Ways to wear a scarf? Vol. NT hates Scarves

What are ways to wear a scarf that looks nice?
I'm not talking about the simple long scarf, i'm talking about this kind.

laugh.gif

That is not a scarf. It is called a Kafiyeh or a Hattah. Its my CULTURE. So if I see someone wearing it its disrespectful. It represents solidarity andfreedom. It represents all of Palestine. The children, men, women, olive trees, soil. It was first worn to cover up the face from dust. Then it was worn intimes of war. Just please, DONT WEAR IT.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

That is not a scarf. It is called a Kafiyeh or a Hattah. Its my CULTURE. So if I see someone wearing it its disrespectful. It represents solidarity and freedom. It represents all of Palestine. The children, men, women, olive trees, soil. It was first worn to cover up the face from dust. Then it was worn in times of war. Just please, DONT WEAR IT.
Thank you.

I remember i was in Metropark and happened to have one on. Some tool who had just bought 3 scarves straight up walked up to me and asked how to tie ascarf......
laugh.gif

Theres other ways to roc it tho......i mean i seen ppl just tie it around their necks twice, old school. I seen non-muslim females tie those scarves like theydo in middle-eastern countries around their heads.

i see all the middle school girls wearing that stuff now it's disgusting. i dont care where it came from (prob. from NT wdywt) but one of the worst fads.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Its my CULTURE. So if I see someone wearing it its disrespectful. It represents solidarity and freedom. It represents all of Palestine. Just please, DONT WEAR IT.

It doesn't represent enough solidarity and freedom so that anyone who chooses may wear it?

What a %+%$!%% hypocrite that Hattah is
eyes.gif
Remind me never to invite himover for Kreplah

I just wear it with a simple toss over my shoulder. If it's really cold I wear it with a once-around knot.

Back
Top Bottom