WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

good $#!% everyone....that last few pages have been straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the giant donut

GoudaNH or anyone, where else can I find the wutang tee. The blk/yellow on with the roster

371982320.jpg

loving all the air max's on the last page and i need some Bacon's to even if i don't eat pork lol, anyway nice fits people

BigRed- You need a pair of Bacons asap! Check your pm FAM
nerd.gif

TheGame- Liking those Foam Boots, that pic had me trippin'.....it looks like you had them on backwards
laugh.gif

TY- Not a fan of ADIDAS but what you got there is looking straight my friend. Is that jacket really leather? If it is...
pimp.gif

Dreads- Your Infra 90's are poppin! I need to wear mine a few more times before this dreadful winter rolls my way.

Youngsk8- Your fits are always on point. I can never find a t that matches my kicks....so I stay strictly white/ black t's and a polo here &there
glasses.gif
plus it saves me money I can put towards my next pair
laugh.gif

KickChick- I cant go a day without complimenting a young lady. Looking extremely fly... nice eyes, cute smile, proper fitted denim, with a little swag!
smokin.gif

d3e1631d8fe275ac27262fe1c838fc05ad249fdb.pjpg

CDP XIII's today
sidenote: I love the Reignmans, I use to have the Reignman I's with the half zipper, wish I could find them again

well its the other guy posted up there jizzles room. not mine. but yea its a supreme bag.
is there a reason everyones sayin it like its a bad thing tho?

Back
Top Bottom