Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Why would Wade, knowing James was leaving, opt out of a contract paying him $20 million annually only to then take a deal worth $10-11 million less? Considering he played like trash in the finals and played only 50ish game during the regular season.

Last edited:

Is this what it's about to you? Preventing LeBron from surpassing Michael. I wouldn't say LeBron is better than Michael right now, but if he somehow tops what he did last year I'll be the first to call him the GOAT
goat cuz what he did last year !! Jordan was already the greatest at age 24...Bron would never be better than him never in this or the next life time
Jesus christ.

You can't be this dense. LeBron left Miami for Cleveland in '14. Wade opted out to go to Chicago last year...which was not 2014

Please don't tell me you took math classes with Ninjahood

You can't be this dense. LeBron left Miami for Cleveland in '14. Wade opted out to go to Chicago last year...which was not 2014

Please don't tell me you took math classes with Ninjahood

Did I say dwade left Miami? He opted out of his contract with Miami a year early to hopefully re-do his contract and have Bron stay. He wouldn't have opted out of his contract, since Miami were hesitate to re-sign him for what they owed him already. Yes, he did leave the year after Bron left but that's because he only signed a one year deal. How is that hard to understand? Dwade opted out of the final 2 years but re-signed for only a year guaranteed because Riley didn't want to give him more than that. So dwade opted out twice, once in 2014 and once again in 2015. How dense are you?

Last edited:
"The Miami Heat have re-signed Dwyane Wade, the team announced Tuesday.

The Heat did not disclose terms of the deal, but sources said Wade received a two-year, $31.1 million deal with a player option for the second year. Wade also received a no-trade clause in his contract, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The sources said Wade took about an $11 million pay cut over two years from the deal he opted out of, which was for two years and $42 million."

http://www.espn.com/nba/truehoop/mi...54/dwyane-wade-agrees-new-contract-miami-heat

Go wash ya face b

Last edited:
Dubs fans have HAD hit with each other :smokin

Anyways, we on life support but we still kickin. Win the next one and thes F*boys sphincters will start clenching.

At least theres no more 16-0 talk.

Still salty Lebby choked away game 3. Should be 2-2 and a 3 game series :smh:

Reactions: HIM
Dubs fans have HAD hit with each other :smokin

Anyways, we on life support but we still kickin. Win the next one and thes F*boys sphincters will start clenching.

At least theres no more 16-0 talk.

Still salty Lebby choked away game 3. Should be 2-2 and a 3 game series :smh:

2-2 with a blowout in game 4? That woulda had these dudes shook. But hey, the only way we could have topped last season would be for these c*nsoredboys to blow a 3-0 lead :pimp:

Didn't see the game, but all the pics I saw of KD in Lebron's face like a teenager finally standing up to his father were hilarious. Where was all that chest beating last year when he was getting locked up by Draymond? KD sure does feel like a big man when he has 3 other men fighting his battles :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't see the game, but all the pics I saw of KD in Lebron's face like a teenager finally standing up to his father were hilarious. Where was all that chest beating last year when he was getting locked up by Draymond? KD sure does feel like a big man when he has 3 other men fighting his battles :lol:

In all fairness, KD had just got hit in the head, and LeBron went up to KD like KD was the one who committed the foul

In all fairness, KD had just got hit in the head, and LeBron went up to KD like KD was the one who committed the foul

In that instance I'm sure, but he's been acting like a big boy the whole series, and for a better part of the season in general

Been looking for this thread for 2 weeks.
Durant a broad and been a broad.
He used to clown on my Mavs. Talkin trash and tryin to fight bench players.

Them dudes walked off the court Friday night looking like they were the team down 3-1.
If your up 3-0 and lose 1 game, you're not supposed to be looking like you just lost the series.

Issue I have with them is they are a bunch of stat chasers and that includes the head coach.
Chased 73 wins last year and forgot they had to win 16 more to get the ring.
Chased 16-0 this year, lost one game and looked like they had lost game 7 again.

Been looking for this thread for 2 weeks.
Durant a broad and been a broad.
He used to clown on my Mavs. Talkin trash and tryin to fight bench players.

Them dudes walked off the court Friday night looking like they were the team down 3-1.
If your up 3-0 and lose 1 game, you're not supposed to be looking like you just lost the series.

Issue I have with them is they are a bunch of stat chasers and that includes the head coach.
Chased 73 wins last year and forgot they had to win 16 more to get the ring.
Chased 16-0 this year, lost one game and looked like they had lost game 7 again.

Marvelous post. Glad to have you in here.

One game at a time. 3-2 after tomorrow [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Im living in this thread until they fraud azzes get bounced next year.

KD mama got her ring, so next year he can go back to standing around in the corner watching the rest of the team play basketball.

Back
Top Bottom