Wassup with the ladies not dancing at the clubs?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Night clubs are the worst place to pick up chicks. The already expecting to be talked to by 100 guys do that has even 5s &6s on a pedestal thinking they are the %**.
This. Not a good setting for that.

NEVER ASK.

its like saying "hey I don't know you but can you please direct your mass to my crotch"
laugh.gif

This is my opinion.

The ones to blame are all the men out there. So disrespectful to women at clubs. The whole grabbing a girls hand and pulling her towards and telling her "CAN I HIT IT" does not work. And yes I see it happen every weekend.

Also, if a girl is dancing with her friends, dont go up behind her and start rubbing your thang on her behind. What the hell is that? If a lot more guys act like gentlemen, the girls would come to you. TRUST. Whack pick up lines dont work either.

My opinion is that you have *#$*%+ people on both sides, male and female, and in this war to find someone to hold you down we let the winners (which I mean the sluts on the women side and the asshats on the men side) write our history and our future because these kinds of people tend to attract each other and then the (normal) people in the middle see these people hooking up and figure that they're doing it wrong by being their plain jane selfs and need to emulate these people to get some.

My beef isn't with the male and female clowns at the club, it's with those who were great normal people with good attitudes and yadda yadda who were prob having trouble living in a world where the clowns were being the popular ones (blame media) and they felt the need to emulate by pulling that thang out or getting stupid drunk at the club and looking like a %++#*.

Remember to subtract two points from any girl in the club. Mixture of alcohol, makeup, lighting and a tight dress.

Actually wack pick lines do work.... Its always a great conversation started and it's always funny with how corny they are, as long as your not serious with them though

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I will never buy a girl a drink. On time shorty thought i was doing it, when i drop 1 g on drinks at a club. I come up to the bar to get a tissue, she smiles at me (that buy me a drink smile) I'm like "excuse me can you pass me the tissue" and she does passes it to me. I'm like
grin.gif
thanks......F u think i look like giving a sip of my grey goose i aint nYcHipHopHippo thats for sure.
bruh you are on sprint and rock an android....

youneedmorepeople.jpg

alot of wisdom in this thread guys..

my thing is approach some decent/ok chicks just for convo possibly get to know before you make your way to the chicks you really want..they usually see this and think he must be a cool guy..if all else fells find the horny cougar chick they are willing to go at any second and their friends are the same..oh yea the chick who  looks the sluttiest is usually the hardest one to pull..and i have a beef with women who wear dresses with their ******* half way out and the fat chicks who wear the tightest clothing trying to convince people they are "thick" 

some are just lame.

sometimes it's your approach. personally i never just go straight in and ask to dance or start grinding on em.

i strike up a brief 30sec-2minute convo before anything. i only really wanna dance now-a-days if im drunk and just trying to have fun.

gotten into the new habit of just.... talking. * Ye shrug*

Guys bring that on themselves, especially in a club atmosphere. Believe it or not, but lots of girls go to the club simply to dance and have a good time with their friends, not to meet a man. I mean, how many times does a chick's butt have to be grabbed when she is just walking through the club? I'm sure she gets tired of it, and stuff like that totally turns off chicks at the club. Like it or not, but for every one of you "smooth" cats that think you are doing it big, there is a fool out there acting like a total idiot who is making all men look bad.

Like it was said earlier, chicks go to the club to be looked at and flirted with. There is a very small % of them that will go home with someone the first night.

Besides, it's 2012, people still go to the club and grind on eachother?

I feel you OP, like people been saying in this thread it be the clowns who go up behind chicks thirsting while they dancing with their girls...I usually do the "walk up behind and start dancing" and it usually works for me

Also "Black/Hip-Hoppy" clubs >>>>>>> "Techno/House music" clubs
Me and my boys went to one of those House music clubs (where they might play urban songs but they're techno remixed)

trying what we usually do in the "black clubs"... needless to say that recipe didn't work too well.
30t6p3b.gif

Im talking appalled white girls literally scared when we try to hop on that mass. But we were SAUUCED so it was just somethin to laugh about
laugh.gif

But the "black" clubs have a different energy. I hate the girls shakin there mass off lookin like a pro, but when you try to slide in they turn around and give you the "boy u better keep it movin" ice grill. But when you witness a dude get turned down and later you dance with that same girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It depends on the place and the people you are surrounded with, also how thirsty you look....once you go to the club with the intention of just having some drinks and a good time with your people's, not so much how many chicks you can pull, for some reason girls can sense that and you'll have an easier time and success rate when you do approach them....or you can take the quick route, set up in VIP have you and your boys pops some bottles and guaranteed some free loading JO's will grind on you for drinks....

