wdywt dmv edition

today... vans authentics
(messed up takin the pic
eyes.gif
...)

Been a while... i know i promised to post consistently after spring break but unfortunately i sprained my ankle after spring break so i wasnt wear much but augly ortho shoe. but anyways to school today:tongue:olo,levis,kentuckys

opn5j.jpg

2agus8k.jpg

recent stuff in rotation....

314170023.jpg

314170022.jpg

314170014.jpg

and to chill on a rainy sunday and watch the lake show start their journey to the chip...
314170015.jpg

peace.

yea he did...and what was kenyon martin thinking talkin smack to kobe? LOL! its almost like he was asking to be bbq'd....nuggets MIGHT get 1 game....andthats a big might becuz the lakers are playing well right now

Originally Posted by jupeezy

yea he did...and what was kenyon martin thinking talkin smack to kobe? LOL! its almost like he was asking to be bbq'd....nuggets MIGHT get 1 game....and thats a big might becuz the lakers are playing well right now

man ju...kmart played kobe tight but his trash talk got j.r smith roasted!!!
laugh.gif
everybody in staples knew j.r was lunch meat in the 4th

kmart did a decent job on him but honestly i will take that matchup all series....it definitely doesnt work in the nuggets favor....if bynum and ariza werehealthy though there wouldnt be much discussion about the west....but it should be interesting....

man who knows....dude was supposed to b back in march sometime...now they are saying he might not return...put it like this that bamma chris mihm got hurtagain after bynum went out had surgery and came back before he did LOL! but they dont wanna rush him back becuz its his first major knee injury ever...so theywanna make sure he heals properly....

I hope they take their time w Bynum and he doesnt feel rushed. He was already ruled out of the first round, hopefully he will be back for the West Finals andNBA Finals (WE WILL BE THERE). Kenyon did do a good job on Kobe but where was Camby? I didnt see him do anything all day and Kenyon wont be able to handle Kobethe whole series, I really dont see the Nuggets getting a game.. I really dont, Carmelo is going to have to step up big time and Camby will need to dosomething with Pau. My broom is out already.

^ Dope Huaraches & ACGs^

Jules... Were you successful in getting those Fragements? (I need the Black ones too..)

today:bare feet to stay home sick
now:DTs for my in car

30ct4sl.jpg

these grass stains need to go

and i hate all yall lakers fans up in here im a denver fan. k mart strapped kobe, j.r. penetrated your defense like it was nothing, kleiza was bangin on yall,we just couldnt deliver on the defensive side im not gonna lie pau pooped on us. but we are gonna win this series you watch

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

and i hate all yall lakers fans up in here im a denver fan. k mart strapped kobe, j.r. penetrated your defense like it was nothing, kleiza was bangin on yall, we just couldnt deliver on the defensive side im not gonna lie pau pooped on us. but we are gonna win this series you watch
Kenyon did a good job on Kobe. He will not be so successful the rest of the series. Kleiza has always played well against the Lakers, why? i have noidea. Your defense is the reason you guys are the 8 seed. The Lakers offense is too much for you guys. The Nuggets would be a Western Conference Championcontender if they played D. I'm sorry but Denver will be lucky to get a game out of this series with the way the Lakers are playing. If Kobe can have anoff night and our team scores 128 AND we still win by 14 then that should say a lot to you about the Nuggets.

ANYWAYS

24bqeix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom