Washington ******** (7-5) vs. Baltimore Ravens (8-4)

INTLplayers

formerly xcg11pinoYx
I feel this post is more appropriate in here rather than the usual S&T jumpoff.

Seeing as how much my Fantasy Football playoff hopes highly depend on this game as well, let's talk civilized football.

minus the yearly pre-season meet-ups, these teams have not matched up in the regular season since 2004 in which Bmore won by 7.

your boy Flacco has been consistently putting up numbers while riding the tails of that monstrous defense. sure you can make a case that Flacco has not put upstats against a legit defense, but that Cinci game was a pure beatdown and I know there is a whole lot of confidence in the air..hey, you play who's on theschedule.

The Skins on the other hand have dropped three out of the last four to 2 obviously superior teams in the Giants and Steelers. Campbell and the offense has beenon a skid and Portis has a laundry list of injuries..the offensive line not to mention is a complete joke in pass protection and Jason has no time to throwback there.

this game is important for both teams. Ravens want to win their division and have a good opportunity to get close with the Dallas/Pittsburgh matchup..and theSkins need a W to keep any hope of a wildcard spot alive (the team does seem to win though when the backs are against the wall, see 2005/2007)..even thoughDeAngelo Hall is still a bum, he has played the Ravens earlier this year who only put 183 passing yards.

The obvious advantage goes to the Ravens, but if this is a defensive battle which I hope for, it'll come down to which QB makes the least mistakes

I've lived in Baltimore for the past 4 years btw and I will not hear the end of it if we lose
smh.gif

I aint even gonna lie, yall will prolly punish us. I'm so sick of my teams s&*%

trust me I've got a whole lot of pride..but I'm very realistic about our team.

Even if Portis wasn't banged up, there's no way we run on that defense of yours. I fully expect 70/30 passing to rushing, but we need to throw the damndeep ball
smh.gif

that's what I'm saying though, whichever team's QB has the least mistakes will win.

anyways I hope we tear that bum @(#* Flacco a new one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

the offensive line not to mention is a complete joke in pass protection and Jason has no time to throw back there.
And the Ravens have one of the best pass rush in the NFL as well as a Run defense so I don't know what Washingtons gonna do!!!

Every skins fan I know has been extremely quiet this week
roll.gif

I already see the built in excuses in here

Skins have no choice but to come out playing hard for this game. Not even on the beltway rivalry, but because the season is at stake. Luckily, all of the NFCSouth teams are playing each other this weekend. You guys better be cheering for New Orleans and Pittsburgh.

On the flip side, we need to win this game to keep pace with the Colts. The Pats loosing last week was a good look for us. The tough thing for us is even if webeat Pittsburgh and end up with the same record with them, they'll have the tie breaker because of conference wins.

We just need to make sure we win when Pitt and Indy win.

As for tomorrow's game, if the weather holds like it is now, it definitely favors the Ravens.

I aint even gonna front I have not been trash talking to ravens fans this week, cause I really don't which ******** team is gonna show up. If it's theteam that beat dallas than we stand a very good chance to do well. If it's the team that showed up and barely beat detroit and cleaveland thna we arescrewed. Luckily the Terps didn't play and stink it up this weekend so that can be in our favor since the skins usually play bad when the terps blay bad.

On another note I'm looking for a safe haven to wathc the game at. One of my rromates is a ravens fan and is really arogant nd annoying about it, I meanclapping and talking trash when it isn't even deserved. Than dude dosent even follow the rest of the league and it's been times when ravens games havebeen on and he hasn't even watched but calls himself a die hard smh. Than my homeboy who is skins fan also lives with a bunch of ravens fans, and anywhereelse I could watch it at just dosen't seem right seeing as how I am accustomed to watching games in hd now.

I guess this is what happens when you're from Baltimore but are a ******** fan living in ******** county with prodimantly ravens friends

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

smh.gif
.. I cant talk cuz i also like the colts..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I am too, skins were here first though so I couldn't just jump ship when the ravens came

I just posted in the S&T thread, but the summary was I love my ********, but let's be real-we suck lately. The problem is we spend too much money ondefensive players and have these avg to washed up offensive players. Avg doesn't cut it in the NFC East anymore. Save that for the NFC West. It'd takea miracle for us to beat the Ravens and Lord knows I hate Baltimorean's cockiness with a passion, but they have a better team this year.

It's not even Flacco-it's that we aren't used to the defense Bmore has. Their defense with our sucky offense is not a good look. We need sometaller receivers and stop trying to pick up low budget running backs. Our defense is pretty good, but nobody intercepts the ball like Sean Taylor did. Man, wemiss him.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

but let's be real-we suck lately

Fixed.
Interesting you have a DC/MD/VA sig, but you talk trash against the ********. I take it you're probably a Dallas fan or just holding down theMD portion of your sig? Regardless-like I said we suck lately. I wouldn't say we suckbecause a month ago our record was better than the Ravens. We don't suck, but we have been playing that way so it's whatever. Like I said you knowwhere I stand our offense is garbage. I think the difference is that there aren't any ******** fans in denial right now. I'd def say starting aseason 7-2 isn't a team that sucks.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Deuce King

but let's be real-we suck lately

Fixed.
Interesting you have a DC/MD/VA sig, but you talk trash against the ********. I take it you're probably a Dallas fan or just holding down the MD portion of your sig? Regardless-like I said we suck lately. I wouldn't say we suck because a month ago our record was better than the Ravens. We don't suck, but we have been playing that way so it's whatever. Like I said you know where I stand our offense is garbage. I think the difference is that there aren't any ******** fans in denial right now. I'd def say starting a season 7-2 isn't a team that sucks.

yet we are raping and pillaging your offense.....
eyes.gif

[jay-z] It was all good just a month ago[/jay-z]

If that was sarcasm it didn't work...I said our offense sucks. I said that above. If you're trying to be sarcastic and saying you'rereally raping our defense well the truth is you aren't. Both touchdowns came from our sorry offense's turnovers. I'm not trying to argue rightnow. I'm not one of those people who can't face the facts-our offense sucks-I believed that in September. We were just better than we are now.

It's not even Flacco-it's that we aren't used to the defense Bmore has. Their defense with our sucky offense is not a good look. We need some taller receivers and stop trying to pick up low budget running backs. Our defense is pretty good, but nobody intercepts the ball like Sean Taylor did. Man, we miss him.
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JayeRell straight up talkin' out his $@$ right now. And I'm not even a Skins fan.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]1st off, lets get this straight, Sean Taylor was a good defender, but he wasn't aninterception machine by any means. Dude's season high in INTs is only 4, and had a career that only had 7 total.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Secondly, you call Portis "low budget", yet he's leading the league in rushing andis running no where near 100%.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Dudes were celebrating when the team was 7 and 2, now all of a sudden they're looking towardsthe offseason...no faith whatsoever.

But then again, if I was up against Rex Ryan's defensive schemes on a 20º night, I'd be looking forward to spring too.
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]

My-T.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom