Ways To Make CPU Faster?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^ a compaq laptop
30t6p3b.gif

nah i mean right click my computer & then click on properties and say what cpu your laptop actually has.

Computer illiterate here, im not sure what you mean. I see manufacturer, model, ram, processor , and os information but not what cpu I have.

cpu=processor

^ a compaq laptop
30t6p3b.gif

nah i mean right click my computer & then click on properties and say what cpu your laptop actually has.

Computer illiterate here, im not sure what you mean. I see manufacturer, model, ram, processor , and os information but not what cpu I have.

cpu=processor, also post how much ram & os your using

^ a compaq laptop
30t6p3b.gif

cpu=processor, also post how much ram & os your using

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by go rilla

mac book > laptop

laptops fail ...period 

mac book = apple's name for a laptop 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i find it funny that you laugh at the name that apple gives their laptops. pc = personal computer so apple also makes pc's but calls them a different name, which you will also find funny

mac book > laptop

laptops fail ...period 

mac book = apple's name for a laptop 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i find it funny that you laugh at the name that apple gives their laptops. pc = personal computer so apple also makes pc's but calls them a different name, which you will also find funny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Epitome of a sheep. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Epitome of a sheep. 
laugh.gif

i find it funny that you continue to try and come up with a good reason as to why you didn't post anything but emoticons. if it is your understanding that mac book > laptop when they are the same thing you simply could have stated that apple brand laptop > windows brand laptop

i find it funny that you continue to try and come up with a good reason as to why you didn't post anything but emoticons. if it is your understanding that mac book > laptop when they are the same thing you simply could have stated that apple brand laptop > windows brand laptop

Ok ok, someone called....

So, OP:

First things first, how OLD is your computer? Years?

Right Click My Computer or Computer and go to Properties

There you will see RAM (Memory) post how much you have
You will also see Processor (CPU) post what is says there
What size Hard Drive do you have? Open My Computer or Computer and right click your hard drive and go to properties and post what size it says

What operating system are you running? Windows XP? Vista? Windows 7? Windows 2000? 98se?

PM me also...
EDIT:

Your problem is your processor....its a celeron. Period. No matter what you do that's like putting a motorcycle engine in a truck. There's but so much you can do, short of replacing the processor. Which IS possible on a laptop. I'll check what socket type it is and get back to you on the processors that will make your computer faster.

BTW, adding more ram doesn't make your computer faster....it makes it less slow, if that makes sense.

Ok ok, someone called....

So, OP:

First things first, how OLD is your computer? Years?

Right Click My Computer or Computer and go to Properties

There you will see RAM (Memory) post how much you have
You will also see Processor (CPU) post what is says there
What size Hard Drive do you have? Open My Computer or Computer and right click your hard drive and go to properties and post what size it says

What operating system are you running? Windows XP? Vista? Windows 7? Windows 2000? 98se?

PM me also...
EDIT:

Your problem is your processor....its a celeron. Period. No matter what you do that's like putting a motorcycle engine in a truck. There's but so much you can do, short of replacing the processor. Which IS possible on a laptop. I'll check what socket type it is and get back to you on the processors that will make your computer faster.

BTW, adding more ram doesn't make your computer faster....it makes it less slow, if that makes sense.

Win 7 used 2GB of RAM by itself so you'd need a little bit more if you have multiple programs running

Win 7 used 2GB of RAM by itself so you'd need a little bit more if you have multiple programs running

Back
Top Bottom