dudes wont even step up to help you...they just completely ignore you.

I don't understand how some of you guys allow these employees to act that way towards you.

grab hat off rack
walk up to register
pay for hat

where is there room for them to be rude? I've been to NYC supreme once like 2 other people in the store and the guys were chill. Not saying they're not jerks because i've heard stores multiple times, I just wanna know what the hell you guys are doing to them for them to be mean.

You gotta fight fire with fire, crazy with crazy, and rudeness with rudeness.
Insult their mothers, make fun of their wages and lack health insurance, pick your nose and shake their hands...something.

@!@% Supreme

Someone should go in there and bring mad stuff up to the counter and act like youre gunna buy all that stuff and then just walk out the store, leaving a pile of #*$# at the register

Hit em with the "And you better have ya homies come pick you up if you wanna make it home tonight"

the guys @ Premium Goods
pimp.gif

Heart & sole
pimp.gif

Supreme NYC were nice too

am i missing something?

ever considered it being you?

I remember asking for stickers and dude was real cool @ NYC supreme. Had mad tats.... idk maybe its you. U expecting Best Buy service in the wrong place maybe? expected son to tell u a cool story? I'm not tryna be a jerk I'm seriously wondering what you expected or what was so bad

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't understand how some of you guys allow these employees to act that way towards you.

grab hat off rack
walk up to register
pay for hat

where is there room for them to be rude? I've been to NYC supreme once like 2 other people in the store and the guys were chill. Not saying they're not jerks because i've heard stores multiple times, I just wanna know what the hell you guys are doing to them for them to be mean.
almost every store in soho is like this full of %#%*. not that i care though, i dont wear that garbage just browsed a couple times that i was down in that neighborhood. actually the girls that worked at recon were pretty cool....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by Mr718

That store will never get $1 of my money. /rant

They don't need it, though. Sales have never been better.

Couldn't have said it any better. Every time I've gone there though, haven't had any problems:/ might just be you~Lefty

Ive never gone, but I called once about the bruins a while back and they were pretty cool over the phone. (Supreme LA)

Back
Top Bottom