Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

Minority lives don't matter in America.

My black and brown people are getting gunned down by these "Clint Eastwoods" over NOTHING and I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of seeing this renegade, shoot first behavior rewarded and excused.  The media and society as a whole has pretty much brainwashed America into believing minority lives don't mean anything and we can be shot/killed over any thing without consequence.  Even minorites don't believe in the value of their own people's lives anymore because we've been villianized to such a degree.

These police officers, security guards, and "good ol' Americans" with guns need to be punished when they choose to end a live over non life threatening situations.  It don't even make sense.  It doesn't even add up.

What happened to the justice system?  What happened to a fair trial? They aren't even happy we fill the prisons anymore...its not enough for them so they rather kill then like the justice system work.  Trespassing, Shoplifting. Loitering, Loud music, pants sagging in the mall, whatever the petty offense is they are bringing guns into the equation and getting away with it. 

This security guard could've been black for all I know but the message is out that "minority lives don't matter".  This woman should be in jail not in a casket.  THAT SIMPLE!  Shooting people over Wal-mart shoplifting?  How does that even add up in some of you guys' head? 

All these little wanna be Clint Eastwoods are lucky they aren't getting smoked over "just doing their job" or being nosy.  I wouldn't even be mad if I read about a "citizen's arrest" gone bad and a minority shooting first.

So her family said she was a perfect mom yet she's taking her kids on shoplifting missions with her. She's banned from ever entering a Walmart again as her plea deal for stealing before yet she's back in Walmart stealing again. She tried to be slick with a cop/security guard or whatever he was and she's being portrayed as the victim.

Wow

She shouldn't have been killed over stealing but her actions are the reason why this while situation happened in the first place. Considering she got off easy with her plea the first time why is she stealing again, especially bringing her kids along with her.

Also why do you guys always get distracted from the main point of a story?  A life was taken over material items from Wal-Mart.  Really think about that.

Woman killed during a shoplifting incident.....you choose to discuss her kids, her parenting, her past history, etc.  all things to make you feel better about her being killed

Trayvon Martin.....you choose to discuss at his twitter, facebook pics, discuss his school record

It happens over and over again.  You guys fall for it everytime.  She was wrong.  But a gun shouldn't have been drawn or fired.  But I guess because she's a thief he life wasn't important and she "had it coming".   Grow up NT.

Also why do you guys always get distracted from the main point of a story?  A life was taken over material items from Wal-Mart.  Really think about that.

a life was taken because she fled and was in a car that tried to injure a cop.

she wasnt shot in the aisle for stuffing meat down her pants. Nice try.

at the end of the day its her own fault, and now everyone wants to play how shes the victim.

yet she stole from a walmart after she agreed never to enter walmart again for stealing :lol: :smh:

then she was stopped, and tried to flee :smh:

and to top if off she took kids for her little theft mission :lol:

but your right, shes the victim.

Last edited:

a life was taken because she fled and was in a car that tried to injure a cop.

she wasnt shot in the aisle for stuffing meat down her pants. Nice try.

at the end of the day its her own fault, and now everyone wants to play how shes the victim.

yet she stole from a walmart after she agreed never to enter walmart again for stealing
laugh.gif
mean.gif

then she was stopped, and tried to flee
mean.gif

and to top if off she took kids for her little theft mission
laugh.gif

but your right, shes the victim.
Are you serious? 

If I steal from a retail store and try to flee its acceptable to shoot me rather than go back look at all the cameras and use the license plate to locate me?   She would've been found sooner than later. 

Thats the point.  You don't shoot bullets over shoplifting from wal-mart.  Isn't not like she robbed a bank.  Do your job as security/officer and take the L if she gets away.  That's the problem these dudes can't take a L and let the justice system have the last laugh.  They decide to use deadly force.

Last edited:
Minority lives don't matter in America.

My black and brown people are getting gunned down by these "Clint Eastwoods" over NOTHING and I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of seeing this renegade, shoot first behavior rewarded and excused.  The media and society as a whole has pretty much brainwashed America into believing minority lives don't mean anything and we can be shot/killed over any thing without consequence.  Even minorites don't believe in the value of their own people's lives anymore because we've been villianized to such a degree.

These police officers, security guards, and "good ol' Americans" with guns need to be punished when they choose to end a live over non life threatening situations.  It don't even make sense.  It doesn't even add up.

What happened to the justice system?  What happened to a fair trial? They aren't even happy we fill the prisons anymore...its not enough for them so they rather kill then like the justice system work.  Trespassing, Shoplifting. Loitering, Loud music, pants sagging in the mall, whatever the petty offense is they are bringing guns into the equation and getting away with it. 

This security guard could've been black for all I know but the message is out that "minority lives don't matter".  This woman should be in jail not in a casket.  THAT SIMPLE!  Shooting people over Wal-mart shoplifting?  How does that even add up in some of you guys' head? 

All these little wanna be Clint Eastwoods are lucky they aren't getting smoked over "just doing their job" or being nosy.  I wouldn't even be mad if I read about a "citizen's arrest" gone bad and a minority shooting first.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel bad for her kids. I never wish death on my own worst enemies, no matter how bad they are.

Last edited:
So much lack of accountability and making excuses for the "victim" Like said earlier, save your rage towards the police for when its really deserved.

