We dont play in Turkey...

http://www.youtube.com/v/WUsn2INR1fA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/WUsn2INR1fA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

SMH, im from there and i dont even smack women
smh.gif

Yigit where you at???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Turkish people are animals. Bunch of nomads. I'm sick of Turkish people talking about the ottoman empire. Only claim to fame.

One of my cousin is dating a lame *+# Turkish dude and I can't wait for the day he slaps her, cause he'd be D U N Z O.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

She tried to act out because she was in public and got dealt with accordingly
This.
laugh.gif

Why are so many people defending the dude? His first reaction was to slap her. I thought we were "Off that"...That's the weakest thing you cando. Shows no composure, no class. I GUARANTEE if he was arguing with a dude he wouldn't put hands on no one....He only slapped her because she was afemale. That's just WRONG.

What's the beef? She anted up a cup of tea, he raised her a backhand, she folded. Problem? Any five-year-old knows you don't kick sand at biggerkids.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

HOW CAN HE SLAP?
smh.gif
I LOL'ed.

millionuppercuts wrote:
Turkish people are animals. Bunch of nomads. I'm sick of Turkish people talking about the ottoman empire. Only claim to fame.
New screenname, Homie? You the dude that was on the ledge ready to jump a year ago cause the world was about to end and sink into the next greatdepression? It's been a year and you still ain't got any smarter? And if that wasn't you...you should still be a little smarter than this.

millionuppercuts wrote:
Why are so many people defending the dude? His first reaction was to slap her. I thought we were "Off that"...That's the weakest thing you can do. Shows no composure, no class. I GUARANTEE if he was arguing with a dude he wouldn't put hands on no one....He only slapped her because she was a female. That's just WRONG.
No class? No composure? You're right, she shouldn't have been throwing drinks. She got upset and resorted to some childish, loss ofcontrol stuff and he responded in the language she was trying to dialogue in. If you had a woman you'd be wet all the time.

Back
Top Bottom