Washington Wizards Season Thread - Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

Should the Washington Wizards trade Bradley Beal?

• Total voters
This dummy Ted is building the arena 6 miles away from the Metro, just to charge folks probably $60+ for parking
Isn’t it supposed to be near the new Potomac Yard station or am I missing something? They said it’ll be near the Target and that’s right across from the station

I’m going to the game tonight against the Pelicans, hoping to at least see some mild resistance against Zion.

There’s a minimal chance I’d go to this game if it was in Virginia already.

Damn it's dead in here. :lol:

Expected but damn.
The team is unwatchable even by Wizards standards and we have no reason to “trust the process” when the franchise has been “rebuilding” since 1980.

Winger promised hope and change, but here we are with max contract Jordan Crawford losing games by 45.

What’s to discuss?

its been a good run but with this move to VA... Idk how much more I can take

In the League Pass era, all fans are free agents. Ted’s done absolutely nothing to warrant loyal support.

The Wizards are bottom-feeding schedule fodder propped up by an anti-trust exemption and heavy taxpayer subsidies. They’re not competitive. They’re not even non-competitive. They’re anti-competitive.

I’m indifferent given how horrible the team is :lol:

I feel like this influenced by the crime spike in DC but nobody is directly saying it. Who knows tho.
No. Ted’s been whining about this stadium lease for ages now.

Dog whistles about crime in DC aren’t the reason this team is dead last in attendance. It’s the product. That’s not going to change just because the team moves across the river.

If Ted wants to shake hands with “anti-woke” MAGA governor Glenn Youngkin, give him a political win, hire Rachel Nichols, and chase after red state suburbanites, he can have them. I don’t want to hear any more cynical PR fluff about how they love to “give back” to “the community.”

We’ll see how many Under Armour camo dads will make the drive from Reston to catch the Alexandria Abyss and a postgame concert featuring Quad City DJ’s and Kool Moe Dee.

He not playing.

Out - Hefty
DNPizza

The team is unwatchable even by Wizards standards and we have no reason to “trust the process” when the franchise has been “rebuilding” since 1980.

Winger promised hope and change, but here we are with max contract Jordan Crawford losing games by 45.

What’s to discuss?

In the League Pass era, all fans are free agents. Ted’s done absolutely nothing to warrant loyal support.

The Wizards are bottom-feeding schedule fodder propped up by an anti-trust exemption and heavy taxpayer subsidies. They’re not competitive. They’re not even non-competitive. They’re anti-competitive.

No. Ted’s been whining about this stadium lease for ages now.

Dog whistles about crime in DC aren’t the reason this team is dead last in attendance. It’s the product. That’s not going to change just because the team moves across the river.

If Ted wants to shake hands with “anti-woke” MAGA governor Glenn Youngkin, give him a political win, hire Rachel Nichols, and chase after red state suburbanites, he can have them. I don’t want to hear any more cynical PR fluff about how they love to “give back” to “the community.”

We’ll see how many Under Armour camo dads will make the drive from Reston to catch the Alexandria Abyss and a postgame concert featuring Quad City DJ’s and Kool Moe Dee.

DNPizza

I wish he would just move the Wizards to a different market altogether.

Honestly, the only thing worse than not having an NBA home team is having the Washington Wizards as your NBA home team.

I wish he would just move the Wizards to a different market altogether.

Honestly, the only thing worse than not having an NBA home team is having the Washington Wizards as your NBA home team.
I don't know the how the wiz aren't able to attract superstar players to come to the city. I feel like KD deterred any potential players from coming since he claimed he would never played for the wiz

I’m indifferent given how horrible the team is :lol:

I feel like this influenced by the crime spike in DC but nobody is directly saying it. Who knows tho.

Definitely influenced by some degree by the big crime spike in DC…….and thats just off homicides alone. The city’s inability to tackle juvenile crime along with carjackings, robberies and car break-ins make Chinatown more and more unbearable to venture to.

Who wants to ride the Metro to Chinatown only to be greeted by a bunch of dusty, broke banmas smelling like weed and selling weed as you exit off the train headed to 7th and H. Or worse yet drive down there, park your car and come back out to find your glass windshield shattered and on the ground from a vehicle break-in………PASS. This needs to be a lesson for the city, continue to be lenient on crime and watch the businesses and money leave DC.

I don't know the how the wiz aren't able to attract superstar players to come to the city. I feel like KD deterred any potential players from coming since he claimed he would never played for the wiz
Remember this mess?

IMG_0254.jpeg

We don’t exactly have a good rep with how stars who came here left. Hell, we even traded Wall while on bad terms with him.

Bring back Chris Whitney, Tyrone Nesby and Courtney Alexander. This current squad is unwatchable. Run & Shoot had better talent back in the day. No lie.

Hate to see a brotha, lose his job but Wes sucked at coaching. Rotations didn’t make since, watching leads disappear with no change in strategy, all hero ball late in the 4th. Just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom