War Dogs (Pics)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif

A cat piss on your dinner or something? Why can't you just appreciate those dogs and not make it about what's better.

Those dogs are amazing, though.
pimp.gif

Because this is NT, and everything gets turned into a competition.

Those dogs are 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
though...

It's knd of crazy that they are putting them in danger and they have no choice.. No animal rights activists question this?

Dog fighting is bad, but send a dog in first with a camera strapped to his back where he may be ambushed, and it's okay?

Then you got dogs that died during the aftermath of 9/11 due to what they breathed in during the cleanup and S&R.

It's knd of crazy that they are putting them in danger and they have no choice.. No animal rights activists question this?

Dog fighting is bad, but send a dog in first with a camera strapped to his back where he may be ambushed, and it's okay?

Then you got dogs that died during the aftermath of 9/11 due to what they breathed in during the cleanup and S&R.

Originally Posted by IamMD

i think people that are "cat people" are just too lazy to care for a dog..cats are mad boring.

I love dogs but cats are flipping awesome.

Originally Posted by IamMD

i think people that are "cat people" are just too lazy to care for a dog..cats are mad boring.

I love dogs but cats are flipping awesome.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ocelot.jpg

That cat would literally tear one of those dogs apart
How is this post relevant to the thread topic?  Can that cat be trained?  Cats have no loyalty man...so get that noise outta here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but some time ago I heard of some breeds that were actually as loyal as a dog. I forget the name, don't know if it's savannah cats or something else. Dogs are cool, but being able to walk your cat on a leash is effin awesome imo.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ocelot.jpg

That cat would literally tear one of those dogs apart
How is this post relevant to the thread topic?  Can that cat be trained?  Cats have no loyalty man...so get that noise outta here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but some time ago I heard of some breeds that were actually as loyal as a dog. I forget the name, don't know if it's savannah cats or something else. Dogs are cool, but being able to walk your cat on a leash is effin awesome imo.

I guess the Dog Vs Cat thing is just as bad as Andoid Vs iPhone and PS3 Vs Xbox. My sister has that hate towards cats cause she is a dog lover. I don't get why you have to pick either one as the superior. It's not like people are crapping on rabbits or other pets. For whatever reason, I always see cats getting crapped on.

I guess the Dog Vs Cat thing is just as bad as Andoid Vs iPhone and PS3 Vs Xbox. My sister has that hate towards cats cause she is a dog lover. I don't get why you have to pick either one as the superior. It's not like people are crapping on rabbits or other pets. For whatever reason, I always see cats getting crapped on.

Back
Top Bottom