As a parent, bringing her kids along like that, what type of example was she trying to get. If she never got killed and just got arrested her kids probably woulda got a taken away by child services for her actions bringing them along on her stealing missions. I'm pretty sure if that happened people would still paint her as the victim and blame the system for taking her kids away.

She shouldn't have gotten shot but if she followed the terms of her plea bargain which kept her outta jail initially for theft she wouldn't be at that Walmart and would be alive today and that can't be disputed.

Last edited:
Are you serious? 

If I steal from a retail store and try to flee its acceptable to shoot me rather than go back look at all the cameras and use the license plate to locate me?   She would've been found sooner than later. 

Thats the point.  You don't shoot bullets over shoplifting from wal-mart.  Isn't not like she robbed a bank.  Do your job as security/officer and take the L if she gets away.  That's the problem these dudes can't take a L and let the justice system have the last laugh.  They decide to use deadly force.

he was a cop.

and they tried to run him over.

or cant read or choose not too before you got on your soap box?

I USED TO BE A SECURITY GUARD AND RULE NUMBER ONE IS " YOU CANNOT PERSUE A THIEF ONCE THEY FLEE THE PREMISES" ONCE SHE IS OUT THE DOOR IT'S THE COPS RESPONSIBILITY TO APPREHEND HER, HIM BEING OFF DUTY MAKES HIM A MURDERER...
PLUS HE'S AT WALMART WHY DOES HE HAVE A WEAPON???
I USED TO BE A SECURITY GUARD AND RULE NUMBER ONE IS " YOU CANNOT PERSUE A THIEF ONCE THEY FLEE THE PREMISES" ONCE SHE IS OUT THE DOOR IT'S THE COPS RESPONSIBILITY TO APPREHEND HER, HIM BEING OFF DUTY MAKES HIM A MURDERER...

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A STAND.. COWARDLY WORLD WE LIVE IN. DISGUSTING..

PEOPLE GET SHOT AND KILLED FAR TOO OFTEN, ITS SAD. THIS STORY UPSETS ME BEYOND BELIEF, USUALLY I COULD CARELESS.. BUT SHE HAD HER CHILDREN IN THE CAR.. FK IT, LET HER GO !!!! HE DESERVES STREET JUSTICE. GOODNITE

Last edited:
^
This guy was a cop tho.

cant argue with ignorance :lol:

dudes dont read and just go off the tittle.

you guys realize hes still a cop regardless if he was off duty and still has an obligation serve and protect.

you guys realize hes still a cop regardless if he was off duty and still has an obligation serve and protect.

DONT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. SO ITS OKAY SHE GOT MURDERED IN FRONT OF HER KIDS FOR STEALING..

SHE WAS MURDERED FOR SHOPLIFTING .. MURDEREDDDDDDDDD FOR SHOPLIFTING. THINK ABOUT IT :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

SHOUT OUT TO ANYONE DEFENDING THE CHUMP SECURITY / OFFICER :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

MURDERED FOR SHOPLIFTING.. IN FRONT OF HER CHILD / CHILDREN !! SHAME

DONT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. SO ITS OKAY SHE GOT MURDERED IN FRONT OF HER KIDS FOR STEALING..
SHE WAS MURDERED FOR SHOPLIFTING .. MURDEREDDDDDDDDD FOR SHOPLIFTING. THINK ABOUT IT :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
SHOUT OUT TO ANYONE DEFENDING THE CHUMP SECURITY / OFFICER :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

:lol: your right.

MURDERED FOR SHOPLIFTING

because choose what they want to argue :lol:

at the end of the day, shes dead, too bad.

she shouldve never put her self in that situation.

She shouldnt have been killed point blank.

Yes of course there are consequences for everyones actions but should that consequence be death?

No way did that cop have the right to take her life away.

Im going to wait for further info but was he really in threat of his life? You do know that the police down here is corrupt many times and they just make up some story so people can buy it right?

None of us know now but what if this was a single mother who was struggling to put food on the table?

Some of yall are sick in believing that she got what she deserved. No way in hell is death deserved over stealing a few hundred dollars worth of stuff.

The cop is gonna prolly get a slap on the wrist and let go tho. Ive seen and heard of worse things that these pigs do down here and are just let go. **** is sickining
mean.gif

And it always tends to be the white cops that are in these type of headlines down here
mean.gif

Murder?

And I thought they weren't her kids in the car.

wasnt murdered for shoplifting. Wasnt her kids in the car. reading is fundamental.

Is it ok that she took her kids along with her shoplifting to a place she's banned from already as part of her plea deal

Is it ok that she doesn't her role as a mother. Aside from what happened its despicable that she would risk potentially losing her kids to child services for bringing them along with her to shoplift. That sickens me, she put material things over her kids. She gets caught stealing and has her kids on her. Child services overreacts for way worse. It's a whole other topic but that's just very selfish and ignorant of her as a parent.

If your going to steal its wrong but why bring your kids with you when you do your dirt.

Is it ok that she took her kids along with her shoplifting to a place she's banned from already as part of her plea deal

Is it ok that she doesn't her role as a mother. Aside from what happened its despicable that she would risk potentially losing her kids to child services for bringing them along with her to shoplift. That sickens me, she put material things over her kids. She gets caught stealing and has her kids on her. Child services overreacts for way worse. It's a whole other topic but that's just very selfish and ignorant of her as a parent.

If your going to steal its wrong but why bring your kids with you when you do your dirt.
None of that has anything to do with her being shot in the passenger seat.

Back
Top Bottom