We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by Tawakaltee

Sup guys, moving to Arizona Phx-Tempe area No clue idk anyone or whats around me any help on where u think i can find these and i know its months away but still
Thanks NT

Foot Locker The - 5000 S Arizona Mills Cir # 202, Tempe - (480) 491-9262
Ay thanks bro..am guessing its the main Footlocker that get all the exclusives ay?

matters fact, since these will be such an easy cop in my city, maybe i'll grab a couple pairs.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Sup guys, moving to Arizona Phx-Tempe area No clue idk anyone or whats around me any help on where u think i can find these and i know its months away but still
Thanks NT

Foot Locker The - 5000 S Arizona Mills Cir # 202, Tempe - (480) 491-9262
Ay thanks bro..am guessing its the main Footlocker that get all the exclusives ay?

yes sir! from what i understand. there is another one i think, but its alot farther for you.

I'll pass, the quality for JB has completely turned me off to the brand. I loved the XXIII's, I like the purple metallic I's, the only thing thatwould get me to buy another NEW jb retro would be if we received a pair of military blue IV's, made well, and with nike air on the back other than that itsa wrap.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I'll pass, the quality for JB has completely turned me off to the brand. I loved the XXIII's, I like the purple metallic I's, the only thing that would get me to buy another NEW jb retro would be if we received a pair of military blue IV's, made well, and with nike air on the back other than that its a wrap.

i commend you man!!!

As much as i get pissed at jordan brand, i will still cop these, as well as many pairs of the infrared vi's

DAMN YOU JB!!!!!! I feel sorry for anyone with me in South Carolina because we'll be lucky if we even get to touch these.
If there's anyway annnnyyoonne knows how I can get these in the charleston area PM ME. If not i'm SOL. Because I'm not paying over retail.
sz. 10.5

and all you all that say that you'd rather have this release in limited quantities aren't real fans and probably don't care about the quality.Worrying about another person having the same pair...you all make me sick and should be embarrased cuz you are the reasons this forum is trash now....

Why the hell would you make these a QS? This is stupid, as if they would not sell out by themselves as a GR. You don't need hype of limiting quantities tomarket your brand, Jordan did that years ago and we know what Jordan's are now. Dumb

I'll find a way to get these for retail..... not worried at all
pimp.gif

Ya youngins need to work on ya connects
smh.gif

I swear if they look anything close like the cdp XIs quality wise it will be to easiest pass of my life so yea there u go

I don't know about $175. I'll have to see on release date. I'm more focused on white/red 12's and flu game 12's.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by rookie 23

i will just rock my OGs

Jesus, the ignorance in this forum...

the first spacejams released to the public were a RETRO!!!!
laugh.gif
he said he was a rookie.

Not quite. The 00' Spacejams were actually the FIRST-RELEASED SPACE JAM shoe.

So technically, it could be called a OG.

PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$175 is too much for shoes that only cost $115 or $125 not too long ago.

Im done with jordans all together so, my vote doesnt count.

It's weird he didn't wear the Concords in the movie instead...

Any pics of him wearing the Space Jams on the Bulls?

Back
Top Bottom