Webbie - Savage Life 2

Reaction score
Man, I was listening to a preview of this through a friend, it's some heat. He has a track with Young Dro too....I Know...man, I hope this album is thetruth...

nerd.gif
Where?

I'm patiently waiting on this cd. Savage Life was tight
pimp.gif
. To behonest im not worried bout it being bad cuz everything Trill Ent does be on point
pimp.gif
. I'm waiting on this but I'm really waiting on Gangsta Muzik 2
pimp.gif
. I wanna hear another song with BG cuz the one off "Heart of the Streets Vol. 2"- I aint no #+* was tight and so was the song he had onSavage Life

as long as webbie dont OD on mouse tracks... that dude is hit or miss...

too many features for me.

favorite song is the one with Ross wish Baby wasn't on it.

Webbie on piano beats .... nasty.

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

too many features for me.

favorite song is the one with Ross wish Baby wasn't on it.

Webbie on piano beats .... nasty.

pimp.gif

YEP TO MANY FEATURES BUT STILL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WAY too many features, and its mad wack features too! This is gonna have that new south sound to it, its not gonna be like his last CD. I think im still gonnasupport tho cause i actually like his music so it should be aight

Scratch that, EVERY FEATURE IS WACK except for UGK. Other than that everyone else on this album is a joke, im mad disappointed in Webbie for this one

I cant lie, i like the first savage life cd a lot better.

BOOOO that song im missing you....

unrelated but BOOOOO any song that samples that time after time song lol , master P version of the song im missing u was better lol..

Originally Posted by StlsNikeSquad

I cant lie, i like the first savage life cd a lot better.

BOOOO that song im missing you....

unrelated but BOOOOO any song that samples that time after time song lol , master P version of the song im missing u was better lol..

Man I hate the sophomore album let downs I hope it's at least a few good ones but I don't wanna hear a lot of features

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

it was bad...
smh.gif
...he shud stop emediately
sick.gif

doe doe goes hard.
pimp.gif
i've been playing this cd for a few days straight now. it's better after the 2nd listen.

This album completely exceeded my expectations. Sure, it would've been nice to have less features, or maybe more Boosie & Foxx as opposed to LilPhat.... but this album is hard as all hell. Mouse is a beast on the production. Six 12's is my @!#@.

Back
Top Bottom