Ways To Make CPU Faster?

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

ram, and also the placement of your ram. 
use the same kind, using different brands can slow down your computer.

your processor has to be about that life too, nothing less than dual core

use removable drives instead of sata or parallels...paging relies on ram as well

coincidentally last 2 days i just starting using chrome because i upgraded to 64bit, Firefox has conflicts with chrome.
honestly I own a macbook (2009) and with how powerful my PC is, my mac is dated and is like 60% faster.

i might go full mac by the fall.

huh? using different brands has nothing to do with it. as long as the ram is compatible you'll be fine. (same speeds, timing and so on)

if you stick in slower ram, it'll down clock the other ram to that.

actually, what the hell are you talking about? use removable drives? please tell me you aren't trying to get this man to boot off a USB external drive. because im sure there is no hot swappable drives for laptops.

im sure he was being sarcastic whyhellothere
laugh.gif

This thread is a mess lol
But yea like hood said, its a celeron forget about it.

I remember in the P4/Athlon XP days (tomshardware I think it was), The site got a Celeron up to 5 ghz which was crazy high at the time and it STILL wasn't faster than the P4s and Xps    

Edit: You said its been going slow lately, have you installed anything new recently? Ran any anti spyware software?

This thread is a mess lol
But yea like hood said, its a celeron forget about it.

I remember in the P4/Athlon XP days (tomshardware I think it was), The site got a Celeron up to 5 ghz which was crazy high at the time and it STILL wasn't faster than the P4s and Xps    

Edit: You said its been going slow lately, have you installed anything new recently? Ran any anti spyware software?

Originally Posted by prymone

what is system32?
its a folder that contains most of the files that your pc needs to run
Don't delete it
[h1] http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/delete-system32[/h1]
[h1]Delete System32 [/h1] [h5] Part of a series on Trolling[/h5]
[h2]About[/h2]
Delete System32 is an ongoing trolling technique. System32 is essential to the running of most windows machines. It’s a special folder in the Windows directory. Without it, the computer would not work at all. The file originaly appeared in Windows 2000[sup][1][/sup].
[h3]Origin[/h3]
Originating in times before even Something Awful, the “Delete System32

Originally Posted by prymone

what is system32?
its a folder that contains most of the files that your pc needs to run
Don't delete it
[h1] http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/delete-system32[/h1]
[h1]Delete System32 [/h1] [h5] Part of a series on Trolling[/h5]
[h2]About[/h2]
Delete System32 is an ongoing trolling technique. System32 is essential to the running of most windows machines. It’s a special folder in the Windows directory. Without it, the computer would not work at all. The file originaly appeared in Windows 2000[sup][1][/sup].
[h3]Origin[/h3]
Originating in times before even Something Awful, the “Delete System32

Back
Top Bottom