Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Jordan Retro IX B-grades ( Collezione colorway obviously ) have hit South Chicago Factory Store, they also received some Zoom LeBron V Dunkmans. Both $99.99, picked my pair of Jordan's up today, nothing wrong with them. Just in orange box, that's all.
Phone number is 773-846-5460
All I know is the employees over there are the best. They had 1 size 15. The guy who worked there is a size 15 but he still sold it to me. He said hewould take the 14. That was real nice of him. He could have lied and just sold me a 14.
smokin.gif

Thanks to you for letting me know. I am so glad I got the one shoe I wanted out of that pack...When are the 6's dropping?
laugh.gif

dah!!! i missed out on the 2k4 blk/purples!!!! they only have size 11 and up now. so all you 11+ can cop! not bad!! they also have the laker colorway at SanYsidro

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dah!!! i missed out on the 2k4 blk/purples!!!! they only have size 11 and up now. so all you 11+ can cop! not bad!! they also have the laker colorway at San Ysidro

Are the 2k4 blk.purple at san ysidro? Whats the price? Thanks blackcat.

whats the code for the IXs? I got was gonna get the stealths but i got enough black shoes

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

San Ysidro CA Outlet at Las Americas:

Zoom BB all black as well as the Grey and red ones Sizes 8-13 $69.99
Jordan Retro 1 low 8-12 $59.99
Team Jordan 9.5 white and blue $59.99
Zoom Huarache 2k4 LASER (Kobe) all purple AND white and purple $79.99 various sizes
Zoom Lebron V ALL-STAR various Sizes $99.99
Zoom Kobe II Lite Sizes 7-10 $39.99

Plenty of other stuff but I just went to the basketball section
roll.gif

I will probably go tomorrow again and get more info.

Did they just get the bl/purple lasers today?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dah!!! i missed out on the 2k4 blk/purples!!!! they only have size 11 and up now. so all you 11+ can cop! not bad!! they also have the laker colorway at San Ysidro

Are the 2k4 blk.purple at san ysidro? Whats the price? Thanks blackcat.

$79.99.

took around 25 mins for the total phone call... 10 mins of hold time... 10 mins of finding my size.. and 5 mins of processing information... oh yeah u gottaadd the 20 mins it took for me to get through the phone lines... oh well... copped my size 11 for 99 + shipping + CA Tax... Thanks for the info.... NT does itagain... especially after that disappointing morning calling the Greenland Employee Store.... I'M SICK OF THAT BUSY DIAL TONE....

For those of you that copped the ix's, did they say they were gonna call you tomorrow with the exact cost with shipping? When i placed my order the guytook down all my info and cc number and said that they have a whole bunch of orders to process, so they'll call me tomorrow.

My all star XXIII's just came in from Woodburn. I said I wouldn't cop cause they were too high,
but well worth the price.
Very disappointed in how they packaged and shipped $140+ pair of J's.
I inspected the shoes, they are cleeeeean, no glue spots oranything that I can see.
pimp.gif

2s6vu4g.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Jordan Retro IX B-grades ( Collezione colorway obviously ) have hit South Chicago Factory Store, they also received some Zoom LeBron V Dunkmans. Both $99.99, picked my pair of Jordan's up today, nothing wrong with them. Just in orange box, that's all.
Phone number is 773-846-5460
damn they not takin phone orders
mad.gif
can someone help me out with asize 9 pm me!

Went to Nike Town Boston today and they had the 2/21 CDP on sale for $231.99 (I copped) so if any of you guys didn't get it check your Nike Towns.

called the chicago outlet for the IXs and they had one pair of size 13 left. i told him i'll call back in 5 minutes to get my credit card and everything.so i call back in 5 minutes and they sell the pair.
mad.gif

They still had sizes 11 and 11.5 left.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

called the chicago outlet for the IXs and they had one pair of size 13 left. i told him i'll call back in 5 minutes to get my credit card and everything. so i call back in 5 minutes and they sell the pair.
mad.gif

They still had sizes 11 and 11.5 left.
damn thanks for the heads up, i didnt get a chance to call cause i dont got a CC and i couldnt get my hands on a 13
mad.gif

guess ima get these stealthxx3s

should have pulled the trigger on the IX when i had a chance but then again i wanted the blk/purple 2k4s more. o wells, im sure these will surface either inmore outlets or ebay for a decent price

Back
Top Bottom