WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

YoungSk8 always got on dope fits.

Just wondering though, do you ever wear the same shirt twice?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Cris, how do you keep the back of your jeans from dragging? You can't be any taller than me, and I got that problem. Help 'ya boy out!!!!

The leg opening for his jeans are probably smaller. just dont get any boot cut jeans and you good to go -------->
Thanks! I got a new pair of the new cut 501's, and damn, for someone being 5'7" it's still long...+#$!?
what size did you get? i get the some problem...i usually go with the smallest size in stock...31-30 or 32-30 and that 30's still wayyyy toolong....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Cris, how do you keep the back of your jeans from dragging? You can't be any taller than me, and I got that problem. Help 'ya boy out!!!!

The leg opening for his jeans are probably smaller. just dont get any boot cut jeans and you good to go -------->
Thanks! I got a new pair of the new cut 501's, and damn, for someone being 5'7" it's still long...+#$!?
what size did you get? i get the some problem...i usually go with the smallest size in stock...31-30 or 32-30 and that 30's still wayyyy too long....
smh.gif

My reg. fit is 36-30. I have to wash it right away so it doesn't bunch up too bad. If worse comes to worse, fold the cuff. I don't know anywherethat has 36-28's...super rare.

YO!
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

mannn forget you guys... Was in Miami last week for J'ouvert BEST PARTY EVER me and my boys pulled out a bottle of that Nuvo aka Pepto and birds flocked crazy

Them %%%% fly South for the winter. I keep it classy like San Diego. This Nuvo is for those who don't know better... In my opinion, of course.

jphonix... in the words of Common,"Joe, you could've got it if you never would've stressed it."
smh.gif
And I wasn't even the person whodeleted your post this time. It was gone before I seen it.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

what size did you get? i get the some problem...i usually go with the smallest size in stock...31-30 or 32-30 and that 30's still wayyyy too long....
smh.gif

My reg. fit is 36-30. I have to wash it right away so it doesn't bunch up too bad. If worse comes to worse, fold the cuff. I don't know anywhere that has 36-28's...super rare.

.............Chris, my waist is a 36/38, length is about 28/30, but length doesn't really matter to me cuz I get all my Denim tailored, I get a 28 inseam,and a 8-3/4 cuff, but an 8 if I want Denim for Vans Authentics/Era's, so they don't drag, I got my Canes cut to those specs mentioned (28 - 8-3/4), butafter one soak, the length and cuff shrunk a tad, and was perfect for my Chukkas, Sk8 Hi's, HC's and various Nikes.

Cris.

YO! Thought about getting my denim tailored... but they can't do anything but cut inches off. No waist take in, correct? DF!!!

^

Didnt you post that you picked those up today?

Yet now you were "chillin in the Bay" the whole day with em on?
laugh.gif

Dont play fam, you just slapped those on for a WDYWT pic when you got home.
laugh.gif

Or he UnDSed them straight away, took a pic then when out and rocked em.
ohwell.gif

Wore these again today, killed my feet, zero forefoot cushioning, but they look great.

Back
Top Bottom