Watching the Hills....

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Spence is that dude.
pimp.gif

Justin Bobby > *, though

Spencer is actually the only one I can stand. I've only seen a few episodes but he seems to be the only one who realizes he can play a character and be the center of attention.

Spencer is actually the only one I can stand. I've only seen a few episodes but he seems to be the only one who realizes he can play a character and be the center of attention.

lol I knew I wasn't the only dude on NT who watches the Hills. what do yall think about them finally revealing that the show is fake at the end of the finale??
laugh.gif

lol I knew I wasn't the only dude on NT who watches the Hills. what do yall think about them finally revealing that the show is fake at the end of the finale??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif

I didn't watch nor did I ever plan to but the twitter search is hysterical right now!! Chicks about to commit that over this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif

I didn't watch nor did I ever plan to but the twitter search is hysterical right now!! Chicks about to commit that over this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom