Wassup with the ladies not dancing at the clubs?

It seems like ever since I graduated high school and started going clubbing, the girls are extra boring and dont wanna dance with anybody except their girls. They turn down EVERY guy. Some of these females are like 5's and 6's, if they were anywhere else, nobody would pay any attention to them.  
laugh.gif
 I just turned 21 so I havent ventured out to any of the big Miami clubs yet but is it like this at the clubs in your city?

Well first of all maybe its all the clubs i been to down here but people down here don't really dance unless your going to a club with Spanish music. They just grind.

They're just there to get their cute on... well... as much cute as a 5 or 6 can get...

theyre just there to drink with their friends. most if not all of them want men to buy them drinks

I've been to Hells Kitchen here in NYC, and i've been able to get my dance with numerous girls. Its not about going up to a girl and asking her to dance only a square/simp/ the nt'er nYcHipHopHippo will do such a thing. Simple get behind the girl with her not really noticing you and slowly but seem very cool grab her right arm and approach her she will wine that big ol' butt of her's to your crotch. It works for me, i've seen dude popping $1,000 champagne still getting no type of play and I'm sipping on a $8 jack and coke grinding on the girl they bought to the club.

I will never buy a girl a drink. On time shorty thought i was doing it, when i drop 1 g on drinks at a club. I come up to the bar to get a tissue, she smiles at me (that buy me a drink smile) I'm like "excuse me can you pass me the tissue" and she does passes it to me. I'm like
grin.gif
thanks......F u think i look like giving a sip of my grey goose i aint nYcHipHopHippo thats for sure.

Originally Posted by megatron

theyre just there to drink with their friends. most if not all of them want men to buy them drinks
this. never bought a drink for a chick, never will. sure they can find a sucker to though.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I will never buy a girl a drink. On time shorty thought i was doing it, when i drop 1 g on drinks at a club. I come up to the bar to get a tissue, she smiles at me (that buy me a drink smile) I'm like "excuse me can you pass me the tissue" and she does passes it to me. I'm like
grin.gif
thanks......F u think i look like giving a sip of my grey goose i aint nYcHipHopHippo thats for sure.

the slander
laugh.gif

You my friend are doing it COMPLETLEY wrong. Do your home work and go to another club where girls are less stuck up. Your life will change along with the atmosphere.

Girls that go to the club and grind , make out ,eat out etc..their girlfriends all night usually have a boyfriend at home and just go to the club for attention go for the conservative type chick i ain't miamiboy so i would know this.

Alchemist IQ wrote:
grin.gif
Well played.
pimp.gif

its Beyonce fault...every chick think they a bad independent lady when they throw on a dress and heels n hit the club

grin.gif

laugh.gif

A lot of girls just like to dance, alone or with their girlfriends.... and have a good time. And don't want 100 thirsty douche bags breathing down their necks looking for a taste. Thats sort of what a "night club" is about. Its not a girl dispensary.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

A lot of girls just like to dance, alone or with their girlfriends.... and have a good time. And don't want 100 thirsty douche bags breathing down their necks looking for a taste. Thats sort of what a "night club" is about. Its not a girl dispensary.

uhhh, no. I've heard this millions of times and have seen handful of times girls who claim to be at the club "oh I'm just here with girls, I'm not looking to dance" leave their girls behind for some dude, and I'm not bragging or boasting I've been in these situations here and there. I refuse to believe girls come to the club to waste their time and $$$ dancing by themselves. "Its a club your suppose to socialize with people you may not know" You don't have to be that "100 thirsty douche bag" you can be that "101 non-thirsty douche bag" that the girl will give a time of day to talk too, if not keep it moving word to nYcHipHopHippo.

I've been to Hells Kitchen here in NYC, and i've been able to get my dance with numerous girls. Its not about going up to a girl and asking her to dance only a square/simp/ the nt'er nYcHipHopHippo will do such a thing. Simple get behind the girl with her not really noticing you and slowly but seem very cool grab her right arm and approach her she will wine that big ol' butt of her's to your crotch. It works for me, i've seen dude popping $1,000 champagne still getting no type of play and I'm sipping on a $8 jack and coke grinding on the girl they bought to the club.

smokin.gif

asking never works

It depends on the place and the people you are surrounded with, also how thirsty you look....once you go to the club with the intention of just having some drinks and a good time with your people's, not so much how many chicks you can pull, for some reason girls can sense that and you'll have an easier time and success rate when you do approach them....or you can take the quick route, set up in VIP have you and your boys pops some bottles and guaranteed some free loading JO's will grind on you for drinks....

Girls in clubs these days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

its amazing what some heavy make-up and dim lighting will do for a woman's ego in the club

Im saying....
roll.gif
I also notice that if you are there with your significant other, you are guaranteed to be noticed, I've had girls pull my hand while I'm walking with my wife, some chick a few years back was drunk and even grabbed my +#!, good thing my wife didn't get wind of that....wouldn't have been pretty.

What's good w/ all the references to nYcHipHopHippo ? I'm out of the loop
laugh.gif

And yeah some girls do go to the club only to dance w/ their girls....until they see something they like then they'll be willing to stray from the group.

And there are always times when you can catch them by themselves.

If by chance you talk to a woman and she hits you w/ that line don't be the dude who gets extra mad and thirsty afterwards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I say you just get nice and get in your zone and enjoy yourself. You'll have no problem meeting women.

Yeah, alot of the younger girls are fickle these days and just go to the club to dance with their girls and just to look cute.  Best advice would be to start hitting up different spots where you can meet chicks that are bit more carefree and like to have a good time, and start going to spots where chicks that are older than you are at.  These young chicks are not where it's at nowadays.  If your game is right, you will probably get more play with older chicks.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It depends on the place and the people you are surrounded with, also how thirsty you look....once you go to the club with the intention of just having some drinks and a good time with your people's, not so much how many chicks you can pull, for some reason girls can sense that and you'll have an easier time and success rate when you do approach them....or you can take the quick route, set up in VIP have you and your boys pops some bottles and guaranteed some free loading JO's will grind on you for drinks....

Girls in clubs these days
laugh.gif
Exactly
When I switched over to this mentality, me and my homeboy was unstoppable.
It also helps tremendously to Pre-Game before you go. When we focused on ourselves having a blast, quenching OUR thirst, and clowning these thirsty *^&%
they always flocked
roll.gif

grin.gif
sssss....ouch

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Yeah, alot of the younger girls are fickle these days and just go to the club to dance with their girls and just to look cute.  Best advice would be to start hitting up different spots where you can meet chicks that are bit more carefree and like to have a good time, and start going to spots where chicks that are older than you are at.  These young chicks are not where it's at nowadays.  If your game is right, you will probably get more play with older chicks.
Young NT take note of the wisdom in here
pimp.gif

Night clubs are the worst place to pick up chicks. The already expecting to be talked to by 100 guys do that has even 5s &6s on a pedestal thinking they are the %**.

Back
Top Bottom