Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

These cats need to go to the "School of NBA Click Clackin"
No reason to push back after you've already been assaulted
Just start clickin on that fool

Last edited:
Win or Lose
I'm always gonna hate.
Warriors will never be acknowledged by anyone in or outside the league as a"great" team, besides their *****made fans.
-Never gonna forget that after having a 73-9 record and then losing the finals, Dray(softest of them all) texts KD to help them instead of going back in the gym and using the loss as motivation.

-Never gonna forget KD left a team on the verge of beating these clowns to join them. Then proceeds to make burner social Media accounts to defend himself from people who doubt him(that shows zero belief in your ability)

-Never gonna forget when Ayesha Curry's head got so big(based of her husbands fame) that she called out her husbands employer on a conspiracy because the dubs weren't getting the calls, oh yeah then she tried to bring awareness to racial profiling because Beyonce ordered that the Curry's stay on the bus, so she didn't have to deal with Ayesha trying to get more followers by trying to get a pic with her. We all know the Carter family was there to watch Lebron and talk to Savannah. Don't even get me started on how randomly a spotlight has been shined on some of the players mothers(BESIDES the MVP speech, which happened before the dubs signing)

-Never gonna forget that this team literally has no identity, The reality of this is while KD is a great land for FA, he isn't Bay Area culture, The dubs story should've been they got 3 amazing players through the draft and they homegrown, now adding KD, this team is hindering their own legacy. I'm honestly not sure how good KD is because he's on the warriors, and I'm not really sure how good the other 3 are because they needed KD after winning 73 games.

I never discuss basketball with dubs fans only basketball fans. A couple of years ago the story was "They play great TEAM basketball, thats why KD went there." As a fan of the sport I've seen the dubs slowly transform into more of an ISO team, they certainly don't have even close to the fluidity they played with KD's first year or even before KD. The style that randomly made Shaun Livingston, Andre Iguadola or even Javalee Mcgee, noteworthy of a mention when they don't play. As a lakers fan, bruh if Rick Fox didn't play, you better be damn sure if Kobe and Shaq are in, they better STILL WIN.
Really?? the Rockets series in Jeopardy because their FIFTH best player isn't playing???
When Cavs take game 3 and Lebron goes off, the media(who continues to slurp this team dry for reasons that baffle me) WIll be in panic mode on when Iggy will come to save them.

I live in the bay, so I always shutdown Dubs fans regularly, where they avoid basketball convos with me altogether because they scared. Trust me it's satisfying when they lose, but even more when the dubs win on parade day. Imma have people questioning if they should be going to the parade:lol:

beta boys follow beta boys though.

Win or Lose
I'm always gonna hate.
Warriors will never be acknowledged by anyone in or outside the league as a"great" team, besides their *****made fans.
-Never gonna forget that after having a 73-9 record and then losing the finals, Dray(softest of them all) texts KD to help them instead of going back in the gym and using the loss as motivation.

-Never gonna forget KD left a team on the verge of beating these clowns to join them. Then proceeds to make burner social Media accounts to defend himself from people who doubt him(that shows zero belief in your ability)

-Never gonna forget when Ayesha Curry's head got so big(based of her husbands fame) that she called out her husbands employer on a conspiracy because the dubs weren't getting the calls, oh yeah then she tried to bring awareness to racial profiling because Beyonce ordered that the Curry's stay on the bus, so she didn't have to deal with Ayesha trying to get more followers by trying to get a pic with her. We all know the Carter family was there to watch Lebron and talk to Savannah. Don't even get me started on how randomly a spotlight has been shined on some of the players mothers(BESIDES the MVP speech, which happened before the dubs signing)

-Never gonna forget that this team literally has no identity, The reality of this is while KD is a great land for FA, he isn't Bay Area culture, The dubs story should've been they got 3 amazing players through the draft and they homegrown, now adding KD, this team is hindering their own legacy. I'm honestly not sure how good KD is because he's on the warriors, and I'm not really sure how good the other 3 are because they needed KD after winning 73 games.

I never discuss basketball with dubs fans only basketball fans. A couple of years ago the story was "They play great TEAM basketball, thats why KD went there." As a fan of the sport I've seen the dubs slowly transform into more of an ISO team, they certainly don't have even close to the fluidity they played with KD's first year or even before KD. The style that randomly made Shaun Livingston, Andre Iguadola or even Javalee Mcgee, noteworthy of a mention when they don't play. As a lakers fan, bruh if Rick Fox didn't play, you better be damn sure if Kobe and Shaq are in, they better STILL WIN.
Really?? the Rockets series in Jeopardy because their FIFTH best player isn't playing???
When Cavs take game 3 and Lebron goes off, the media(who continues to slurp this team dry for reasons that baffle me) WIll be in panic mode on when Iggy will come to save them.

I live in the bay, so I always shutdown Dubs fans regularly, where they avoid basketball convos with me altogether because they scared. Trust me it's satisfying when they lose, but even more when the dubs win on parade day. Imma have people questioning if they should be going to the parade:lol:

beta boys follow beta boys though.

Hell of a manifesto :lol:

325B71F5-B1AB-4505-8D01-9B8880D3945F.gif

Dubs in fo!

1B9DB6A1-45F7-434C-A403-5AE277F085B9.gif

Tasty bowl of tears

There's a reason they come in here
def a lack of confidence and insecurity.
Strength in Numbers? doesn't seem like it if they in here with their haters.

notice how there was no rebuttal of any of my points in my previous post
Probably pullin a Dray right now and textin a friend or messaging a Nter on what to say next

Probably pullin a Dray right now and textin a friend or messaging a Nter on what to say next

Same for my post. The dude with th kd avy just said keep crying. He knows the truth

I come in here to see how miserable y’all are while the warriors get closer to another chip. :rofl:

I come in here to see how miserable y’all are while the warriors get closer to another chip. :rofl:

Not miserable, you clearly didnt read my previous post.
Dubs have had great players in the past and now for once the universe works in their favor that they gotta run around actin like they got an all time squad FOH.
Even if they get the chip they finally gonna be back to back champs, dubs fans actin like they been running the league for 5 straight years, string together 2 straight chips, or maybe 3 peat before you try to enter your names in an elite convo.

Been saying that by the time they finish that wharf arena dubs gonna be back to their loser old selves
And overcharging fans, because they won a chip every other year for a stretch of 5 years

You really watch this thread because you know time is of the essence, and want to hold on to this for as long as you can, because this is it. It really is. Before you guys go back to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom