Was the NYPD justified in shooting this man dead? Family says "no." You be the judge....

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

The hell is this garbage? Just because he had priors doesn't mean he was guilty? Which of the FOURTEEN TIMES that he was arrested do you think he was innocent on? You should def leave the computer alone and join your 5%

niketalkers post the darndest things,  sure lead the police on a high speed chase, using your car as a battering ram and putting innocent lives at risk yet he's innocent.  but wait he did it before in 1999 as well,  must of been a conspiracy then as well.

He's one of those conspiracy clowns that hates the government, hates the country,
blah blah blah same old story
But still lives here....

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So, he's clearly not at fault for the 14 other arrests because of the way the "system" targets blacks & hispanics....I get it.
No . You don't get it when you make a mockery out of my truthful presentation. Look at the incarceration rate in the United States, which is currently the highest in the world and tell me otherwise.

Everybody wants to put the tag of authoritarianism and totalitarianism on Obama and company....when we've been under a tyrannical regime all along in the 'land of the free'. Please.
laugh.gif

If you go back and look at what I said you would find that I did not deny every individuals PERSONABLE ACCOUNTABILITY.

But you deny your own personal accountability as a participant in a supposed democracy when you think my shots at the system are some act I come up with just to bull %@%*.

It's all good. I hope you have fun slaving away earning your wage labor. I hope you have fun watching Wall Street running NYC culture into the ground.
When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze. 
I've BEEN saying that. Add rashi and a few others to that list. I do admit that there is NOT racial equality and there is a lot of room for improvement, but COME ON. Dudes on here stay saying how America is so awful to live in while posting on their iPhones and MacBooks.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So, he's clearly not at fault for the 14 other arrests because of the way the "system" targets blacks & hispanics....I get it.
No . You don't get it when you make a mockery out of my truthful presentation. Look at the incarceration rate in the United States, which is currently the highest in the world and tell me otherwise.

Everybody wants to put the tag of authoritarianism and totalitarianism on Obama and company....when we've been under a tyrannical regime all along in the 'land of the free'. Please.
laugh.gif

If you go back and look at what I said you would find that I did not deny every individuals PERSONABLE ACCOUNTABILITY.

But you deny your own personal accountability as a participant in a supposed democracy when you think my shots at the system are some act I come up with just to bull %@%*.

It's all good. I hope you have fun slaving away earning your wage labor. I hope you have fun watching Wall Street running NYC culture into the ground.
When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze. 
I've BEEN saying that. Add rashi and a few others to that list. I do admit that there is NOT racial equality and there is a lot of room for improvement, but COME ON. Dudes on here stay saying how America is so awful to live in while posting on their iPhones and MacBooks.

Pawns pawns pawns pawns. All of you.

To yall its a conspiracy. To me it's a REALITY.

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah lets label the countries we colonized, raped, and pillaged through imperialism the actual tyrannical regimes. That makes a lot of sense.

Stop being simpletons. I'm young I'm inquisitive and I'm alive

Ok...so when you gonna move out? Since we're the tyrannical regime, DPRK and the lush concrete jungles of Africa should be a cakewalk for your enlightened mind. 

Pawns pawns pawns pawns. All of you.

To yall its a conspiracy. To me it's a REALITY.

When do you plan on moving out of America? I don't ever get people like you...using terms like tyranny., totalitarianism, and authoritarianism. Do you even know what any of those terms mean? Are we the same as Cuba? DPRK? China? The myriad of ACTUAL tyrannical regimes in the Middle East and Africa? Go ahead and leave broski, maybe you can meet up with abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah lets label the countries we colonized, raped, and pillaged through imperialism the actual tyrannical regimes. That makes a lot of sense.

Stop being simpletons. I'm young I'm inquisitive and I'm alive

Ok...so when you gonna move out? Since we're the tyrannical regime, DPRK and the lush concrete jungles of Africa should be a cakewalk for your enlightened mind. 

Justified ... Def understand why the family can't come to terms w/ what happend ... But someones you have to put the BS aside, and realize life is not GTA San Andreas

Justified ... Def understand why the family can't come to terms w/ what happend ... But someones you have to put the BS aside, and realize life is not GTA San Andreas

Just because he has priors doesn't mean he was truly guilty though. We all know how the law gets down in NYC...dirty corrupt pigs.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
Take your emoticons somewhere else bro, my opinion is well rooted. Having a professional police force is not in the interests of the people at all. Do 'the knowledge' before you laugh it off. That 5%er preachin on the block that everybody thinks is crazy is RIGHT. 

The hell is this garbage? Just because he had priors doesn't mean he was guilty? Which of the FOURTEEN TIMES that he was arrested do you think he was innocent on? You should def leave the computer alone and join your 5%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG OMG
eek.gif
, f****** dirty pigs won't let me steal cars, sell drugs and kill people. Illuminati son...smh.

Just because he has priors doesn't mean he was truly guilty though. We all know how the law gets down in NYC...dirty corrupt pigs.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
Take your emoticons somewhere else bro, my opinion is well rooted. Having a professional police force is not in the interests of the people at all. Do 'the knowledge' before you laugh it off. That 5%er preachin on the block that everybody thinks is crazy is RIGHT. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG OMG
eek.gif
, f****** dirty pigs won't let me steal cars, sell drugs and kill people. Illuminati son...smh.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

Word. Talking about oppression and tyranny when you're on a website dedicated to expensive sneakers.
indifferent.gif
. The fact that that idiot can read(debatable) and write already puts him ahead of the majority of the world. 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

Word. Talking about oppression and tyranny when you're on a website dedicated to expensive sneakers.
indifferent.gif
. The fact that that idiot can read(debatable) and write already puts him ahead of the majority of the world. 

I'll let y'all catch up.

Moonmaster, your obviously bourgeois. Holla at me.

Anton your lost bruh. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and never have been. So peace. If you wanna assume the role of Nigerian-American counter-revolutionary force go right ahead and continue.

Preach on. Now where were we? Oh yeah I'll take a Double Whopper with onion rings, medium fries, and a large Coke. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I won't be working there buddy. I might get the cashier to slip a little LSD into your large Coke though
wink.gif

I'll let y'all catch up.

Moonmaster, your obviously bourgeois. Holla at me.

Anton your lost bruh. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and never have been. So peace. If you wanna assume the role of Nigerian-American counter-revolutionary force go right ahead and continue.

Preach on. Now where were we? Oh yeah I'll take a Double Whopper with onion rings, medium fries, and a large Coke. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I won't be working there buddy. I might get the cashier to slip a little LSD into your large Coke though
wink.gif

It's a sad situation. I don't believe he should have died, but come on, after you attempt to run over police, you should have known how it was going to end. Some of y'all on here talking about "he got what he deserved". Who are we to judge what another person "deserves" despite their transgressions in life. I don't know the man, nor do any of us, but who are we to say he deserved to be killed for what he did? I don't know, it sounded harsh just reading the first few responses. If he wasn't fatally shot, he should have definitely gone to jail.

It's a sad situation. I don't believe he should have died, but come on, after you attempt to run over police, you should have known how it was going to end. Some of y'all on here talking about "he got what he deserved". Who are we to judge what another person "deserves" despite their transgressions in life. I don't know the man, nor do any of us, but who are we to say he deserved to be killed for what he did? I don't know, it sounded harsh just reading the first few responses. If he wasn't fatally shot, he should have definitely gone to jail.

I'll let yall catch up.

I'll let yall catch up.

Back
Top Bottom