WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

man i missed jphonix pics
smh.gif
nice fits everybody.

......FeNyX......

What's good NT? Haven't posted in a while. Hope all is good.

09.26.09 - SF Exploratorium & Cheesecake Factory.

Newcastles.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Didnt you post that you picked those up today?

Yet now you were "chillin in the Bay" the whole day with em on?
laugh.gif

Dont play fam, you just slapped those on for a WDYWT pic when you got home.
laugh.gif

............."Chillin' in the Bay" is Kris' "saying", pretty much all his pics say that, either way, dope Kris, I gotta come downto DSI again to chat, yo, do you have any Livestrong Lunar Everyday's at the shop???

Peace.

Cris.

10 Piece Nuggets....say what you want, but i wear ALL MY SHOES haha, most of the time folks don't think i wear any of my shoes.

CRIS.....Def swing by bro when you get a chance. Bring the family and pick your wife up some shoes since you pick up shoes all the time foryourself hahah. In terms of Livestrong Lunar, we never got those in. We do have the Lunar Mariahs with the black upper and the red speckled midsole. Madcomfortable tho. Also if you see PETE, tell him i said what's up.

^ Will do.....what's the price on them??? I might have to run with a 9 since I hear they're snug.

For today....."Amsterstabs"

Cris.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Damn...you might want to censor or take that down...the Mods are not gonna like that.

Just a friendly suggestion.......

Cris.

i mean, it's basically a bathing suit made of black tape... covers the same amount of skin a bathing suit does, more than some actually...

i haven't seen these pictures, but based on what i read, seems as if you posted another one of your "catches". Look man, we all appreciate women,but you have to stop trying to make it seem as if you go so hard on this thread. So what did your girl wear today? black tape? Come on dude, it's as ifyou're trying to cover up for something. Your hormones must be off the chain. There's a fine line between classy/subtle/acceptable and NSFW. You gottaknow that man.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Chill day in the bay....

nice dunks. peeped the blog. didn't know you guys carried acronym. might have to hit you up for a jacket one day. my last one got stolen - $600 down thedrain
smh.gif

^ Damn Kev......that sucks, yeah, they carry all the "good" stuff, haha, too bad some Acronym don't fit my meaty body, haha.

Cris.

hey NT quick question, anyone experiencing cracking with their 09 true blues? (with regular wear, of course) [or maybe even slight wear?]

10 Piece Nuggets....say what you want, but i wear ALL MY SHOES haha, most of the time folks don't think i wear any of my shoes.

CRIS.....Def swing by bro when you get a chance. Bring the family and pick your wife up some shoes since you pick up shoes all the time for yourself hahah. In terms of Livestrong Lunar, we never got those in. We do have the Lunar Mariahs with the black upper and the red speckled midsole. Mad comfortable tho. Also if you see PETE, tell him i said what's up.
Thats not what im saying homie.

Im saying you posted in the Pick Up topic you just picked those kicks up. Obviously you didnt wear those when you picked em up, otherwise it woudnt be a pickup. Then in this topic the same day, few minutes/hours later, you posted them up already saying you wore them all day chillin. Hows that possible?
laugh.gif

I never knocked on you homie, just found that funny. Unless im really missing something.
laugh.gif
Its all gravy.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

^I think he said "chill day in the bay" not chilled all day in the day... Big difference IMO.

Chill day in the bay....
yup...

if he picked 'em up and put them on the same day....how is it not a new pick up? did he have them yesterday?
eyes.gif

Dope Neons UFB..

Justin...dope, feelin the orange laces.

Undsd the Barkleys today...
30m8nzb.jpg

cam phone again.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

^I think he said "chill day in the bay" not chilled all day in the day... Big difference IMO.
Jeez its not even a big deal, relax guys.
laugh.gif

Its pretty fine to assume thats the shoe you wore all day. Why aint he just post the kicks he wore when he grabbed em up? Eager to take pics of the new kicks.
laugh.gif

Its not a big deal fellas, feels like imma get my head taken off.
laugh.gif

Yo SWINGSHOT,

You killin em with those penny 4s.. Wish I still had my pair.. Don't tell me those are 8.5??

Back
Top Bottom