WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

ii2cky- nice pics and website. I really have to make it to the far east one of these days.

My vacation can't start soon enough, 2 more days of grinding. Today:

nice shoes. and pants. greens a tough color to pull off. im surprised the hypebeast police hasnt said anything at all. you had maroon (was it?) a few daysback. mad props for having the cohones to rock em! its a matter of personal preference.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by polkasquare

ii2cky- nice pics and website. I really have to make it to the far east one of these days.

nice shoes. and pants. greens a tough color to pull off. im surprised the hypebeast police hasnt said anything at all. you had maroon (was it?) a few days back. mad props for having the cohones to rock em! its a matter of personal preference.
smile.gif

you get dumber every time you post.

nice shoes. and pants. greens a tough color to pull off. im surprised the hypebeast police hasnt said anything at all. you had maroon (was it?) a few days back. mad props for having the cohones to rock em! its a matter of personal preference.
smile.gif

i'm pretty sure they're scrubs for work
dope vans ii2cky

dope bibbys... im so mad they never released them at HoH
mad.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

smile.gif

you get dumber every time you post.
not trying to offend anyone or whatever but assuming what a person does for a living is the last thing i do when i go to this thread. sorry fornot knowing that those were scrubs, o mighty one.
eyes.gif

^
grin.gif
@ the lacing on the Infrareds... i use that style of lacing on some kicks but imo its not a good look on the 90s
sick.gif

Ty
pimp.gif
nice coat!

Back
Top Bottom