WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by jberk81

Dalitso - I dig the kicks, but man, you're so matchy matchy it makes my eyes hurt. Tone it down son! ;-)
damn dude u sound so soft and tender.

your man card has OFFICIALLY been REVOKED!!

oigc3d.jpg

havent done this in a while....

Dalitso - I dig the kicks, but man, you're so matchy matchy it makes my eyes hurt. Tone it down son! ;-)

Fam i dont think you should worry about another person's fit at all. Dalitso has some real jordan heat that a lot of us can only dream of. So let that mando be himself...u dont need to criticize.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Fam i dont think you should worry about another person's fit at all. Dalitso has some real jordan heat that a lot of us can only dream of. So let that man do be himself...u dont need to criticize.
-Nicely said, couldn't agree more with you.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not trying to confront anyone, but I do have an honest question.

Why is criticism always equated to worrying about a guy's fit while compliments aren't? They both require the same kind of thought process.

grin.gif

People equate criticism with worrying about a guy's fit because criticism is defined as the expression of disapproval of someone or something based onperceived faults or mistakes. While a compliment is a polite expression of praise or admiration. Kinda of a big difference. And from the sounds of it they bothdont require the same thought process. Just stop criticizing people's outfits like you are the host of "What Not to Wear". Everyone has differentstyles. Simply put

donjuan513 - Are those clark's chukkas? Clark's are nice when new .. but pain to keep clean. What do you use to keep the soles clean?

woooow. tooo much to mention these past couple pagesidol, dalitso, adob0, So Much Sole 2, Jezzur, and five30 all
pimp.gif

my rotation the past couple days and today....

BEAUTIFUL day today

Originally Posted by collektorp

donjuan513 - Are those clark's chukkas? Clark's are nice when new .. but pain to keep clean. What do you use to keep the soles clean?
they're clark's desert boots...those look like the chestnut colorway, not sure from the pictures though.

with my light blue "pants"- dedicated to polkasquare- 1 more day till vacation time:
375069889.jpg

Back
Top Bottom