Week In Review - Week 1 - Undercooked Rolls Edition

DeadsetAce

Supporter
Hola Amigos…filling in for @Chester McFloppy today since he’s got a busy morning

Post your observations, trash opinions, and garbage takes from Week 1.

- Tom Brady at 41 doesn’t miss a beat despite losing 3 of his favorite targets…business.as.usual.
- DeShaun looked bad. Accuracy way off. Decision making slow. I’ll chalk it up to not getting the preseason reps he needed to get the timing down. For now…
- It’s 2018 and Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck still throw too many INTs…don’t want to here a peep from @Chester McFloppy, @CP1708, or @a55asin about either of those clowns
- Ryan Fitzpatrick out here like the 2nd coming of Drew Brees while Jameis is off somewhere sucking his fingers and banned from the facility
- Jimmy G…YIKES. We basically got a 2nd round pick for an Italian version of regular season Eli
- Speaking of Eli…it’s about that time, dude
- Midas whale say it about his 2004 classmate, too. Bye Ben
- Not sure if I saw Bell or Conner yesterday (don’t listen to spacedoodoo spacedoodoo when he tries to convince you that Bell overcomes 5 Big Rapey turnovers)
- Dak is ****ing TERRIBLE…he is ****ing terrrrrrrrrrible. He can’t hit a stationary target 7 yards away…good lord
- Major props to Fraudgers for gutting it out on “one leg” and getting a rare (for him) comeback victory when down by 9+ points. Bravo
- Seriously though, what Cobb and Adams did after getting the ball needs to be acknowledged. Unreal
- Mack might have had the greatest half of football for a linebacker I’ve ever seen. It’s a shame he had to leave the building at halftime
- Ty Hill and Mahomo…god damn. Not a bad debut (as the official leader of the team)
- TyFraud Taylor…that’s still gonna be a no for me and Warmachine85 Warmachine85 , dawg. I like the guy though and am rooting for him
- Washington might have had the most complete and impressive victory so far. The Bills are the worst team in football so **** the Ravens’ victory
- Lastly, it’s too bad our guy @eddiengambino is boycotting all things Nike now and wasn’t here to partake in the banter as one of his 4 or 5 NFL teams (whatever the number is now) beat the Cowboys

Stat of the Week:
- Matt Ryan is 1-20 targeting Julio Jones in the end zone over the past 2 seasons….Aaron Fraudgers has a higher completion percentage on Hail Mary’s

Memes of the Week:
DmtBRKqU8AEfYNQ.jpg

DmsoLLEUUAEns14.jpg

Dmr9Z-_VAAA_pB3.jpg

DmrqW3QUUAAu-SF.jpg

This one probably applies every week going forward, TBH:

DmrV_2AUYAApZ_J.jpg

I got the Jets and Raiders tonight...upset Monday

Was a glorious Sunday watching with my team 1-0

My panthers and my jags came through for me.. no clue how @NickFolarin deals with the bortles experience on the regular

Thought the sAINTS had the best offense AND defense in the league doh:

IMG_6503.JPG

I'm enjoying this new "dak friendly offense" doh

And the more things change, Giants picked up a new offensive weapon and now have the league's highest paid Olineman and of course that Oline still stinks

And Eli only had 1 pick yesterday, just so happened to the be the game winning td.. but only 16 INTs for the year would be an improvement for eli

Hola Amigos…filling in for @Chester McFloppy today since he’s got a busy morning

Post your observations, trash opinions, and garbage takes from Week 1.

- Tom Brady at 41 doesn’t miss a beat despite losing 3 of his favorite targets…business.as.usual.
- DeShaun looked bad. Accuracy way off. Decision making slow. I’ll chalk it up to not getting the preseason reps he needed to get the timing down. For now…
- It’s 2018 and Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck still throw too many INTs…don’t want to here a peep from @Chester McFloppy, @CP1708, or @a55asin about either of those clowns
- Ryan Fitzpatrick out here like the 2nd coming of Drew Brees while Jameis is off somewhere sucking his fingers and banned from the facility
- Jimmy G…YIKES. We basically got a 2nd round pick for an Italian version of regular season Eli
- Speaking of Eli…it’s about that time, dude
- Midas whale say it about his 2004 classmate, too. Bye Ben
- Not sure if I saw Bell or Conner yesterday (don’t listen to spacedoodoo spacedoodoo when he tries to convince you that Bell overcomes 5 Big Rapey turnovers)
- Dak is ****ing TERRIBLE…he is ****ing terrrrrrrrrrible. He can’t hit a stationary target 7 yards away…good lord
- Major props to Fraudgers for gutting it out on “one leg” and getting a rare (for him) comeback victory when down by 9+ points. Bravo
- Seriously though, what Cobb and Adams did after getting the ball needs to be acknowledged. Unreal
- Mack might have had the greatest half of football for a linebacker I’ve ever seen. It’s a shame he had to leave the building at halftime
- Ty Hill and Mahomo…god damn. Not a bad debut (as the official leader of the team)
- TyFraud Taylor…that’s still gonna be a no for me and Warmachine85 Warmachine85 , dawg. I like the guy though and am rooting for him
- Washington might have had the most complete and impressive victory so far. The Bills are the worst team in football so **** the Ravens’ victory
- Lastly, it’s too bad our guy @eddiengambino is boycotting all things Nike now and wasn’t here to partake in the banter as one of his 4 or 5 NFL teams (whatever the number is now) beat the Cowboys

Stat of the Week:
- Matt Ryan is 1-20 targeting Julio Jones in the end zone over the past 2 seasons….Aaron Fraudgers has a higher completion percentage on Hail Mary’s

Memes of the Week:
DmtBRKqU8AEfYNQ.jpg

DmsoLLEUUAEns14.jpg

Dmr9Z-_VAAA_pB3.jpg

DmrqW3QUUAAu-SF.jpg

This one probably applies every week going forward, TBH:

DmrV_2AUYAApZ_J.jpg

I got the Jets and Raiders tonight...upset Monday
Is it sad i excited to get the number one pick lol?

Skins:
-Nice 1-2 punch with AP and CT
-Health is the key with this offense. I believe we were ranked third in injuries last year. Our O-line needs to stay intact for the whole season.
-I'll take Alex checking it down to CT, Crowder and Reed all day, although it would be nice to see some downfield passing eventually.
-Jury is still out on the defense, small sample size to judge. But they played great yesterday.

Dak is trash :lol:
Rodgers >>>
Skins actually dominating a game they were supposed to. Alex is consistent doesn’t make a lot of mistakes. Defense did as good as i could hope on DJ. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
What the **** is up with Ben and slow starts?
Pats just a well oiled machine
Saquon has it.. Got drafted by a terrible team though. In the right hands he could have led this year in rushing.

@S4L sorry your QB sucks **** :D

Jimmy G has a lot to live up to after all the ball massaging this off season, yesterday wasn't a good look

Alex Smith > Kirk Cousins for the Skins sake

AR12 is the most talented QB I have ever seen

Imagine the Ravens dropping 47 points on you...Bills SMH

Imagine using your survivor pick on the Saints, you know they drop 40 and still lose to Fitzpatrick :smh:

the Steelers-Browns tie is hilarious for every right reason in the book, Hue is now 1-31-1 :rofl:

Saquon looked bad outside one run...BUST

Patty Mahomes is Andy's best QB since Doug Pederson

Andrew Luck looked good in his return but Colts choked it away

Russell Wilson is gonna die behind that team

Josh Rosen will be starting by Week 4

and finally it looks like the Comeback SZN is Week 3 :pimp:

YO7GAG3BRVFRHOIK2AE62K24SA.jpg

Attachments

• YO7GAG3BRVFRHOIK2AE62K24SA.jpg
    YO7GAG3BRVFRHOIK2AE62K24SA.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 0
There was a throw in the second half, I think, where he missed on Cole Beasley less than 10 yards down field, basically standing naked in a gap in zone coverage with little pocket pressure. It made me spit out my drink. Literally.

It was the worst throw I've seen an NFL quarterback make in a long time.

He's a bad football player. His rookie year he wasn't very accurate, but he was at least decisive and knew what he wanted to do. He's regressed badly.

Romo wasn’t winning anything and was getting old and banged up. They were looking for any reason to live on... Dak set them dudes up. :lol:

Jerry, Dak, Garrett, and Linehan all ****ing suck. They all need to go. If we have to lose every game to get rid of them, so be it.
Rodgers is the greatest QB I've ever seen.
Vikings D... wow.
Jimmy G, & Deshaun with rough showings but they will get better.

Bears

- Khalil Mack is a Demigod
- Mitch Trubisky, time to grow up kid. Show me something
- Kyle Fuller :sick::smh: game was over with that pick man
- Matt Nagy needs to stop being cute, 3rd & 1 you run the ball dude especially when GB has no more TO's left

Rest of the NFL

- Kamara is :pimp::pimp::pimp:
- Mahomes x Tyreke Combo :sick:

Oh yeah.. stillin729 stillin729 and I said Mahomes would be the truth last year when he first got drafted.
Him & Tyreek killed my friend in fantasy yesterday, but I'm happy to see it.

Falcons

- the dense is going to be a top 5 unit
- I pretty much expected the philly game to be low scoring but we made it to the red zone 5 times we should’ve blew them out no excuse we had the chances
- sark play calling in the red zone was bad but there were players open, Matt missed them
- worst game I’ve seen Ryan play since the pick 5 against Arizona
-Matt needs to change the ****in play at the line when the defense has it figured out
-timing with Matt and Julio was off...this is what happens when you hold players out of preseason
- those ****in refs..it was a catch
- ultimately we’ll be fine..first game of the year very sloppy play
-2 games were the falcons should’ve beat Philly ***...2 games where the falcons coaches and players don’t execute

Rest of the league

-Saints aren’t top 5 in any ****in defense
- The panthers offense looks awful with that norv turner ****..I thought Sark was on the sideline for a minute
-Mitch Trubisky is Mid just like in college
-Browns need to start Baker
- Saquan gonna have a long year with that giants line
- Packers are not good
- Kyle shanahan is nothing without Matt Ryan and the falcons personnel

Last edited:
Eagles
- ugly as hell but a win is a win
- feed Ajayi, don't get the overuse of Darren Sproles at all
- Jim Schwartz flat out owns the Falcons, the let Julio get his and shut everyone else down defense works every game

Rest of the League
- Jimmy ******* looked like garbage yesterday, they gotta give Dez a call cuz those receivers stink
- Tyfraud, the clock is ticking. You get 5 turnovers from the Steelers and still don't win?
- Bills fans should not exist, just watch something else on Sundays
- Dak is garbage but we all knew that already, he's dead meat without an O-Line
- Ditto to Deshaun Watson, that line gave him no chance yesterday but there were several awful throws as well. Romo was pissed all game watching him :rofl:
- that's the Saints defense we're supposed to be afraid of? whole secondary had third degree burns yesterday
- A-Rod is a God
- the Jon Gruden jokes on twitter were lovely to see during that first half
- Eli Manning might as well retire now, that line is still garbage and so is his arm

-Jimmy G looking like a fraud. 3 INTs ouch
-Khalil being Khalil :wow: and Bears gon Bear :lol:
- Rodgers comeback was insane
-Dak really fell off a cliff
-Falcons out played the eagles the whole game and still found a way to choke it away. :rofl:
-Seahawks are done. Will battle with cardinals for last place
-How is Sam Bradford still in the league?

Raiders getting a W tonight

- Saquan and Odell played really good but as usual goofy mistakes cost us

- Rodgers is the best and it ain't close

- Khalil Mack is a monster, Raiders the only people that don't know that

- Big Ben need to retire after this season. Clearly he ain't been focused the last 2 years.

- I'll wait to see more but Jimmy G was always overhyped to me and after all that hype he does that opening week? Damn.

- Cowboys :lol: They're offense always been predictable and bland but now they have ZERO weapons. Gon be a rough season.

Great to have these back!!

- Good win from my Eagles without a large portion of our offense. Just gotta survive and advance until you know who comes back.
- Eagles defense about to be TOUGH once again.
- Dak, Garrett, Cowboys WRs, YIKES!!! They are in trouble.
- That game by Saquon yesterday was a microcosm of his college career. Will break a big play at any time but can be shut down for much of the game. G's weren't in a position to take a luxury pick like that IMO when Eli is what he is.
-Odell is a damn stud, you can't cover that dude.
-Browns breaking the losing streak with a tie is the most Browns thing ever.
- Rosen should be starting by week 4, Bradford stinks.
- Fitzmagic!!!! Eagles about to shut that **** down next week though.
- Number 1 pick for Bills incoming.
- Thought the Pats would struggle or even lose yesterday against a young talented Texans team and the offseason they had... NOPE! Brady and BB just going about their business. Unreal.
- No words for Rodgers performance, hope that injury doesnt hamper him at all. League is better with him in it.
-Mahomes is gonna be the goods. That Chiefs offense is scary... defense not so much.

Top 5
1)Eagles
2)Patriots
3)Vikings
4)Chiefs
5)Packers

Can't wait for week 2!!! One week closer to the return of ginger jesus.

Back
Top Bottom