War Dogs (Pics)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ NO

an attack trained german shepard would maul ANY savannah cat (1st - 800902538503th generations)

is the %%!% quicker, more agile, faster, etc.? Sure

does it weigh nearly what a full grown Shep does? No sir... head size + paw size + strength advantage

Dogs> cats

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

for reference

That's not a Savannah cat

Yea lets put wild cats up against domestic dogs....smh

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ NO

an attack trained german shepard would maul ANY savannah cat (1st - 800902538503th generations)

is the %%!% quicker, more agile, faster, etc.? Sure

does it weigh nearly what a full grown Shep does? No sir... head size + paw size + strength advantage

Dogs> cats

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

for reference

That's not a Savannah cat

Yea lets put wild cats up against domestic dogs....smh

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

A cat piss on your dinner or something? Why can't you just appreciate those dogs and not make it about what's better.

Those dogs are amazing, though.
pimp.gif
Thanks for saying it for me. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

A cat piss on your dinner or something? Why can't you just appreciate those dogs and not make it about what's better.

pimp.gif
Thanks for saying it for me. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Originally Posted by IamMD

i think people that are "cat people" are just too lazy to care for a dog..cats are mad boring.

And you are basing this off of? So because someone doesn't like dogs as much as cats means they are too lazy to care for a dog? That is a bad case of deductive reasoning. There can be many other reasons why someone would prefer cats. To just write those off as "too lazy to deal with a dog" is pure ignorance.

Originally Posted by IamMD

i think people that are "cat people" are just too lazy to care for a dog..cats are mad boring.

And you are basing this off of? So because someone doesn't like dogs as much as cats means they are too lazy to care for a dog? That is a bad case of deductive reasoning. There can be many other reasons why someone would prefer cats. To just write those off as "too lazy to deal with a dog" is pure ignorance.

don't know why but i lolled over that

also,  i agree.

don't know why but i lolled over that

also,  i agree.

Stumbled on this today, thought it was fitting:

[h4] [/h4]
[h4]Stubby, the Military Dog[/h4]
435Stubby.jpg

Stubby wandered into the encampment and was adopted by the 102nd infantry of Massachusetts in 1917. When the infantry shipped out to Europe, Stubby was smuggled onto the ship bound for France. During World War I, Stubby kept watch and alerted the troops to German attacks. He was wounded by a hand grenade once and gassed several times. He once found a German spy and held him by the seat of the pants until American troops could complete the capture! When his master, Corporal J. Robert Conroy was wounded, Stubby accompanied him to the hospital and made rounds to cheer the troops. He was eventually a highly decorated dog, amassing medals for service, campaigns and battles, a Purple Heart, and various veteran’s awards. A group of French women made Stubby a chamois blanket decorated with allied flags to display his medals.

Stubby returned home at the end of the war and became quite a celebrity. He was made a lifetime member of the American Legion, the YMCA, and the Red Cross. He lived at the Y and made recruiting tours for the Red Cross. When Stubby passed on in 1926, he was preserved and displayed with his medals at the Smithsonian Institution.

Stumbled on this today, thought it was fitting:

[h4] [/h4]
[h4]Stubby, the Military Dog[/h4]
435Stubby.jpg

Stubby wandered into the encampment and was adopted by the 102nd infantry of Massachusetts in 1917. When the infantry shipped out to Europe, Stubby was smuggled onto the ship bound for France. During World War I, Stubby kept watch and alerted the troops to German attacks. He was wounded by a hand grenade once and gassed several times. He once found a German spy and held him by the seat of the pants until American troops could complete the capture! When his master, Corporal J. Robert Conroy was wounded, Stubby accompanied him to the hospital and made rounds to cheer the troops. He was eventually a highly decorated dog, amassing medals for service, campaigns and battles, a Purple Heart, and various veteran’s awards. A group of French women made Stubby a chamois blanket decorated with allied flags to display his medals.

Stubby returned home at the end of the war and became quite a celebrity. He was made a lifetime member of the American Legion, the YMCA, and the Red Cross. He lived at the Y and made recruiting tours for the Red Cross. When Stubby passed on in 1926, he was preserved and displayed with his medals at the Smithsonian Institution.

ocelot.jpg

That cat would literally tear one of those dogs apart
How is this post relevant to the thread topic?  Can that cat be trained?  Cats have no loyalty man...so get that noise outta here.

ocelot.jpg

That cat would literally tear one of those dogs apart
How is this post relevant to the thread topic?  Can that cat be trained?  Cats have no loyalty man...so get that noise outta here.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Because this is NT, and everything gets turned into a competition.

Those dogs are 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
though...

Back
Top Bottom