Ways to wear a scarf? Vol. NT hates Scarves

I have a grey and black scarf I wear when it is really cold...i have it with like a ribbion, with one end on my back.

Originally Posted by ecko89

lil-wayne-sp.0.0.0x0.328x480.jpeg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

That is not a scarf. It is called a Kafiyeh or a Hattah. Its my CULTURE. So if I see someone wearing it its disrespectful. It represents solidarity and freedom. It represents all of Palestine. The children, men, women, olive trees, soil. It was first worn to cover up the face from dust. Then it was worn in times of war. Just please, DONT WEAR IT.

sorry but life ain't fair.
this is USA...land of the free. common sense.

50 degrees in the morning is too cold for me. anything under than that...i'm packing 2 sweaters, 3 tee's, a scarf.

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

That is not a scarf. It is called a Kafiyeh or a Hattah. Its my CULTURE. So if I see someone wearing it its disrespectful. It represents solidarity and freedom. It represents all of Palestine. The children, men, women, olive trees, soil. It was first worn to cover up the face from dust. Then it was worn in times of war. Just please, DONT WEAR IT.

sorry but life ain't fair.
this is USA...land of the free. common sense.
Word.
ohwell.gif

the kafiyeh is easily one of the worst trends to have popped up in recent memory. it's like impossible for a guy wearing it not to come off like a@!#@!$#$+.

Doesnt look too warm to me, i prefer regular scarfs. that coat lil wayne has on is pretty cool.

NT, a place where worrying about what the next man wears is serious business. Some of you are too much, who cares if someone wants to rock any type of scarf.

fixed
pimp.gif

I just kinda wrap it around my neck 2 times so it doesn't get undone when the wind hits it. I remember my dudes were calling it fruity when I startedwearing them back in around '03 and now they're all doing it too, smh.

^

i started wearing scarves this fall and my friends are calling me gay for doing so. shows their maturity, hah!

Back
Top Bottom