Wassup with the ladies not dancing at the clubs?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Yeah, alot of the younger girls are fickle these days and just go to the club to dance with their girls and just to look cute.  Best advice would be to start hitting up different spots where you can meet chicks that are bit more carefree and like to have a good time, and start going to spots where chicks that are older than you are at.  These young chicks are not where it's at nowadays.  If your game is right, you will probably get more play with older chicks.

Da problem with this advice is when u go to da older women Spots, its a CESSPOOL for over da hill single baby mamas lookin For a come up, so they EXTRA thirsty. Good to smash, terrible for anything long term.

That's great and all champ, but we're not talking about long term relationships right now.  OP said he is 21 and asking us for advice on chicks  NOT dancing in the club and just having a good time.  Unless stated differently by him in his first post in this thread I doubt he's looking for something long term seeing as how he is 21, and why should he.  Now's the time he should be getting his game together, building up his roster, having a good time since he is young, and playing the field.  Simple as that.  He's not here to be looking for a long term relationship or playing the role of Ronnie Romance.  Even if those older chicks are only good for smashing as you suggested then that sounds about right to me, I say let the good times roll!!

i noticed that as well but not many chicks are into dancing, they just go to get guys and get free drinks.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Bottle service. VIP.

vulturey.jpg

not always da best idea either.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yeah, alot of the younger girls are fickle these days and just go to the club to dance with their girls and just to look cute.  Best advice would be to start hitting up different spots where you can meet chicks that are bit more carefree and like to have a good time, and start going to spots where chicks that are older than you are at.  These young chicks are not where it's at nowadays.  If your game is right, you will probably get more play with older chicks.

Da problem with this advice is when u go to da older women Spots, its a CESSPOOL for over da hill single baby mamas lookin For a come up, so they EXTRA thirsty. Good to smash, terrible for anything long term.

That's great and all champ, but we're not talking about long term relationships right now.  OP said he is 21 and asking us for advice on chicks  NOT dancing in the club and just having a good time.  Unless stated differently by him in his first post in this thread I doubt he's looking for something long term seeing as how he is 21, and why should he.  Now's the time he should be getting his game together, building up his roster, having a good time since he is young, and playing the field.  Simple as that.  He's not here to be looking for a long term relationship or playing the role of Ronnie Romance.  Even if those older chicks are only good for smashing as you suggested then that sounds about right to me, I say let the good times roll!!

fair warning..them old buzzards are crazy....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Bottle service. VIP.

Yeah, now that I am older, I don't like going to a club without getting bottle service. You just have to be aware of the bottle #%+!*$.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by megatron

theyre just there to drink with their friends. most if not all of them want men to buy them drinks
this. never bought a drink for a chick, never will. sure they can find a sucker to though.

you really gotta feel girls out. There are some chicks where you can just post behind them an they get their eagle on.
And then there are some that like getting asked to dance. just lean in, place your hand on their lower back and ask them. doesn't hurt to be good lookin either.

But I agree with others, If you go into the club with that mindset of just having fun, everything happens naturally.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

A lot of girls just like to dance, alone or with their girlfriends.... and have a good time. And don't want 100 thirsty douche bags breathing down their necks looking for a taste.
they can do that *%@* in the living room

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I will never buy a girl a drink. On time shorty thought i was doing it, when i drop 1 g on drinks at a club. I come up to the bar to get a tissue, she smiles at me (that buy me a drink smile) I'm like "excuse me can you pass me the tissue" and she does passes it to me. I'm like
grin.gif
thanks......F u think i look like giving a sip of my grey goose i aint nYcHipHopHippo thats for sure.
I hate to admit, but the possibility of me dancing with chicks is so much better at a party than a club. It really does seem like 90% of the females are there just to chill with their home girls and diddy bop.

Speaking of not buying drinks, this girl was really feelin my homeboy and eventually they make it to the bar, I saw him come back without her. He told me bartender asked what they wanna drink, to which he replied, "a shot of priv....and the finest cup of water you have for this lovely lady"
roll.gif
Never buying females drinks. They're not bout paying back if you know what I mean. At the end of the day, its most likely you won't end up smashin, so why not keep your pockets heavier in the process.

Eh, if I can tell a girl is feeling me and theres a good possibility I can leave with her you best believe Im buying her a drink/drinks. And dancing is overrated, conversation and body language > grinding on an unknown for a few songs. Unless you just like to dance then go for it.

thank god hispanics love to dance though....ya wanna bag a latin chick? learn some salsa, merrengue, and bachata

Yea Hispanics get it in from what I've seen. Haven't been able to hit a spot playin that type of music in Pittsburgh tho.

But u can't pay these !*#+#* no mind. If u want, small talk em w/ no intentions of tryna holla, joke w/ em until u get ya drink then keep it movin.

Oh, and College Parties >>>>> clubbin. Them young !*#+#* away from home be havin le thirste

Can't forget the parking lot pimpin....

OT where plays are made...nights are lost or won

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I will never buy a girl a drink. On time shorty thought i was doing it, when i drop 1 g on drinks at a club. I come up to the bar to get a tissue, she smiles at me (that buy me a drink smile) I'm like "excuse me can you pass me the tissue" and she does passes it to me. I'm like
grin.gif
thanks......F u think i look like giving a sip of my grey goose i aint nYcHipHopHippo thats for sure.
bruh you are on sprint and rock an android....

youneedmorepeople.jpg

I'm sorry you have nothing better to do with your life but still mention what carrier of choice I'm using and what type of phone i have.

Just to keep you on the up and up, I own both a Verizon phone and a Sprint phone and yea they both Android phones (Samsung Charge and a Nexus S)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KILLAspit.gif

F*** your iPhone & ROC Nation....Dipset!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

Best place to pull chicks at the club is in the line for the womans bathroom.......... no I'm dead serious. Go towards the front of the line or position yourself wherever you are most visible to evryone in the line and yell, "oh my God so women do actually booboo!" Make sure you really look confused and the females will start dieing. They will get all defensive and be like , i"m not boobooing or I boobooed before I came! You will spark a conversation with most if not all of the females in the line and once they see how well you interact with women you just killed about 15 birds with one stone. From there on out for the rest of the night a high percentage of the chicks in the club will know who you are and barriers will be broke. This approach is only for my true charismatic playas and I gurantee it works. The game is all about psychology and breaking down walls. Women are like children and no matter how ratchet or uppity they are laughter is an automatic game changer. Furthermore the line is the only place in the club where they let there guard down. The music isn't as loud and subconsciously they are vulnerable.......... trust me, I'm a former pimp.

^^ NO to the "bathroom line holla". 
laugh.gif
Are you serious or trollin??
I would never..just seems a bit thirsty to me.
"oh my God so women do actually booboo!"
roll.gif

You cant be serious

@WISEPHAROAH, that sort of makes sense...but I'd take my chances on doing anything but that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Best place to pull chicks at the club is in the line for the womans bathroom.......... no I'm dead serious. Go towards the front of the line or position yourself wherever you are most visible to evryone in the line and yell, "oh my God so women do actually booboo!" Make sure you really look confused and the females will start dieing. They will get all defensive and be like , i"m not boobooing or I boobooed before I came! You will spark a conversation with most if not all of the females in the line and once they see how well you interact with women you just killed about 15 birds with one stone. From there on out for the rest of the night a high percentage of the chicks in the club will know who you are and barriers will be broke. This approach is only for my true charismatic playas and I gurantee it works. The game is all about psychology and breaking down walls. Women are like children and no matter how ratchet or uppity they are laughter is an automatic game changer. Furthermore the line is the only place in the club where they let there guard down. The music isn't as loud and subconsciously they are vulnerable.......... trust me, I'm a former pimp.
no offense my dude but that sounds corny
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom