Ways to stay awake in class......

Ok well like the title says I need ways to stay awake in my 2 hour long accounting class without having to chug a energy drinks everyday cuz that will hurt myhealth and pocket and i cant afford to retake this class again. Its seems like no matter how hard i try i seem to doze off and not only does hurt my chances ofpassing and it looks emarrasing as hell when your head tilts back outta no where and you fall asleep with a cute girl behind you, falling asleep in classsleeping ftl
tired.gif
....Thanks in Advance....

Even more embarassing when your whole body jerks. Hahaha.

Like dude says, sit in front. Bring some candies to pop in your mouth when you get sleepy.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Sit in the front.
There's been times where I still fall asleep and I'm sitting right next to the professor and his laptop showing the Power Point.
laugh.gif
This is because it's one of those long days where my first class starts at 8AM and my last class ends at 9:45PM. He doesn't care though because I knowthe info, but always rips me up for it.

drink plenty of water all day.

of course the first few classes you're gonna have to pee alot, but you get used to it. trust me it works.

Originally Posted by keepitgully

Even more embarassing when your whole body jerks. Hahaha.

haha i did that in class already i wasnt sure if ppl saw me and played it off as if nothing happen

Cough Syrup and sleeping pills. Its a double negative, therefore they have to keep you awake, or kill you

Get sleep the night before?
If you're like me, and that wont work, then just excuse yourself from class when you feel like you cant hold your eyes open anymore. Just walk around for alittle bit, get some water, and go back to class. Just keep yourself busy and you'll be fine.

Can you go to the restrooms during class? If the answer is yes, then I suggest just getting up and walking a little bit to wake yourself up again. Maybe headto the restroom to splash a little water on your face to wake you up again.

Back
Top Bottom