Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by wlo22

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Thanks WLO, I just ordered a pair. Hope everyone who wnats them can get a pair before the vultures pick their bones clean.

5b435e97e62be29e4aa4f4ee9f26d8e7a3ffc9b.pjpg

np Chet, glad i could help out =)
yours came with the black jb box? mine only came with the normal orange nike box...

^ those are fake bro, i hope they didnt actually send those to u.

Hey anyone know where i could pick up some XX3s black stealths size ten... either online or in pittsburgh...thanks

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by wlo22

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Thanks WLO, I just ordered a pair. Hope everyone who wnats them can get a pair before the vultures pick their bones clean.

5b435e97e62be29e4aa4f4ee9f26d8e7a3ffc9b.pjpg

np Chet, glad i could help out =)
yours came with the black jb box? mine only came with the normal orange nike box...

^ those are fake bro, i hope they didnt actually send those to u.
how can u tell there fake,, just wondering cuz i just order some from a site n they look fishy

jordan logo/ tongue is completely wrong and not centered

overstuffed by the ankle

toe box shape is off

^Not that I need to back his word up but hes 100% correct.

real XX3's look so much better. I have 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by I3uck

^^^thats why there b-grades

there's a difference between b-grades and fakes. with b-grades, you can hardly notice anything wrong. sometimes there will be some extra glue stains orsomething

Originally Posted by purpleTc

b-grades are not fake ......my god....

umm i dont think anyone said b grades were fakes. someone was just referring to the picture as being a pair of fakes

Originally Posted by I3uck

^^^thats why there b-grades

This guy did.

with the three ^ it appears that he was referencing kid lebron's observations about the pictures. (the fake shoe)

his reply can be interpreted as him saying b-grades have the same characteristics as a fake pair.

f6a35d67ee99e7c64b30f4f89b068f4c08efa9a.pjpg

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I had just ordered the shoes & wanted to put up a photo for reference. Didn't pay that much attention to the factthey may be fake.
I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. We all know that your online opinion of me is of the utmost importance.... I think I am developing acomplex as a result.

I am sure that they will come in an orange box just like the others. No worries, just glad to have a pair.
Thanks again for sharing the info WLO.

Chetlsworth....Thanks for using my pic as a reference to an authentic pair. And for anyone who is asking, yes this second pic is of an authentic pair...I justhope that none of us as NT'ers receive a bootleg or varient pair....ever....for that matter. The B grades are usually sent tonike factory stores as they "didn't make the cut" and have some type of small blemish or glue stain. I always find this interesting as I'vecome across a few B grades in my time and thought they looked as good if not better than a pair I bought from footlocker....Nike / JB these days....
eyes.gif

general practice in factories is that, when a defect is spotted by quality assurance, a certain number of units before and after the defective unit are removedfrom the run. it is definitely possible that some b-grades may have nothing wrong with them (and be even nicer than a-grades).

nike online store has those dunkman zoom lebron V's (and other colors) for $98 and air revolution highs in the white/grey/hot lava colroway (and others)for $66. With a discount, these would be a good deal.

Originally Posted by jayceon

general practice in factories is that, when a defect is spotted by quality assurance, a certain number of units before and after the defective unit are removed from the run. it is definitely possible that some b-grades may have nothing wrong with them (and be even nicer than a-grades).

14 total. 7 before, 7 after.
Usually if there is something wrong with them and they are purchased from a nike outlet they'll have a orange arrow sticker pointing to the damage.So yeah...

im kinda new to buyin shoes from outlets
but how do i order the blk/stealth xx3s, what information do i need?

iHat4e81 - all you need is the phone # to the outlet that has the shoes and a credit card. Give them a call and ask for the shoe and size you want (they maynot have all sizes). Then just give them the usual info - name, address, etc. where you want the shoes to be shipped and then they will normally tell you tocall the next day for a tracking # so you can track your package. Or, if they aren't too swamped with orders, they may give you the tracking # the sameday.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Does anyone know of any stores our outlets that have Jordan Retro VIII in either aquas or playoffs? I am looking for a pair under $150 and in a size 13. A Nikeoutlet with B-grades would be the most preferred. Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Does anyone know of any stores our outlets that have Jordan Retro VIII in either aquas or playoffs? I am looking for a pair under $150 and in a size 13. A Nike outlet with B-grades would be the most preferred. Thanks for the help.
A-grade's for $140 plus $7 shipping from eastbay-

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSearch.cfm?keyword=jordan+viii

Plus check the coupon thread, you should be able to use the 20% off on those because they don't say they are restricted. And eastbay doesn't chargetax to US customers so they would be $119 when all is said and done.

edit: sorry, they do say backordered until 6/23. but I assume that means they are expecting a restock. OH and they only have up to size 12 in the aquas, but13 in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

On Eastbay they don't have a 13 for either aquas of playoffs. Any other places, such as outlets?
I just looked again (and edited my post), but check the playoffs, they have 13 for backorder.

These are the playoffs, right?

05381061_z.jpg

Yeah but once you try to order playoffs it says: We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Retro 8 , size 13.0 (product 05381061) is currently out of stock and nolonger available.

Oh, damn, that sucks. Sorry. You might want to check back with them in a week or so, they might restock it... Otherwise, I know the viii's were at outletslast month or maybe 2 months ago because people were posting about them here, so I doubt there's any left. Good luck.

Ok thanks for the help. I remember someone saying a month or two ago about them being in the Chicago outlet but I don't know if they have any still left.Anyone else have any info??

Back
Top Bottom