Washington ******** (7-5) vs. Baltimore Ravens (8-4)

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Deuce King

but let's be real-we suck lately

Fixed.
Interesting you have a DC/MD/VA sig, but you talk trash against the ********. I take it you're probably a Dallas fan or just holding down the MD portion of your sig? Regardless-like I said we suck lately. I wouldn't say we suck because a month ago our record was better than the Ravens. We don't suck, but we have been playing that way so it's whatever. Like I said you know where I stand our offense is garbage. I think the difference is that there aren't any ******** fans in denial right now. I'd def say starting a season 7-2 isn't a team that sucks.

Stop fooling yourself champ. This Skins team IS AVERAGE AT BEST. Most of you Skins fans were all hyped cause you beat the Eagles and Cowboys early on in theseason which is why the local hype machine was at an all time high. This team will not go far as Daniel Synder as it's owner, simple as that. As anybodywho's been in this forum or the S&T Forum for awhile and they can tell you that I've been saying that for the longest. If the Skins do happen towin something big with this clown behind the wheel, then so be it and I would have to retract my statement, but he is NOT someone you want to be running yourFOOTBALL organization, give him anything else and he might be successful.

Just to reinterate, I love this urea, born in DC raised in PG County, I aint going nowhere. "Malice from the Clipse"........most likely when I dieI'm die in MD/DC. I just call it as I see it, I thought it was stupid for the Wizards to fire Eddie Jordan a few weeks ago just like I think it was stupidfor most of the Skins fans to celebrate prematurely thinking that they were calling to own the NFC East, what in the world were you dudes thinking?? I justhave a low tolerance for frauds or fradulent behavior, and that would include the ******** or the majority of Skins fans in this urea. Make no mistake thoughchamp, ya boy carries the MD/DC flag with me proudly everywhere I go, even to the college I went to in NC where I put dudes onto what mambo sauce is. I gotlove for VA but I didn't grow up there so I can only rep you dudes so much
happy.gif

Also, onto your statement on starting out 7-2, yeah that pretty impressive, but you and the rest of your Skins brethren have got to understand that thefootball season is a marathon, or even a horse race to be more exact. If not about how fast you come out of the gate champ, it's all where you are downthe stretch or how you finish when you cross the line, nah mean.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

It's not even Flacco-it's that we aren't used to the defense Bmore has. Their defense with our sucky offense is not a good look. We need some taller receivers and stop trying to pick up low budget running backs. Our defense is pretty good, but nobody intercepts the ball like Sean Taylor did. Man, we miss him.
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JayeRell straight up talkin' out his $@$ right now. And I'm not even a Skins fan.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]1st off, lets get this straight, Sean Taylor was a good defender, but he wasn't an interception machine by any means. Dude's season high in INTs is only 4, and had a career that only had 7 total.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Secondly, you call Portis "low budget", yet he's leading the league in rushing and is running no where near 100%.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Dudes were celebrating when the team was 7 and 2, now all of a sudden they're looking towards the offseason...no faith whatsoever.

But then again, if I was up against Rex Ryan's defensive schemes on a 20º night, I'd be looking forward to spring too.
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]

My-T.[/color]

My-T you been here long enough to know I'm not a dude. You were here when I was mochachip.
eyes.gif

My bad Sean Taylor didn't get a whole lot of intereceptions, but he sure did have a whole lot of almost interceptions and broke up a lot of passes and madesome great hits.

Secondly, I didnt call Portis "low budget"-not at all. The low budget was in reference to the bootleg Alexander we attempted to pick up for a fewgames. Even at 75% Portis isn't low budget. That's disrespectful to say something stupid like that. Also, Betts is decent dont get me wrong, buthe's not a 2nd string RB on a good team-he's 3rd-maybe even lower. That's what I mean-we spend money on the wrong things. Defense winschampionships yes- but you need an offense in the NFC East....shoot the NFL period. This is 2008. You need an offense to get to play for a championship.

I was celebrating at 7-2 and I know we could be much worse now, but we're one game away from pretty much being out of the playoffs since NY clinched thedivision today. Unless Dallas, NYC, and the Eagles lose the rest of their games we're pretty much done (thanks to the NFC South).I'm keeping it real. Iwill always cheer for the ******** and I'll support them even if they're 0-16. I was born in DC and raised in MD on nothing but *******SSSSSSSSS.However, I did play competitive sports at one point in my life and I know that they aren't cutting it right now if they want to see the postseason. Youdon't have to play sports to know that.Honestly if we did make the postseason playing the way we play now we will not be playing for a championship. Like Isaid. I'm being real.There are different types of fans and I don't believe in abandoning my team when times get hard, but poor play is poor play. If wewere Detroit I wouldn't be mad, but we SHOULD be playing better. However, I'm not sure if our offense is capable of that right now.

I knew the name was familiar but I couldnt put a name on it.

How you been?
laugh.gif

Them bammas are still watching the playoffs with us this year, either way you look at it.

My-T.

Im gonna be the first one to say that I underestimated the Ravens defense. That is all...

- Disgruntled Skins Fan

Fixed.
Interesting you have a DC/MD/VA sig, but you talk trash against the ********. I take it you're probably a Dallas fan or just holding down the MD portion of your sig? Regardless-like I said we suck lately. I wouldn't say we suck because a month ago our record was better than the Ravens. We don't suck, but we have been playing that way so it's whatever. Like I said you know where I stand our offense is garbage. I think the difference is that there aren't any ******** fans in denial right now. I'd def say starting a season 7-2 isn't a team that sucks.

Stop fooling yourself champ. This Skins team IS AVERAGE AT BEST. Most of you Skins fans were all hyped cause you beat the Eagles and Cowboys early on in the season which is why the local hype machine was at an all time high. This team will not go far as Daniel Synder as it's owner, simple as that. As anybody who's been in this forum or the S&T Forum for awhile and they can tell you that I've been saying that for the longest. If the Skins do happen to win something big with this clown behind the wheel, then so be it and I would have to retract my statement, but he is NOT someone you want to be running your FOOTBALL organization, give him anything else and he might be successful.

Just to reinterate, I love this urea, born in DC raised in PG County, I aint going nowhere. "Malice from the Clipse"........most likely when I die I'm die in MD/DC. I just call it as I see it, I thought it was stupid for the Wizards to fire Eddie Jordan a few weeks ago just like I think it was stupid for most of the Skins fans to celebrate prematurely thinking that they were calling to own the NFC East, what in the world were you dudes thinking?? I just have a low tolerance for frauds or fradulent behavior, and that would include the ******** or the majority of Skins fans in this urea. Make no mistake though champ, ya boy carries the MD/DC flag with me proudly everywhere I go, even to the college I went to in NC where I put dudes onto what mambo sauce is. I got love for VA but I didn't grow up there so I can only rep you dudes so much
happy.gif

Also, onto your statement on starting out 7-2, yeah that pretty impressive, but you and the rest of your Skins brethren have got to understand that the football season is a marathon, or even a horse race to be more exact. If not about how fast you come out of the gate champ, it's all where you are down the stretch or how you finish when you cross the line, nah mean.

Sucks and average are two different things. You said they sucked. I said they sucked lately and that their offense sucks, but there are plenty of other worseteams in the NFL right now. Like I said I don't care what team you are-starting off 7-2 isn't a team that sucks. Ending poorly though is a team thatdidn't improve well throughout the season.

I don't think you'll find too many people who will disagree with you about Daniel Snyder-I dont. We all know that his management is poor and nobodywanted him in the first place, but money talked more than experience I guess. I think it's a stretch saying Skins fans were calling the NFC East inSeptember, but then you might have been talking to some people who were playin themselves. Any realist like myself recognizes potential, but for 26 yearsI've been a Skins fan and for the last 15 or so I can tell you that you'd be foolish to call any team as a lock in the NFC East-ESPECIALLY the *******sexcept maybe this years Giant's team. I'm not saying that a football season isn't a marathon. Like I said I played sports competitively at ahigher level than 90% of NT and I can tell you that I know about what it takes to have a winning season. I never denied that either. I'm not like myother Skins brethren. Truth is truth. We don't suck, but we need a better offense-period. If we are stuck with Snyder then we should at least get somebetter players on offense. Until that happens we will always end with 6 losses at best.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Im gonna be the first one to say that I underestimated the Ravens defense. That is all...

- Disgruntled Skins Fan

How could you underestimate one of the most consistent defenses in the past 10 years? My-T.

I knew the name was familiar but I couldnt put a name on it.

How you been?
laugh.gif

Them bammas are still watching the playoffs with us this year, either way you look at it.

My-T.
Lol and that will make me happy.
laugh.gif
The thing that irks mewith the Ravens fans though is that the ones I knew last year was STILL talking trash. They gave the sorryest (sp*) team in the league a W and they were STILLtalkin trash. Since I played sports most of my life I was never really a trash talker-even when watching. I guess I just know that I'm not in control ofa game and that ANYTHING can happen. I won't say i'm superstitious but I do believe you reap what you sow. Either way I never denied the Ravens werea good team this year-even when they were struggling. I don't think the ******** as a team sucks-we just can't depend on Portis and our Defenseforever. Portis is injured b/c that man works like a slave (hope I don't offend nobody in here).

But as for me. I'm doin well-down in Orlando now...Tampa Bay country...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. It's just weird hearing that, but there are some Skins fans down here. Iwas in the urrreeeaaa last week though for Thanksgiving-man I miss MD. Orlando is WHACKKKK!!! They real country down here. I don't really do the shoething anymore-I stopped in 03'....lol. It was hard, but I convinced myself that I could only wear one pair at a time
ohwell.gif
wink.gif
. I still have a shoe fetish though, but Im married now so I got other priorities.

What have you been up to? You should be an old head now. I see you still in the urreeaaa. I should ask my fam to bring me some mambo sauce when they comedown for Christmas.

- Disgruntled Skins Fan

How could you underestimate one of the most consistent defenses in the past 10 years? My-T.
Ditto on that man. Last year when the team wasn't good their defense was good. Shoot-I still remember their Super Bowl win as the ClevelandBrowns against the Giants
roll.gif
. I bet Cleveland wishes they'd kept theRavens (Browns) now.

- Disgruntled Skins Fan

Dont really get a chance to catch Baltimore games and see the plethora of blitz packages they have.

Fixed.

Stop fooling yourself champ. This Skins team IS AVERAGE AT BEST. Most of you Skins fans were all hyped cause you beat the Eagles and Cowboys early on in the season which is why the local hype machine was at an all time high. This team will not go far as Daniel Synder as it's owner, simple as that. As anybody who's been in this forum or the S&T Forum for awhile and they can tell you that I've been saying that for the longest. If the Skins do happen to win something big with this clown behind the wheel, then so be it and I would have to retract my statement, but he is NOT someone you want to be running your FOOTBALL organization, give him anything else and he might be successful.

Just to reinterate, I love this urea, born in DC raised in PG County, I aint going nowhere. "Malice from the Clipse"........most likely when I die I'm die in MD/DC. I just call it as I see it, I thought it was stupid for the Wizards to fire Eddie Jordan a few weeks ago just like I think it was stupid for most of the Skins fans to celebrate prematurely thinking that they were calling to own the NFC East, what in the world were you dudes thinking?? I just have a low tolerance for frauds or fradulent behavior, and that would include the ******** or the majority of Skins fans in this urea. Make no mistake though champ, ya boy carries the MD/DC flag with me proudly everywhere I go, even to the college I went to in NC where I put dudes onto what mambo sauce is. I got love for VA but I didn't grow up there so I can only rep you dudes so much
happy.gif

Also, onto your statement on starting out 7-2, yeah that pretty impressive, but you and the rest of your Skins brethren have got to understand that the football season is a marathon, or even a horse race to be more exact. If not about how fast you come out of the gate champ, it's all where you are down the stretch or how you finish when you cross the line, nah mean.

Sucks and average are two different things. You said they sucked. I said they sucked lately and that their offense sucks, but there are plenty of other worse teams in the NFL right now. Like I said I don't care what team you are-starting off 7-2 isn't a team that sucks. Ending poorly though is a team that didn't improve well throughout the season.

I don't think you'll find too many people who will disagree with you about Daniel Snyder-I dont. We all know that his management is poor and nobody wanted him in the first place, but money talked more than experience I guess. I think it's a stretch saying Skins fans were calling the NFC East in September, but then you might have been talking to some people who were playin themselves. Any realist like myself recognizes potential, but for 26 years I've been a Skins fan and for the last 15 or so I can tell you that you'd be foolish to call any team as a lock in the NFC East-ESPECIALLY the ******** except maybe this years Giant's team. I'm not saying that a football season isn't a marathon. Like I said I played sports competitively at a higher level than 90% of NT and I can tell you that I know about what it takes to have a winning season. I never denied that either. I'm not like my other Skins brethren. Truth is truth. We don't suck, but we need a better offense-period. If we are stuck with Snyder then we should at least get some better players on offense. Until that happens we will always end with 6 losses at best.

No doubt, I can see that you are at least a RATIONALE Skins fans, if only you could spread this knowledge of wealth to the rest of the Skins fans on thisboard NT would be in good shape
happy.gif
. You're alright with me.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

- Disgruntled Skins Fan

Ditto on that man. Last year when the team wasn't good their defense was good. Shoot-I still remember their Super Bowl win as the Cleveland Browns against the Giants
roll.gif
. I bet Cleveland wishes they'd kept the Ravens (Browns) now.

indifferent.gif
ROTFL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I know that's a sore spot with Raven's fans. I'm just messing with you though.
wink.gif
It's all good-yall are still a good team, but like My-Tsaid...(paraphrase) 'Let's all unite and meet at Arundel Mills' Dave & Busters in January and watch the playoffs together
happy.gif
.'

Laron Landry can't make the play on a RB, TE or a WR but he can run into an defenseless kicker, SMH.

Phelps is a dork. BUT he's excellent at what he does. Nice to know he's reppin the DC/MD/VA area. Still a dork though-those are probably his highschool friends in the booth with him. Lol. Why are we still running plays? Nice pride, but let's be realistic...we don't need anymore injuries.

I need to dig up the posts with all the trash talking from EOH, TeePeso, Baby Juice and some others.

My-T.

My birthday was yesterday, T.O. caught a touchdown pass today and the Skins lost, I couldn't have ask for a better weekend. I just wanted to share thatwith everyone, thank you NT family
happy.gif

brick wall
smh.gif

offense played terrible coupled with that fact that the Ravens D was just too much..playcalling was atrocious.

good game though..

all's not lost with dallas and atlanta's opponents next week, but that in itself is a stretch..

I wonder if the skins fans from the last thread still think Campbell is better than Flacco?

THE BELTWAY BEATDOWN!!!!

400354f1e37a4ff442ef10391af78d625714ad1.pjpg

6aa352e4ec92441847201ff419639f7fae74a3b.pjpg

fa735e4ce6b6428949791ca61fa5aa028e741cf.pjpg

f11152ec494111134cdd04a20411d4e85149d65.pjpg

a41157ea4c47181066e8f07cff078d242c081a3.pjpg

24 - 10

IT'S A WRAP!!!!!

To all those who want to compare Sean Taylor to Ed Reed...that's like comparing a Chrysler 300 to a Bentley GT. Taylor was a good player, no doubt...but anEd Reed he wasn't. Ed Reed is to this decade what Deion Sanders was to the 90's...the definition of playmaker. The man is the first person in NFLhistory to return an interception, punt, blocked punt, and fumble for a touchdown. And after this year...It will be 5 Pro Bowls in 7 years.

d522576e884054981791e376f5722b2ad251b99.pjpg

Sean Taylor who?!

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

To all those who want to compare Sean Taylor to Ed Reed...that's like comparing a Chrysler 300 to a Bentley GT. Taylor was a good player, no doubt...but an Ed Reed he wasn't. Ed Reed is to this decade what Deion Sanders was to the 90's...the definition of playmaker. The man is the first person in NFL history to return an interception, punt, blocked punt, and fumble for a touchdown. And after this year...It will be 5 Pro Bowls in 7 years.

Sean Taylor who?!

HOLLA!!!
You really crossed a line with that one. Like for real jo, you know, in a forum you "rarely" visit (visiting and posting are not thesame by the way).

Eternal bamma of the year for a lifetime for that comment.

I guess you one of them bammas that compare Jay to Biggie too, er?

grin.gif

Psht.

A game is a game. Ravens did their thing. But c'on old man.

Get a grip.

God bless the dead...

Back
Top Bottom