wdywt dmv edition

Originally Posted by jupeezy

yessir.......they are on the way. LOL!

Word... They come with an insole like a pair of Nikes... Not the usual flat cushionless canvas... A pleasant surprise...

2435475708_f98c48aeb6.jpg

2435475638_55bbc14c47_o.jpg

i should've adjusted the color settings for the first pic....but eh...
to work.

so uptempo u should lay off the salty foods homie...its bad for u....lol u said all that to say what? yall got the first of 4 L's....LOL! and ur dreamingif u think the nuggets will beat the lake show....yall had a good season i'll give u that much.....but uh the lakers will be moving on homeboy

yea i saw...i have two premium ox pairs of chuck lows that have something similar....they feel waaaay better than u regular run of the mill chuck t's....

haha aite jupeezy i got you all i can say is we'll see i cant say much for this first game but tomorrow yall will be catchin the L

is this the WDYWT section or the I love the Lakers section??? until, Denver plays up to their potential, their mouths should be closed! This goes for theWizards too!!! Just shut up and play!!! anyways, here's what i went with today...

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

haha aite jupeezy i got you all i can say is we'll see i cant say much for this first game but tomorrow yall will be catchin the L
MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP! Kobe is a MONSTER. Sorry So Uptempo. Just pretend someone hacked your NT account and thats why you have been posting NON SENSE,lol.

D its all good mane...i know ur still salty about the whipping the lakeshow put on the wiz back in february...LMAO! them red strings still holding on in them1s tho i see....yessir!

and so uptempo...as dave chapelle put it......KOBE! lmao

nice half cabs....

last night to the "white out"....which quickly turned into the blow out....LOL!

undefeated.polo.
314769363.jpg

peace.

haha aite jupeezy and lakersrock yall were right i mean we still got another game to go good thing i aint come in here and talk crap before game 3 haha

nice prok13....i'll b in there tuesday for the nats game....and so uptempo its all good, the nuggets have a lot of young talent but they arent reallymeshing well...and the lake show is on a mission...sorry u guys were the first on the hit list. LOL! i'm telling u its gonna be the celtics/lakersfinals...like sheed said the commish only cares about ratings...and that matchup would equal the best possible ratings...

this is true....they are on they %%*! too....if they can hold up they are still a tough matchup...i aint sleeping....especially with ginobli still hoopin likehe's playing soccer out there...lol

The Spurs are no joke. Kobe has that killer instinct right now tho. He's on a mission. He has weapons and these Lakers are playing great right now.Especially at the defensive end. I would have loved to see Lakers Suns tho.

all these lakers fans need to be in the SoCal regional forum, lol; at the same time, they makin the Nuggets look stupid...anyway, switched it up today:

Back
Top Bottom