Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!
Good tough series. Hope you keep this momentum going forward.
I expected Wall/Beal to give us problems, but I never would've thought that our frontcourt would get dominated they way they did. You guys got a good young team, maybe a few pieces aways.
Hopefully u guys don't overpay Ariza this season and maybe look for a more established head coach.

Best of luck the rest of the way!

P.S. some of y'all talk mad wreck less in the season thread....#$&@ y'all!!!

Last edited:
JohnWall-Gif_medium.gif

congrats guys!!

a pretty bad night for Wall shooting the ball, but we made up for it with that interior play.

man this is a great feeling!!

and on a completely different topic, I can't wait to see these so-so Heat fans in the area if the Wizards get to the ECF and they play each other.

last year Heat stans, this year "supporting the home team" SMH

Defense showed up last night and man did it feel good to watch Nene ball on Noah.

Booker again last night :smokin :smokin alllll over the court

Last edited:
havent posted here on NT in quite a while, i must say that im loving the way the wizards have been hooping as of late:smokin

must needed rest for the home team, as we patiently wait who we play in the 2nd round

Amazing to close it out in five. I don't think anyone expected that. Atmosphere in the building was pretty decent - could be better considering how long it's been, but not bad at all.

Shout out to the long time posters, btw. When I joined NT just a few years ago, the season thread finished at something like ten pages - seems we've all come a long way. :lol: :pimp:

Just wanted to pop in here to say:

Congrats!!!! to the Wizard's fans. Love seeing the young 'uns handle business. Scary thing is you aren't even close to your ceiling yet. Once Wall's nerves stop getting the best of him at the end of games you'll be scary good. At the least he owes Miller a new car or something for saving his rear at the end of games this series. Fun basketball to watch and a team that is east to root for as long as they aren't playing the Heat.

I just got a monumental Sports email offering tickets for home games 1 & 2 (could either be game 1/2 or 3/4 depending on who we play)... You have to call to order tix FYI... If anyone needs it lemme know, I can PM, OR I can post it in here if its cool... Don't want to break any buy/sell rules...

I just got a monumental Sports email offering tickets for home games 1 & 2 (could either be game 1/2 or 3/4 depending on who we play)... You have to call to order tix FYI... If anyone needs it lemme know, I can PM, OR I can post it in here if its cool... Don't want to break any buy/sell rules...

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom