Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a monumental Sports email offering tickets for home games 1 & 2 (could either be game 1/2 or 3/4 depending on who we play)... You have to call to order tix FYI... If anyone needs it lemme know, I can PM, OR I can post it in here if its cool... Don't want to break any buy/sell rules...

A PM would be appreciated sir, thanks!

I just got a monumental Sports email offering tickets for home games 1 & 2 (could either be game 1/2 or 3/4 depending on who we play)... You have to call to order tix FYI... If anyone needs it lemme know, I can PM, OR I can post it in here if its cool... Don't want to break any buy/sell rules...

PM please. I appreciate you!

If you're selling tickets yourself, it would need to go in buy/sell.  If you're just sharing information about how you can buy tickets, you're welcome to post that information here.  I'm sure many of us (myself included) would appreciate it.

Gents, the Man himself is ok'ing it... so here goes... Please note That you have to CALL to get the tickets... Its an early sale and has been up since 10 AM from what the sales associate told me so the demand is obviously high... That said, you will prolly get a voicemail because of the high call volume so leave a message and they'll get back to you. I left a message on my lunch break and the sales associate just called me back (like 20 mins ago) and I got through for my pair of tix (me and the wifey) for Game 1 (or 3). Uppers are roughly 80 (75 plus 5 service fee) for centers and 70 (65 + 5) for behind basket (uppers). From what she told me there arent many lowers available. Here's the info, hope you guys get thru... Try all the numbers listed in the email:

Good Morning Wizards Insiders,

After a 75-69 win on the road on Tuesday night, the Wizards closed out the Chicago Bulls 4 games to 1 in the first round of the NBA Playoffs, and advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals! I wanted to offer you access to some terrific ticket offers that we have available for home games 1 and 2 of the 2014 Eastern Conference Semifinals. Many of these options will sell out very quickly so call me at (202) 292-1982 with any questions and to make your purchase today!

Please note that available inventory is extremely limited for all playoff games. The only way to guarantee the best seat locations for all home playoff games is to purchase your 2014-15 DC 12 Club Season Ticket Membership. Becoming a DC 12 Club Member will guarantee you the best available pricing for your 2014 playoffs tickets, as well as access to our “Pay as We Play” deferred payment plan and a host of other DC 12 Club Member benefits. You can check out 2014-15 DC 12 Club Membership prices here, and view member playoff pricing here. Please call me at (202) 292-1982 for more information on how to lock in your DC 12 Club Membership today!

You’ll find available single game offers below:

VIP Seating- An extremely limited number of VIP tickets are available for home games 1 and 2. Seats include access to unlimited gourmet food, beer, wine and soft drinks in our VIP club areas and currently start at $299/seat.
Executive Suite Rental- Our private suites are perfect for a corporate outing for you and your team or a night out with family and friends! Please see pricing below. Each package includes your choice of one of three catering options listed here.
Lexus (300) level suites fit up to 18 people and cost $4,500 per suite rental
Acela Club (200) level suites fit up to 24 people and cost $6,250 per suite rental
Lower (100) level suites fit up to 20 people and cost $6,500 per suite rental
Group Tickets- Book 10 or more tickets and save on service and convenience fees. Upper level tickets currently start at $65/seat while club level seats start at $125/seat.
Acela Club Ledge Seating- We have a very limited number of Acela Club Ledge seats available for these games. Tickets are located within our exclusive Acela Club, and offer complimentary access to our award winning chef's table buffet and unlimited soft drinks for just $175/seat.

Please note that all prices and packages are subject to change at any time without notice, and all orders are subject to a processing fee.

Please feel free to pass this email along to people in your personal & professional network who may be interested in playoff tickets.

Thanks,

Kiara

Kiara Prather
Account Executive, Inside Sales
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
P: (202) 292-1060
E: [email protected]
Verizon Center | 601 F Street, NW | Washington, DC 2000

I appreciate you sharing this information with our fellow Wizards fans. 

Nice to see they're giving loyal supporters a break.  $80 for nosebleeds?  Ruthless.  So much for "family entertainment."  

I guess that's what we get for living in a market where seeing a winning team can be marketed as a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

I appreciate you sharing this information with our fellow Wizards fans. 

Nice to see they're giving loyal supporters a break.  $80 for nosebleeds?  Ruthless.  So much for "family entertainment."  

I guess that's what we get for living in a market where seeing a winning team can be marketed as a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Yeah its a bit pricey but cheaper than ticketmaster and stubhub...

I went via Monumental Sports for Game 3 (vs Bulls) and paid $65 per ticket for the same general area (uppers, centercourt)... Sadly this is the cost to see our wizards play...

I can only imagine what ECF tickets will look like if we make it...

Appreciate the info!! :lol: at $80 for uppers..not too pricey, but still unreasonable.

I'm just going to hope Atlanta closes out tonight so I can save my money and hope to see the Heat/Nets get it handed to him in a possible ECF. I'll shell out some cash for that.

Last edited:
Can't decide what to do...$85 for uppers against either of these teams is rough.

Indy is gonna be tough.. it looks like Hibbert, PG, Lance got their mojo back in that game 7.

I def think we can take them, but part of me feels like Wittman's coaching is bound to get exposed at some point

Last edited:
We got a fighting chance but nobody wants to see the Pacers at their best.

You still in school or something ? $85 is nothing

$85 is a steal compared to those resell prices but I wouldn't pay to sit in the 400s. Don't care whose playing or how cheap they are. Sat there once and its just too far from the game. 100s or bust. Maybe 200s if its a steal.

Game 6 scheduling conflict...Lady Gaga concert scheduled at the VC at the same time.

GO WIZ!!!!!!  
nthat.gif

We got a fighting chance but nobody wants to see the Pacers at their best.
$85 is a steal compared to those resell prices but I wouldn't pay to sit in the 400s. Don't care whose playing or how cheap they are. Sat there once and its just too far from the game. 100s or bust. Maybe 200s if its a steal.
Hahah nah not in school. This is more along my thinking though...If they make it to the ECF, I'd throw the loot to go to a game.
I'm pretty content watching these games at my crib in front of the big screen. Plus I live in Bmore, so it's a little bit more of a trip for me than some of the others in here that live in the more immediate area.

Not sure how much the Clippers have to spend but he makes alot of sense there.

Clear upgrade over everything they have at the 3 spot.

Otto gotta put in work this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom