War Dogs (Pics)

Dogs
pimp.gif

No better creature out there. People should be more like dogs. All they do is give love and protect the ones they love.

pimp.gif
hats off to those beasts
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

No better creature out there. People should be more like dogs. All they do is give love and protect the ones they love.

pimp.gif
hats off to those beasts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

didnt the russians use dogs as mines or something like that

The first group of anti-tank dogs arrived at the frontline at the end of the summer of 1941 and included 30 dogs and 40 trainers. Their deployment revealed some serious problems. In order to save fuel and ammunition, dogs had been trained on tanks which stood still and did not fire their guns. In the field, the dogs refused to dive under moving tanks. Some persistent dogs ran near the tanks, waiting for them to stop but were shot in the process. Gunfire from the tanks scared away many of the dogs. They would run back to the trenches and often detonated the charge upon jumping in, injuring Soviet soldiers. To prevent that, the returning dogs had to be shot, often by their controllers and this made the trainers unwilling to work with new dogs.

Disgusting.  Couldn't even finish reading the entire "anti-tank dog" article on Wikipedia.

The first group of anti-tank dogs arrived at the frontline at the end of the summer of 1941 and included 30 dogs and 40 trainers. Their deployment revealed some serious problems. In order to save fuel and ammunition, dogs had been trained on tanks which stood still and did not fire their guns. In the field, the dogs refused to dive under moving tanks. Some persistent dogs ran near the tanks, waiting for them to stop but were shot in the process. Gunfire from the tanks scared away many of the dogs. They would run back to the trenches and often detonated the charge upon jumping in, injuring Soviet soldiers. To prevent that, the returning dogs had to be shot, often by their controllers and this made the trainers unwilling to work with new dogs.

Disgusting.  Couldn't even finish reading the entire "anti-tank dog" article on Wikipedia.

Originally Posted by What up

You mean to tell me World War II was unsavory?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

A cat piss on your dinner or something? Why can't you just appreciate those dogs and not make it about what's better.

Those dogs are amazing, though.
pimp.gif
Thanks for saying it for me. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Word. I admire and envy cats for their elegance and grace. I can enjoy just sitting back and watching the way they move. 
I love dogs too, special place in my heart for them. 

Those pictures are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

A cat piss on your dinner or something? Why can't you just appreciate those dogs and not make it about what's better.

Those dogs are amazing, though.
pimp.gif
Thanks for saying it for me. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Word. I admire and envy cats for their elegance and grace. I can enjoy just sitting back and watching the way they move. 
I love dogs too, special place in my heart for them. 

Those pictures are 
pimp.gif

should have some war trained lions tigers or cheetahs, that might be helpful 
pimp.gif

#*#! biting his arm bite his dam neck off
pimp.gif

should have some war trained lions tigers or cheetahs, that might be helpful 
pimp.gif

#*#! biting his arm bite his dam neck off
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom