WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i never understood why people stick up there middle finger in photos
laugh.gif
....or why they cover up their face in just one pic and not all the others
eyes.gif
or why cover up your face at all? who really cares?

i also don't understand why everyone's so militant about quoting pix... i could see where quoting the same one too much is OD, but so is how hard catsgo about it...

Originally Posted by jphonix

props to Dreads2you for rockin' his shoes right with the tongue on blast, sticking out...

can't stand when people let their jeans cover up the shoe, and tuck the tongue behind the jeans (seems a lot of people do it)...

let that tongue POP, let your shoes shine!!!
i personally, don't rock my shoes like that, i think it's a cleaner look to have my jeans "cover the shoe". people don'tneed to see the entire shoe to know what they are. I like the way dreads does it tho, the tongue doesn't look like it's being forcedto "POP"... to each his own.
President Obama is on our campus and traffic is CRAZY

(recycled)

^am95 stash.... yes, they are hard to come by
mad.gif

p.s. i'm not the no pic quoting police but....... no pic quoting

sorry BIGRED33 knows i totally effed this post up... but yeah man Jphonix the whole tongue popping doesn't look good all the time. just my opinion

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i never understood why people stick up there middle finger in photos
laugh.gif
....or why they cover up their face in just one pic and not all the others
eyes.gif
or why cover up your face at all? who really cares?

i also don't understand why everyone's so militant about quoting pix... i could see where quoting the same one too much is OD, but so is how hard cats go about it...
some rules we just got to abide by. how do you think people feel at the Celebs thread? well i personally get sick of seeing the same pic over andover again. Just some measures to avoid incidents like that

props to Dreads2you for rockin' his shoes right with the tongue on blast, sticking out...

can't stand when people let their jeans cover up the shoe, and tuck the tongue behind the jeans (seems a lot of people do it)...

That !!%@ don't rock all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polkasquare

some rules we just got to abide by. how do you think people feel at the Celebs thread? well i personally get sick of seeing the same pic over and over again. Just some measures to avoid incidents like that

im sure the main concern is bandwidth issues. but no one wants to see the same picture over and over again also.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

laugh.gif
does to me...

boot cut jeans over an entire shoe, or the tongue not sticking out in general (probably bothers me even more with smaller jeans covering the tongue), looks madcorny to me...

even am95's, i let the tongue pop on 'em...

only shoes i don't rock like that are probably dress shoes...

even when i wore baggy jeans, i let the jeans fall behind the tongue...

but i see mad people doing it, so i don't expect the majority to agree with me, just my personal style/taste/opinion on what looks best to me...

laugh.gif
does to me...

boot cut jeans over an entire shoe, or the tongue not sticking out in general (probably bothers me even more with smaller jeans covering the tongue), looks mad corny to me...

but i see mad people doing it, so i don't expect the majority to agree with me, just my personal style/taste/opinion on what looks best to me...

Maybe that's why people knock on your style everytime you post!
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

laugh.gif
does to me...

boot cut jeans over an entire shoe, or the tongue not sticking out in general (probably bothers me even more with smaller jeans covering the tongue), looks mad corny to me...

Maybe that's why people knock on your style everytime you post!
frown.gif
laugh.gif

that's fine with me, because i'm not a fan of most of the people's style on here at all either...

i really just come here for the shoes...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom