Was the NYPD justified in shooting this man dead? Family says "no." You be the judge....

Yup, justified. Bad enough he tried rammin thru traffic. Once he threw it in reverse to try and hit the officers, deadly force became an option

Yup, justified. Bad enough he tried rammin thru traffic. Once he threw it in reverse to try and hit the officers, deadly force became an option

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Pawns pawns pawns pawns. All of you.

To yall its a conspiracy. To me it's a REALITY.

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah lets label the countries we colonized, raped, and pillaged through imperialism the actual tyrannical regimes. That makes a lot of sense.

Stop being simpletons. I'm young I'm inquisitive and I'm alive

Ok...so when you gonna move out? Since we're the tyrannical regime, DPRK and the lush concrete jungles of Africa should be a cakewalk for your enlightened mind. 

There are countries this dude wouldn't last a week in. Tum' bout I'm being oppressed while being on a website dedicated to a luxury 99.9 percent of the world's population can't afford on his high speed internet.

Get outta here with all that.
laugh.gif

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah lets label the countries we colonized, raped, and pillaged through imperialism the actual tyrannical regimes. That makes a lot of sense.

Ok...so when you gonna move out? Since we're the tyrannical regime, DPRK and the lush concrete jungles of Africa should be a cakewalk for your enlightened mind. 

There are countries this dude wouldn't last a week in. Tum' bout I'm being oppressed while being on a website dedicated to a luxury 99.9 percent of the world's population can't afford on his high speed internet.

laugh.gif

19 bullets = $10
20 years in state prison = $1,000,000
Savings to NYS tax payers = $999,990

Horray for the NYPD
pimp.gif

19 bullets = $10
20 years in state prison = $1,000,000
Savings to NYS tax payers = $999,990

Horray for the NYPD
pimp.gif

Honestly I call Bull on this.

That Gelman guy who stabbed 3 or 4 people to death, ran down a few people in a stolen car, and tried to cut up people on the subway got led away in cuffs.

Why does the NYPD only shoot black and brown people 20 times? Have they ever opened fire like this on a white guy? That's not even to say the guys that get shot like this don't deserve it sometimes (debatable), but can we have some consistency here? Do the cops with itchy trigger fingers take days off when the white people go crazy?

That Gelman guy who stabbed 3 or 4 people to death, ran down a few people in a stolen car, and tried to cut up people on the subway got led away in cuffs.

Why does the NYPD only shoot black and brown people 20 times? Have they ever opened fire like this on a white guy? That's not even to say the guys that get shot like this don't deserve it sometimes (debatable), but can we have some consistency here? Do the cops with itchy trigger fingers take days off when the white people go crazy?

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

They subdued the white guy on the train. This guy was in a car trying to ram through them.

They subdued the white guy on the train. This guy was in a car trying to ram through them.

Ever tried to shoot someone in a moving vehicle? I'd imagine it would take an incredible amount of aim to get one shot one kill in their type of situation.

Ever tried to shoot someone in a moving vehicle? I'd imagine it would take an incredible amount of aim to get one shot one kill in their type of situation.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How many times are you guys gonna mention we're on a website about sneakers? Ok! I'm in America son I wear sneakers and brand names. What does that have to do with anything?

Talk to me about the dialect of history. Talk to me about Karl Marx. Talk to me about Lenin. Talk to me about Leon Trotsky. Talk to me about American property and how things the way they are today, nothing happens by itself, and furthermore nothing remains static. You can't talk to me about any of those topics because you accept everything for face value like a true peon at the bottom of the pyramid.

Pharmaceutical companies have people dependent on their medications. Health care is unaffordable.

Alcohol and cigarettes? No problem...Cocaine, marijuana, and shrooms? Illegal!!! Criminalized! Demonized! Is that fair? Why is my due process denied?

Anton Automaton. You have nothing substantial to argue against me....you wish you had an actual opinion or that you actually cared.

You act like I'm Jesse Jackson over here screaming racism! racism! racism! I study the real material conditions. I don't rely on elementary terminology like you. You are conditioned.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How many times are you guys gonna mention we're on a website about sneakers? Ok! I'm in America son I wear sneakers and brand names. What does that have to do with anything?

Talk to me about the dialect of history. Talk to me about Karl Marx. Talk to me about Lenin. Talk to me about Leon Trotsky. Talk to me about American property and how things the way they are today, nothing happens by itself, and furthermore nothing remains static. You can't talk to me about any of those topics because you accept everything for face value like a true peon at the bottom of the pyramid.

Pharmaceutical companies have people dependent on their medications. Health care is unaffordable.

Alcohol and cigarettes? No problem...Cocaine, marijuana, and shrooms? Illegal!!! Criminalized! Demonized! Is that fair? Why is my due process denied?

Anton Automaton. You have nothing substantial to argue against me....you wish you had an actual opinion or that you actually cared.

You act like I'm Jesse Jackson over here screaming racism! racism! racism! I study the real material conditions. I don't rely on elementary terminology like you. You are conditioned.

laugh.gif

How is your due process being denied...it hurts my head how you throw around legalese that don't make sense within the context of what you're arguing. 
Isn't it interesting though? We go from talking about this specific example...and since you have nothing to back up any of your claims regarding what we were actually arguing about...you start ranting about broad policy considerations hoping that people will just start to agree with your rants. 

I think we bring up this website and general inferences we can get about your life because you say this country is a tyranny...yet under a real tyranny we wouldn't even be here right now. you wouldn't have the shoes you own or the internet you run on or any other luxuries you might have. that's the reason. 

laugh.gif

How is your due process being denied...it hurts my head how you throw around legalese that don't make sense within the context of what you're arguing. 
Isn't it interesting though? We go from talking about this specific example...and since you have nothing to back up any of your claims regarding what we were actually arguing about...you start ranting about broad policy considerations hoping that people will just start to agree with your rants. 

I think we bring up this website and general inferences we can get about your life because you say this country is a tyranny...yet under a real tyranny we wouldn't even be here right now. you wouldn't have the shoes you own or the internet you run on or any other luxuries you might have. that's the reason. 

Like...if you really went up to some underfed kid in the Sudan talking about..."yeah I feel you my brotha we are oppressed here in America as well!" you think he'll just give you a nod and a fist bump?

Like...if you really went up to some underfed kid in the Sudan talking about..."yeah I feel you my brotha we are oppressed here in America as well!" you think he'll just give you a nod and a fist bump?

laugh.gif

WTH is dude talking about?
roll.gif

We did bring up a specific example of how he is as much a slave to the American consumerist society as the rest of us and dude starts ranting about pyramids and marxism.
roll.gif
I bet you all those sneakers you buy have done nothing to promote wealth amongst the black community. And next time you choose to bring up a point about how the police are corrupt and are pigs, have enough sense to use someone that is actually innocent. You may actually get some people to agree with you rather than look at you as an ignorant moron.

laugh.gif

WTH is dude talking about?
roll.gif

We did bring up a specific example of how he is as much a slave to the American consumerist society as the rest of us and dude starts ranting about pyramids and marxism.
roll.gif
I bet you all those sneakers you buy have done nothing to promote wealth amongst the black community. And next time you choose to bring up a point about how the police are corrupt and are pigs, have enough sense to use someone that is actually innocent. You may actually get some people to agree with you rather than look at you as an ignorant moron.

Back
Top Bottom