Wassup with the ladies not dancing at the clubs?

a guy last night bought a whole tray of shots girls came ,got their shots and left , dude didnt get a hug,grinded on, or a thank you

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Best place to pull chicks at the club is in the line for the womans bathroom.......... no I'm dead serious. Go towards the front of the line or position yourself wherever you are most visible to evryone in the line and yell, "oh my God so women do actually booboo!" Make sure you really look confused and the females will start dieing. They will get all defensive and be like , i"m not boobooing or I boobooed before I came! You will spark a conversation with most if not all of the females in the line and once they see how well you interact with women you just killed about 15 birds with one stone. From there on out for the rest of the night a high percentage of the chicks in the club will know who you are and barriers will be broke. This approach is only for my true charismatic playas and I gurantee it works. The game is all about psychology and breaking down walls. Women are like children and no matter how ratchet or uppity they are laughter is an automatic game changer. Furthermore the line is the only place in the club where they let there guard down. The music isn't as loud and subconsciously they are vulnerable.......... trust me, I'm a former pimp.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thank god hispanics love to dance though....ya wanna bag a latin chick? learn some salsa, merrengue, and bachata

WORD 
buy yo when DJ plays some old reggaeton  IT'S ON 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yea Hispanics get it in from what I've seen. Haven't been able to hit a spot playin that type of music in Pittsburgh tho.

But u can't pay these !*#+#* no mind. If u want, small talk em w/ no intentions of tryna holla, joke w/ em until u get ya drink then keep it movin.

Oh, and College Parties >>>>> clubbin. Them young !*#+#* away from home be havin le thirste

Yup, if you want some %%*$ thats dancing/twerkin just hit a college party...funny thing is those same chicks that was dancing at a college party dial all that +@!# down soon as they hit a club...

Wise you be dropping some good game on here but bruh i just cant rock with you on that one you doing too much that's borderline simping.

Dont know who NYChiphophippo is but he's gettin slammed in here by alchemist
laugh.gif
and my personal fave excuse is "I have a boyfriend" like why would even go to a party if that was the case

I usually just hop on a shorty. Unless her friend cblocks I've seen that if they with they with it. I've seen chicks straight dikembe cats and then let next dude do whatever to em.

Back
Top Bottom