Week In Review - Week 1 - Undercooked Rolls Edition

great suggestion, let me file that in our suggestion box:

91nbcNBPOgL._SY445_.jpg

Nothing new here..

Other than when we get the rare Sunday night WIR

My takes:

Raiders are ***
Their fans are ***
Thank god that cesspool fanbase will have nothing to root for in professional sports in the next 5 years
Their QB is a MAGA supporter who forces bible studies on their locker room, no wonder your line wont block for them

Jimmy will be fine
Lost by 8 points against a super bowl contender with 2 lineman out, a goaline fumble and 3 dropped touchdowns but yall ranking us in the bottom 5?

Stupid

All the "God" praise for Aaron Rodgers, who hit the cornerback square in the chest 2 plays before the Cobb TD. :pimp:

Only God's can make corners drop passes center massed like that.

AR12 slander :nerd: .

AR12 slander :nerd: .

Where do you see slander? Did God not hit Fuller square in the chest on first down? Did I make this up?

Is God still the best player to ever touch a football if he throws the game ending interception to Fuller?

I'm merely trying to calibrate where my takes are supposed to go with the 14 straight mentions of how great Rodgers is, while all 14 casually forget he blew the game, only, Fuller can't catch apparently.

Where do you see slander? Did God not hit Fuller square in the chest on first down? Did I make this up?

Is God still the best player to ever touch a football if he throws the game ending interception to Fuller?

I'm merely trying to calibrate where my takes are supposed to go with the 14 straight mentions of how great Rodgers is, while all 14 casually forget he blew the game, only, Fuller can't catch apparently.

Could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure that pass only hit Fuller in the chest because Davante Adams fell down on the route. So if you're gonna bring that argument against him you have to at least mention that.

raiders play tonight.. just sayin

and JETE

It took the browns like 6 steelers turnovers just to score 21 points, one of them was a fumble on like the 1 yard line. I refuse to buy into them winning more than 4 games this season after that performance.

But you arent all that wrong. 49ers probably winning like 6 or 7 games this year. They need redzone playmakers in the worst kind of way.

My takes:

Raiders are ***
Their fans are ***
Thank god that cesspool fanbase will have nothing to root for in professional sports in the next 5 years
Their QB is a MAGA supporter who forces bible studies on their locker room, no wonder your line wont block for them

Jimmy will be fine
Lost by 8 points against a super bowl contender with 2 lineman out, a goaline fumble and 3 dropped touchdowns but yall ranking us in the bottom 5?

Stupid

You forgot to add that he threw 3 INTs 1 of them was a pick 6 and looked scared :rofl: :rofl:

Bottom 5 is perfect spot for the 0-1 49ers

It's the truth... did you watch the game?
Why not state the facts, better team won but let's not act like any of those teams in the bottom 10 would have gone in there and done that,
Raiders would have lost by 20 which is typical with Carr as your starting QB and cooper at WR

You gone off dat Bahamian rum my dude?

couple of the 'bad' teams won and/or tied

:nerd:

but i got no clue beyond those bottom 4.. giants could be holding that 27 spot too and couple others, maybe colts

It's the truth... did you watch the game?
Why not state the facts, better team won but let's not act like any of those teams in the bottom 10 would have gone in there and done that,
Raiders would have lost by 20 which is typical with Carr as your starting QB and cooper at WR

I watched the game. Jimmy looked scared out of his mind *hence the 3 INTs* :lol:

I’m sorry your team isn’t living up to the hype so far :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom