Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got tickets for game 6 if there is one. Hopefully not but I will be there to support if need be.

So proud of this team but they need to learn how to finish a team off once they have a big lead. They were giving heart palpitations towards the end there. :smh:

Do we have an idea of when the pre-sale would begin?

The team or monumental sports usually sends out an email...

I'd suggest signing up if you can... Best way to get the cheapest seats... I copped uppers for game 3 via monumental sports for $65 a pop (section 421) while Ticketmaster/Verizon Center retail was $130 each (including fees) General Sale ... Will def be angling hard for Round 2 tickets, assuming we advance... Can post here once I get a link/email...

Wow. That's quite the deal.

I just know I want to get tix as early as possible. Game 4 section 400 went from $75 early in the week to $250 by Friday.

My boy sold me his Game 3 tix for $60 because he couldn’t make it. Tix were like $120 all week.

Game 4 tix were as cheap as $50 Sunday morning so I decided to go

follow the Wizards team account on Twitter they post the pre-sale code the second tickets are announced, for all the games so far the code was WIZ14. Still probably have to wait until after they win their next game

Cant forget the "Free Nene" chants. Ted was wearing his jersey too :lol: :pimp:

I'll allow it :lol: :pimp:

On a sidenote this dude Nene basically got a 4-day bye week in the middle of the playoffs, he better not complain about any injuries or soreness

Wow. That's quite the deal.

I just know I want to get tix as early as possible. Game 4 section 400 went from $75 early in the week to $250 by Friday.
I still cant get over the ticket prices now. I got 2 tickets in section 109 for $230 TOTAL before the playoffs started. Great view (crappy cell pic):
View media item 943283Cheapest I can find on Stubhub for similar seats is $300+ each :x . Really want to go to another game if they advance but cant fade these prices...

Last edited:
:lol:

Again, props jjs07 jjs07 :lol:

potentially the only thing standing between us and the conference finals is one more game against Chicago and the 8 seed in the 2nd round :wow:

Last edited:
Man, tix are insane high. 
mean.gif

Moving on!

Crazy to think it was 9 years ago that I was at their first round series clinching win also over Chicago 
eek.gif

Couldn't be prouder of this team...season continues. Just gonna sit back and enjoy whatever happens from here on out.

*edit*

Never want to see a guy injured, but as soon as Gibson left the game, I knew we had this **** on lock.

How long till the next round starts?

This team has went way beyond my expectations and to think we can possibly reach an ECF its all soo crazy

As long as we remain healthy i dont see why we dont have a good chance of beating whoever advances next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom