Wearing sneakers for work/with dress clothes

Could never do this.

Just get some crepe sole Chelsea’s or desert boots.

8b401a0843e7029eb5340a01c4b1226b.jpg
Info on the denim?

Yup. Usually AM runners. Been doing it forever. Can’t stand dress shoes. Unless it’s church or a wedding.

idk how dressy the work attire is for you guys but for my office we wear chinos (black/grey/khaki) and a collared shirt, mostly golf shirts.
I'll wear anything from Cole Haan's to black yeezy's. The managing partners wear nike running shoes most of the time.
Cool environment here, chill vibe but we get work done

I was gonna say this but I don't even know if it looks good on Bradley Cooper
3ae8c063909bb67c037395535696d5c3.jpg

Or Kevin Hart
44C402F7-BCCC-4641-8D22-06CCE9DEF6F3-640x800.jpeg

or Matt Kemp
Dfsk4TfX4AA7Upd.jpg

Or Chris Paul
chris-paul-roc-nation-spots-fashion-tips-for-men.jpg

Or Steph Curry
ae31a8f4892c063a4ad9bccf201b08a0.jpg

Or Kanye
414fCsxngDL.jpg

Last edited:
I rock these with dress clothes. Emporio Armani. Would never do dress clothes with any type of Jordan/Nike type shoes.

11512037qx_14_f.jpg

Or Kevin Hart

or Matt Kemp
Dfsk4TfX4AA7Upd.jpg

Or Chris Paul

Or Steph Curry

Or Kanye
414fCsxngDL.jpg
Need info on that steph outfit. I'd get that in every color and design.

God some of y’all dress terribly. I’m not even some fashionista but this dude was gonna wear concords with a suit and you got a dude in here wearing ugly *** Jordan 23’s with a suit.

Or Kevin Hart

or Matt Kemp
Dfsk4TfX4AA7Upd.jpg

Or Chris Paul

Or Steph Curry

Or Kanye
414fCsxngDL.jpg
I think this look is fine. To each their own.

This has always been, and always will be corny to me. We had a semi formal office party and like 3 dudes did this. One even had on short cut dress pants.

Cole Hahn has a great collection of casual sneakers.

Short cut dress pants? As in shorts?

Was probably @classic94

Sneakers and suits looks stupid.

Please stop wearing it.

Especially Jordan 11s.

It’s like wearing church shoes with sweats.

DVochKGVAAAgtWR.jpg

I dunno why guys wanna look dumb on their wedding day and have pictures to remind them how dumb they looked. They put in the effort to dress up but wear sneakers.

It was a fad during the peak of the sneaker craze. It's tapered off a bit now, but everyone and their dog were sneakerheads and had to rock their favourite AJ1, AJXI, Chucks, etc...

If you're in that age gap of 8-13 when your feet start growing like crazy then I can understand Moms making you wear ball shoes with your equally ill fitting formal wear.

But there's no exception for a grown man to be rocking ball shoes with formal wear. Ain't nothing like a tailored suit with a clean pair of dress shoes. :pimp::nthat:

Can't be out here rocking the base models. Vans Vault and Converse '70s only.
I already knew about the Vault's being superior in quality and comfort, but I always assumed the 70s were just regular chucks but made to look like the 1970 model :lol:

The 70s are made with a thicker more durable canvas. It holds it shape unlike the regular ones which flop around like cloth.
Biggest difference is the sole, it's thicker and it's much much comfier.
Like night and day comfy.

More detailed breakdown
https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/arti...or-vs-chuck-70-breaking-down-the-differences/
Aaaahhh I knew the chuck taylor 2 were updated with lunar cushioning, but I never liked the monotone colorways. I'm gonna look into a pair of '70s now.

I thought it was just me but Vans and Chucks are ridiculously uncomfortable due to their lack of any kind of support. I'm the same as you, my feet start hurting less than an hour - right at the arch. Had one pair of each and game them away after 2-3 wears.

Yea they have no type of structure and they're flat so they have no arch support. The insole also might be thick, but it's a dense foam that offers no cushioning. I had a low top pair of navy ones that I wore for almost 2 years and I just decided to send them in a box to a less fortunate kid in DR.

I always laugh when girls say vans and chucks are comfy, they truly have no idea. :lol:

B7DBFDC7-7773-4F07-A073-D9062F99B220.jpeg
I swear by Cole Haan. Either Lunargrand (now GrandOS) and ZeroGrand is all I wear for work. I’ve worn them at networking events, business meetings and any type of office environment. They can be dressed up or down but either way they feel like a sneaker. The brown wingtip pair I get compliments about every time I wear them.
They are comfortable, especially if you can find older pairs that had Lunar, Zoom and Air cushioning.

(Small collection pic. I have another six or seven more pairs of CH dress shoes.)

Back
Top Bottom