WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

im just justin13 -- whats good fam.

a lot of dope stuff
pimp.gif

today to a meeting at work.

night.

i need some am1's!!!!

Originally Posted by Shadi914

you dudes are sleeping Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal has some ill stuff
roll.gif

roll.gif

what you doin shoppin in there big boy, i know that @#+# dont fit you
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Shadi914

you dudes are sleeping Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal has some ill stuff
roll.gif

roll.gif

what you doin shoppin in there big boy, i know that @#+# dont fit you
tongue.gif

They have guy stuff now too?
laugh.gif

I already feel less masculine going to Forever 21, but Charloote Russe and Wet Seal? Im good.
laugh.gif

It was actually a chilly today in San Antonio. To run errands with the little one since the wifey was on call.
375778348.jpg

Originally Posted by mu2ri

trydan - ur OG Duncan's so clean! mine yellowed a bit but still crisp

Damn Son You Look Like You Snuck Up And Scared Yourself In This Picture
roll.gif
*PS- Grown @ss Men Talking About Shopping At Teeny Bopper Stores
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Yes forever 21. They make guys stuff too, and its not bad. Denim, jackets, hoodys, button ups. my girl goes all the time, so i tag along and grab some stuff.

New Era, Sky blue and Pink RL Polo, 7 for all mankind jeans, Puma Disc Tetris Pack

Let me tell you where I grew up @ Flip work blew up @ Where them fake thugs got them vests chewed up @ BROOKLYN BEEF WHO WANTS THAT ? -FOXY

Dreadstoyou I have the short sleeve verison to that RL you wore with the red tennisballs
Neverwherethem dope lunars
scavenger dope as always

thats it.

this world has come to an end!!!

"guys" shopping at forever21, charlotte russe and wet seal???

wow.

who do u guys look up to, The new boyz????

Originally Posted by inglewooood

thats it.

wow.

Absolutely not. But what's wrong with picking up stuff from a store that sells guys and girl stuff, I've never been in Charlotte Russe or Wet Seal so Iwouldn't know about those stores, but I get some of my stussy, 10deep, and obey from Metropark and they also sell clothing for the females.

I'm pretty sure Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe was a joke. They don't sell mens clothing to my knowledge.

Originally Posted by iamlj

Originally Posted by inglewooood

thats it.

wow.

Absolutely not. But what's wrong with picking up stuff from a store that sells guys and girl stuff, I've never been in Charlotte Russe or Wet Seal so I wouldn't know about those stores, but I get some of my stussy, 10deep, and obey from Metropark and they also sell clothing for the females.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal has been a female only store for years. Thats why dudes is iffy about going in. You made no sense in what you just said.
laugh.gif

Metropark is new, and they always have been carrying male and female items.

inglewooood wrote:
Absolutely not. But what's wrong with picking up stuff from a store that sells guys and girl stuff, I've never been in Charlotte Russe or Wet Seal so I wouldn't know about those stores, but I get some of my stussy, 10deep, and obey from Metropark and they also sell clothing for the females.
yes, metropark and watever do sell stuff for both sexes, but we all know that. stores like forever 21 have not always sold clothes for men and we

have always thought of those places as shops for women.

to each man his own, but palces like forever 21 will probably always be thought of as shops for women.

are u gunna shop at victorias secret next??
roll.gif

inglewood, you're right when you said "to each man his own" and if i see something in a store that started out selling females clothing but ismaking a transition and selling to both, why not buy it despite the store its located in you know? If its nice, its nice despite where its from.

inglewood, you're right when you said "to each man his own" and if i see something in a store that started out selling females clothing but is making a transition and selling to both, why not buy it despite the store its located in you know? If its nice, its nice despite where its from.

But you were saying you get your stuff from Metropark. Metropark has been selling male and female stuff. F21 hasnt. Do you not get it?
laugh.gif

To the person who asked, its H&M.

sup NT! it's jphonix, just changed my name... here's a few fits, as usual i'm sure i'll get some love and some hate, but it's whatever...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sup NT! it's jphonix, just changed my name... here's a few fits, as usual i'm sure i'll get some love and some hate, but it's whatever...
Quoted before the edit.

Back
Top Bottom