wdywt dmv edition

to work yesterday.....and how about that sweep? did anybody else sweep first round?
roll.gif

315280804.jpg

peace.

those nike dunkXtrainerXfree are some comfortable *** kicks...LOL!

anyways...yesterday to work and then to the nationals game...those dudes actually got a good W against the braves....game was good..

triple5soul.polo.trovata vans.
315411100.jpg
roll.gif

peace.

friday last week to school, an in car, and to chill with my girl: polo,drurys
25r19fp.jpg

11kgqhk.jpg

(no pics)
saturday:white tee bball shorts and melo V.5s to do nothing and chill with her again
sunday:thermal,levis,drurys again for SAT prep and to chill with some buds
monday:dont remember

tuesday to school:tongue:olo, 07 linen af1s
1znbrxt.jpg

rk81eu.jpg

today for elections at school runnin for senior class VP hopefully i win! :stussy, olympic 95s
2ioha8.jpg

2dvml1x.jpg

good series lakers yall were the better team w/e

^ man i slept on those, i was in my anti-air force mode at that time, ha. missed out on those and the beef n brocs
frown.gif

Am I the only person that thinks it's a bit much, and kinda vain, to post pictures of yourself so people can see what you wore on that day?

Just so the person after you can say "Dope fit _______." Or "Love those Air Fly By You's ________. Wish they'd retro 'em."

YES
and it annoys me to see how far out of their way people go to make sure the tongue sticks out of the jeans fall just right for a picture to show off on theinternet
ugh

haven't visited this thread in a while cuz im in casual kicks & beaters @ work most of the time but i was rockin this on my day off

51008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom