We are all born Atheist.

Why do people even bother with these threads?

You're a Christian. The other guy is an Atheist. And neither can really understand where the other is coming from.

Who cares? Why can't people do them without worrying about the next man and trying to make a mockery of his beliefs? I'll never understand this.

Why do people even bother with these threads?

You're a Christian. The other guy is an Atheist. And neither can really understand where the other is coming from.

Who cares? Why can't people do them without worrying about the next man and trying to make a mockery of his beliefs? I'll never understand this.

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

What we call Christianity in modern times along with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism all believe in the same all mighty G.O.D. These religions have all fallen from the same tree that have spread the seeds of wisdom. Atheist y'all should know what time it is forreal, First person to be recognized when disaster or tragedy strikes.

LOL Hindus believe in many Gods, Buddhists don't have a "God". Read on other religions but your own before you speak oh wise one.

Yea that's how you get someone to convert to religion, scare them with natural disasters. That may work on the weak-minded and uneducated but you should find another strategy if you truly want to convert atheists.

What we call Christianity in modern times along with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism all believe in the same all mighty G.O.D. These religions have all fallen from the same tree that have spread the seeds of wisdom. Atheist y'all should know what time it is forreal, First person to be recognized when disaster or tragedy strikes.

LOL Hindus believe in many Gods, Buddhists don't have a "God". Read on other religions but your own before you speak oh wise one.

Yea that's how you get someone to convert to religion, scare them with natural disasters. That may work on the weak-minded and uneducated but you should find another strategy if you truly want to convert atheists.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I don't think Buddhism focuses on any god. Christianity and Islam contradict one another. Hinduism focuses on many gods. How is it that they all believe in the same god?

Christian Buddhist

Zeus Christians
Mars Christians
Amon Christians
Abellio Christians
Nodens Christians
Ikoro Christians

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I don't think Buddhism focuses on any god. Christianity and Islam contradict one another. Hinduism focuses on many gods. How is it that they all believe in the same god?

Christian Buddhist

Zeus Christians
Mars Christians
Amon Christians
Abellio Christians
Nodens Christians
Ikoro Christians

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The acknowledgement and belief of an all mighty is a pillar in both religions

Oh so I just need to believe in an all-mighty, doesn't matter what my religion is? Believing in the all-mighty Xenu makes me a Christian?

Oh so I just need to believe in an all-mighty, doesn't matter what my religion is? Believing in the all-mighty Xenu makes me a Christian?

zeus embeds a seed in every child that a parent must nurture by placing the almighty symbol of the lord (a thunderbolt) in their home.
so it shalt been written, it shalt be done.
amen.

zeus embeds a seed in every child that a parent must nurture by placing the almighty symbol of the lord (a thunderbolt) in their home.
so it shalt been written, it shalt be done.
amen.

laugh.gif

Why are you here ?

Too serve your president, prime minister insert political title government ?

Make money work a 9 to 5 while at the same time getting your money milked away by the government in taxes ? taxes that go into what else war, political campaigning, advertisements and catchy gimps and campaign naming ?  Same day diffirent imperialistic satanic worshipers leading there sheep to slaughter. We truely are the lost generation.  X, Y Generation Ironic.  The Bible is a coded language that has managed to survive for as far as our time for a reason. 

laugh.gif

Why are you here ?

Too serve your president, prime minister insert political title government ?

Make money work a 9 to 5 while at the same time getting your money milked away by the government in taxes ? taxes that go into what else war, political campaigning, advertisements and catchy gimps and campaign naming ?  Same day diffirent imperialistic satanic worshipers leading there sheep to slaughter. We truely are the lost generation.  X, Y Generation Ironic.  The Bible is a coded language that has managed to survive for as far as our time for a reason. 

1492 goes down as the year that the entire planet was hoodwinked by the Roman Catholic Church. During Alexander VI's term the Christians were fighting the Holy Crusades against the so called infidels. The enemy that the church was fighting was the northward movement of Islam as far up into Europe as Germany. These Middle Eastern Islamics took control of Constantinopole in Turkey and threatened the stronghold that the Roman Empire and in turn the church had on the world at the time. Pope Alexander used the age old tactic of discrediting an opponent to weaken his position. One major obstacle that faced Alexander and the church was the fact that Jesus, who their entire religion was based on was physically the same as the Islamics that they were fighting against. He was represented in all paintings, carvings and sculptures as the dark skinned man of Middle Eastern origin that he was. Nazareth certainly was in the Middle Eastern area that later came under the influence of Islam. How could they possibly convince their constituency of the wickedness of the enemy when their own messiah looked like them? Although the original Christians were certainly Middle Eastern people of color, by the time Alexander ascended to the papacy, Europeans had long taken control of the church. Pope Alexander VI's solution was to have every image of the real Jesus destroyed and literally had the Vatican gutted and redone. He commissioned Leonardo Di Vinci to recast Jesus in the image of his son Cesare Borgia with the express intent of passing off historical Jesus as European in appearance. To this day, there are armed guards stationed around the clock at the entrances of the catacombs to keep anyone from viewing the original wall carvings of Jesus in his legitimate ethnic representation.
All this is relevant because? There are very unique dieties in many non-European cultures that have nothing to do with Jesus. What is your point? My tribe has over 200 Gods and Goddesses....what's the connection with Christianity. Give me an archetypal connection between every single God in my tribe and Christianity. Or every Celtic God, or every Hindu God

I'm waiting.....grabs popcorn.

1492 goes down as the year that the entire planet was hoodwinked by the Roman Catholic Church. During Alexander VI's term the Christians were fighting the Holy Crusades against the so called infidels. The enemy that the church was fighting was the northward movement of Islam as far up into Europe as Germany. These Middle Eastern Islamics took control of Constantinopole in Turkey and threatened the stronghold that the Roman Empire and in turn the church had on the world at the time. Pope Alexander used the age old tactic of discrediting an opponent to weaken his position. One major obstacle that faced Alexander and the church was the fact that Jesus, who their entire religion was based on was physically the same as the Islamics that they were fighting against. He was represented in all paintings, carvings and sculptures as the dark skinned man of Middle Eastern origin that he was. Nazareth certainly was in the Middle Eastern area that later came under the influence of Islam. How could they possibly convince their constituency of the wickedness of the enemy when their own messiah looked like them? Although the original Christians were certainly Middle Eastern people of color, by the time Alexander ascended to the papacy, Europeans had long taken control of the church. Pope Alexander VI's solution was to have every image of the real Jesus destroyed and literally had the Vatican gutted and redone. He commissioned Leonardo Di Vinci to recast Jesus in the image of his son Cesare Borgia with the express intent of passing off historical Jesus as European in appearance. To this day, there are armed guards stationed around the clock at the entrances of the catacombs to keep anyone from viewing the original wall carvings of Jesus in his legitimate ethnic representation.
All this is relevant because? There are very unique dieties in many non-European cultures that have nothing to do with Jesus. What is your point? My tribe has over 200 Gods and Goddesses....what's the connection with Christianity. Give me an archetypal connection between every single God in my tribe and Christianity. Or every Celtic God, or every Hindu God

All that is posted is relevant because the religion has been manipulated and altered in order to carry out there alterer motives which are to gain more money, power, greed.  Religion is being used to wage war across the world if you haven't noticed the past ten years. A rise in ramped controlled and uncontrolled attacks which are to label and categorize groups just like previous conflicts example world war 2 we're we saw the elite jews nearly wipe out there own people in order to gain what else money, power, greed. 

that's funny, because it supports my point that religion is all man made concept in an attempt to gain power. thanks bro.

All that is posted is relevant because the religion has been manipulated and altered in order to carry out there alterer motives which are to gain more money, power, greed.  Religion is being used to wage war across the world if you haven't noticed the past ten years. A rise in ramped controlled and uncontrolled attacks which are to label and categorize groups just like previous conflicts example world war 2 we're we saw the elite jews nearly wipe out there own people in order to gain what else money, power, greed. 

that's funny, because it supports my point that religion is all man made concept in an attempt to gain power. thanks bro.

You didn't even answer my question....AT ALL. I said what connection do the Gods of the Ibo or Celtic tradition have with christianity. I didn't ask you about wars, power, or greed or jews. What does any of that have to do with the specific religious traditions I asked about?

You remind me of the preacher from Deadwood
laugh.gif

You didn't even answer my question....AT ALL. I said what connection do the Gods of the Ibo or Celtic tradition have with christianity. I didn't ask you about wars, power, or greed or jews. What does any of that have to do with the specific religious traditions I asked about?

You remind me of the preacher from Deadwood
laugh.gif

Half-truth. We are all born of the same energy/matter, consciousness/will known as "GOD". Therefore we are all born with the qualities of GOD, but those being so in a dormant state at birth. (Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Omniscience) Through the spiritual cultivation of mundane goals and ultimately humanely as in for humanity as a whole, we grow up to our spiritual potential. The process for inducing cultivation through folklore metaphorically is known as religion. Though not the by-products of distortion and propagandasim that we know as religion today.

Half-truth. We are all born of the same energy/matter, consciousness/will known as "GOD". Therefore we are all born with the qualities of GOD, but those being so in a dormant state at birth. (Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Omniscience) Through the spiritual cultivation of mundane goals and ultimately humanely as in for humanity as a whole, we grow up to our spiritual potential. The process for inducing cultivation through folklore metaphorically is known as religion. Though not the by-products of distortion and propagandasim that we know as religion today.

Originally Posted by GTEK

hmmm...in other words we do not know what "God" is.

Originally Posted by GTEK

hmmm...in other words we do not know what "God" is.

we were all born agnostic, not necessarily atheist. Religion is taught , how the !%!! can you be born already with knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom