*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

I guess Missandei is a shocking death given you'd more than likely think Greyworm, dude who stay in the line of fire would go.

Sent to negotiate though? I guess. Thats really suberting viewer expectations and going for a gut punch.

A fleet killing a dragon?

At this point I dont even think y'all will get a Clegane bowl.

Edit

Just saw the vid.

Rhaegal's death was a bit weak. Those skinny *** arrows.

Missanbae though :smh:

Get the **** outta here with Jamie getting yambs. J hope Tormund kills him.

ZL1fjdg_d.jpg

sKpsNaQ_d.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: This is like a damn meme :lol:

Last edited:
If I catch D&D outside a vegan cafe, it's on sight!!!! #DicksOutForMissanbae

WTF does Cersei have her?! Why is Derrrnerys flying dragons near Cersei and her fleet knowing the ***** got scorpions?!?!?! Lawd where is the Night King to make sense of it all?!?!?!?

where did thor's hammer go when cap go back in time? wouldn't he not age if he kept da weapon?

I guess Missandei is a shocking death given you'd more than likely think Greyworm, dude who stay in the line of fire would go.

Sent to negotiate though? I guess. Thats really suberting viewer expectations and going for a gut punch.

A fleet killing a dragon?

At this point I dont even think y'all will get a Clegane bowl.

Edit

Just saw the vid.

Rhaegal's death was a bit weak. Those skinny *** arrows.

Missanbae though :smh:

Get the **** outta here with Jamie getting yambs. J hope Tormund kills him.

ZL1fjdg_d.jpg

sKpsNaQ_d.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: This is like a damn meme :lol:

Why send someone to negotiate considering what happened last time they tried to make a deal

Why send someone to negotiate considering what happened last time they tried to make a deal
I dunno. Bet it's another stupid decision by the suddenly idiotic Tyrion.

And even then, with a situation like that you send somebody expendable and since Jorah is dead it'd have to be Varys.
GoT going out like a Showtime original.

Didn’t think I’d live to see the day. :lol: :smh:
Vintage Showtime cuz Showtime right now isn't ending series in such a sad manner.

I dunno. Bet it's another stupid decision by the suddenly idiotic Tyrion.

And even then, with a situation like that you send somebody expendable and since Jorah is dead it'd have to be Varys.

If tyrion suggests it, she should send him or whoever believes that to be a good idea

Bring tyrion and Jaime in a room and let them decide who gets to go back and negotiate

But I completely agree it'll be something dumb

there were a few that were all different but all of them had things that actually happened so far.

They're somewhere on the Reddit sub freefolk.
Here's one

I can't find the others

This ************ Bran is Keyser ******* Soze

I almost cant believe it. A lot of trash for this ending and I think they think the twist of Bran being on the iron throne will make ppl forget or overlook.

Don't know if its all the spoilers since it doesnt say how Cersi dies but damn it looks like Arya doesnt cross another name off her list :smh:

I mean damn did they jus do dat?

Last edited:
This **********er Bran is Keyser ****ing Soze

I almost cant believe it. A lot of trash for this ending and i think they think the twist of Bran being on the iron throne will make ppl forget or overlook.

Don't know if its all the spoilers since it doesnt say how Cersi dies but damn it looks like Arya doesnt cross another name off her list :smh:

I mean damn did they jus do dat?

Isn’t there some stipulation that you can’t become king if you can’t produce an heir? Am I trippin, or didn’t they say bran will never have kids?

Isn’t there some stipulation that you can’t become king if you can’t produce an heir? Am I trippin, or didn’t they say bran will never have kids?
The first part sounds like a feasible rule. As for the second part I dont think they ever said Bran cant have kids. Hope he dint got it as bad as Ivar from Vikings.

You do have to remember in like ep1 or ep2 somebody (I think Jon) makes the remark to Bran something like "Look at you, you're a man" and Bran replies something like "Not completely" and I swore he was referring to still being a virgin.

Son probably has all the yambs from flea bottom to Dorne lined up.

Last edited:
Bran being part of the council is truly dumb and goes against what the 3ER is about. But then again, if Arya is Azor Ahai, anything is possible.

I don't get why jon would all of a sudden kill dany
Dany gradually goes murder happy as she burns down King's Landing. Then she's about to execute somebody I think Tyrion and Jon pleads for her to stop and knows there's no other way.
Bran being part of the council is truly dumb and goes against what the 3ER is about. But then again, if Arya is Azor Ahai, anything is possible.
Read it again. Bran doesn't just become a part of the Council. He becomes king of the 7 kingdoms :lol:

Last edited:
I can see Jon doing that. When he was destined to be Azor Ahai, every one thought he would kill Dany to forge Lightbringer.

Nah, you can become king but it does complicate things if you can't produce an heir. By rights, your next of kin would become king. That was Stannis' entire claim: Robert's "children" were actually Cersei and Jaime's and all of his bastards were illegitimate and therefore had no claims. So because he was 2nd oldest in the Baratheon family, he was next in line to be king.

Back
Top Bottom