Girls in clubs these days
laugh.gif
Exactly
When I switched over to this mentality, me and my homeboy was unstoppable.
It also helps tremendously to Pre-Game before you go. When we focused on ourselves having a blast, quenching OUR thirst, and clowning these thirsty *^&%
they always flocked
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All of that. If you focus on having a good time with the people you came with, you're more than likely to have other people flock
to you. The thirst from dudes and the "I'm Feelin Myself even though I'm a 5" girls in clubs though
laugh.gif
, it's hilarious.

Originally Posted by Kareem The Dream

Me and my boys went to one of those House music clubs (where they might play urban songs but they're techno remixed)

trying what we usually do in the "black clubs"... needless to say that recipe didn't work too well.
30t6p3b.gif

Im talking appalled white girls literally scared when we try to hop on that mass. But we were SAUUCED so it was just somethin to laugh about
laugh.gif

But the "black" clubs have a different energy. I hate the girls shakin there mass off lookin like a pro, but when you try to slide in they turn around and give you the "boy u better keep it movin" ice grill. But when you witness a dude get turned down and later you dance with that same girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would have to say Mixed clubs >>>> both of those, but I pretty much agree with the rest of though. There's some god awful whole-in-the-wall black clubs

that are just as bad as a lot of boring no dancing-but-sort of white/techno clubs. When they're good, they're really good, when they're bad, they're sooooo bad
laugh.gif

That plus the combination of the thirst in the air has diminished the clubbing experience. Whenever I go it's just to sip on some drinks, and whatever happens happens. When I was younger I always went out anticipating pulling something, but that mindset doesn't work. Now that I'm wiser, I be that low-key pulling them off, while the thirsty ones fool.

I remember I entered the club once and went to order a drink at the bar. I had some cute white girl start backing it so I went with the flow. Song finished and she turned and looked back at me and said, "You need to buy me a drink if you want to dance again." So I gave her the 
indifferent.gif
 paid for the drink I ordered and kept it moving. 
grin.gif
  I'll never simp like that, however I wouldn't mind purchasing a drink for someone I've made a connection with throughout the night or if its someone I went to the club with.

I hate this about Atlanta... they just go to people watch and "fake stunt" on other people.

Thats part of the reason I like lounges and bars better. Way more laid back and far less pretentious.
Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I will never buy a girl a drink. On time shorty thought i was doing it, when i drop 1 g on drinks at a club. I come up to the bar to get a tissue, she smiles at me (that buy me a drink smile) I'm like "excuse me can you pass me the tissue" and she does passes it to me. I'm like 
grin.gif
 thanks......F u think i look like giving a sip of my grey goose i aint nYcHipHopHippo thats for sure.

youneedmorepeople.jpg

1fatboyreacts.gif

wadedamno.gif

Its usually the junky #$+ dudes tryna chase and grind on every female in the club so I usually chill and post up like a beacon of flyness and let the women come to me. Its been frequent occassions when shawties would grab me or start twerkin on me while I'm posted.

And make sure your peoples aint lookin busted thats a major game changer, cause when you see some females from the club at ihop/waffle house and you're the only well put together one they will either choose up, leave, or pay you no mind.

grin.gif

youneedmorepeople.jpg

I'm sorry you have nothing better to do with your life but still mention what carrier of choice I'm using and what type of phone i have.

Just to keep you on the up and up, I own both a Verizon phone and a Sprint phone and yea they both Android phones (Samsung Charge and a Nexus S)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KILLAspit.gif

F*** your iPhone & ROC Nation....Dipset!!!

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This
Plus I feel the older you get, the less they dance
But thats when you gotta get your mouthpiece game up
Thats just the way it is

dealwithitcat.gif

grin.gif

youneedmorepeople.jpg

I'm sorry you have nothing better to do with your life but still mention what carrier of choice I'm using and what type of phone i have.

Just to keep you on the up and up, I own both a Verizon phone and a Sprint phone and yea they both Android phones (Samsung Charge and a Nexus S)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KILLAspit.gif

F*** your iPhone & ROC Nation....Dipset!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Yeah, alot of the younger girls are fickle these days and just go to the club to dance with their girls and just to look cute.  Best advice would be to start hitting up different spots where you can meet chicks that are bit more carefree and like to have a good time, and start going to spots where chicks that are older than you are at.  These young chicks are not where it's at nowadays.  If your game is right, you will probably get more play with older chicks.

Da problem with this advice is when u go to da older womenSpots, its a CESSPOOL for over da hill single baby mamas lookinFor a come up, so they EXTRA thirsty. Good to smash, terrible for anything long term.

Back
Top Bottom