Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

I'm tired of this . They got role players like Draymon going to the Hall of Fame

I read this earlier this week and paid it no mind, but to actually hear these words come out of Paul Pierce's mouth last night was :rofl:

Thank goodness for Billups putting him in check after:lol:

**** steph
**** KD
**** draymond
Now its **** klay too
And if you like em **** you too

8ADD4960-13D2-4E92-AE2E-8DD1FFE8AF2B.gif

How can u legit root for the warriors?

I swear man this series would be so much better without kd bird *** there. Cavs would easily drop these punks

Gs needs 4 all stars..current all stars...in their prime...Olympic players at that...and the dam refs to beat lebron and the Cavs

Silver should have blocked that move by the snake. Smh f golden state. Overrated h0z

It's easy to legit root for the Warriors because when you grew up following a franchise who was at the bottom of the league for over 20 years and see them become the top team in the league, in your lifetime? Yeah, it's easy.

Easy when you see the Warriors get an owner who cares about winning and what product they put on the court, rather than just making money.

Easy when you can root for an actual homegrown player than players who are past their prime (BJ Armstrong, Mark Price, Jim Jackson, Clifford Robinson, etc.)

I get and understand the hate towards the Warriors and some of their fans. But man, it feels good to see them accomplish all this in 4 years. This is the stuff that you'd only see happen in NBA 2K lol.

How can u legit root for the warriors?

I swear man this series would be so much better without kd bird *** there. Cavs would easily drop these punks

Gs needs 4 all stars..current all stars...in their prime...Olympic players at that...and the dam refs to beat lebron and the Cavs

Silver should have blocked that move by the snake. Smh f golden state. Overrated h0z

:rofl:

You need your baby bottle? :rofl: :rofl:

Never seen a collection of grown men cry over a damn game.

It's easy to legit root for the Warriors because when you grew up following a franchise who was at the bottom of the league for over 20 years and see them become the top team in the league, in your lifetime? Yeah, it's easy.

Easy when you see the Warriors get an owner who cares about winning and what product they put on the court, rather than just making money.

Easy when you can root for an actual homegrown player than players who are past their prime (BJ Armstrong, Mark Price, Jim Jackson, Clifford Robinson, etc.)

I get and understand the hate towards the Warriors and some of their fans. But man, it feels good to see them accomplish all this in 4 years. This is the stuff that you'd only see happen in NBA 2K lol.

Curry always dancing , with his nasty mouth piece hanging out . Somebody needs to hit that fool with the Chris Childs combo

Tristan did what everybody else wants to do to those bustas
He showed the world that those dudes are soft and full of estrogen

Back
Top Bottom